PDA

View Full Version : Cycling Clen?

Didmo1983
02-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Yo, I am 9 weeks out from a show. I used clen last time in the last 4 weeks (one tab a day for 30 days) and it brought me in that last little bit. Anyway, I just my MTS clen (thanks) and wanted to get people's thoughts on whether I should cycle it? I generally take it 30 mins before my cardio. I see some people say do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Or maybe cycling it 2 days on, a day off? Personally I was just tempted to lose dose it by every day....

BIGDADDY
02-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Yo, I am 9 weeks out from a show. I used clen last time in the last 4 weeks (one tab a day for 30 days) and it brought me in that last little bit. Anyway, I just my MTS clen (thanks) and wanted to get people's thoughts on whether I should cycle it? I generally take it 30 mins before my cardio. I see some people say do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Or maybe cycling it 2 days on, a day off? Personally I was just tempted to lose dose it by every day....

Stick to the standard protocol for clen. I'm assuming you are using the pharma clen we have, we don't have a specific MTS clen.

clen start 5 days on at 60mcg, 3 days off, 5 days on at 80mcg, 3 days off, 5 days on at 100mcg, 3 days off. Repeat 5 on 3 off at 100mcg. I would do ECA on days off.

Didmo1983
02-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Ok. Yes, it's the pharma stuff I got off here my bad. Think I need to up my dose as I took one tab a day and felt nothing.

mattys4
02-25-2015, 09:08 PM
yes I agree pharma only .ive gone up to 120mcg a day add some yohimbine and its extra effective. theres a lot of research that says you don't need to cycle however if you need to run clen for extended periods of time to get in shape then you might want to look at the rest of your program. Clen is a great helper really ive never seen the need to go longer then 2 weeks I use it when doing multiple shows in a row and my metabolism crashes and im living on the treadmill and dieting super hard to get conditioned usually the end of the sseason. So hands on experience tells me you really shouldn't use it long term but science says its ok science also says you can dose 700mcg a time in some studies ive seen on clen so science unless directly releated to bbing is irrelevant IMO.

Really its your body if your comfortable running it long term then go for it its a medication that's used longterm so why would we neeed to cycle it if its prescribed use isn't the same. I just think again if you need it long term something else is lackgin in your program

Didmo1983
02-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Thanks for that. There is very little wrong with the programme (it can always improve, but it's on point) - I am merely using it slightly longer in my contest prep than last time and wanted to know if doing it for 8 weeks as opposed to 4 like last time I should cycle it. I am just going to keep running it for 8 weeks then not do it again for months.

Nitrox
03-04-2015, 09:10 AM
I havent cycled clen, Kept it constant when I reached 100mcg . But no more than 100mcg, They do say there is b-receptor down regulation causing the clen to be less effective. But I didnt notice clen to be any less effective with a continuous run.

Serotonin101
03-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Clen does downregulate beta receptors but aas and t3 usage up regulate it beyond clens effect. There is no need to cycle it. It is a very good synergy. The only cycling you should have to worry about is compounds getting closer to show and maybe biking for cardio :P

ironmaster
06-16-2015, 12:56 PM
I have tried clen many ways. The best results I got was a protocol of two days on two days off over 8 weeks dropped a lot of body fat was around 12% at the time and by end of 8 weeks with good diet and cardio was around 6% and skin was thin all over my body.

I started at 40mcg a day and increased by 40mcg until I reached a max of 160mcg a day I would increase dose around every 8 days and when I reached the 160mcg mark just kept it there.

When I was training clients I had good results with female clients using it I would have them run 7 days @ 40mcg ed then 7days @ 80mcg ed then off for 7 days then repeat the cycle. so in effect it was a 3 week cycle and they would run it like that for a total of 15weeks they would an average of 1kg a week on this with good training/diet

If I was to run it again myself I would consider a similar protocol say 3 on 1 off with a going week 1 40mcg week 2 80mcg week 3 120mcg week 4 off then repeat

06-16-2015, 03:39 PM
i prefer rotate compounds, like eph/caff, clen/yohimbine