06-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 235lbs
Body Fat %: 20%
How many calories per day do you eat? 3000-4000
How many times per week do you train? 3
How long have you trained for? on and off for 15 years
Previous cycle experience? oral stanavar, been on two weeks
Desired goals: mass, strength, lose fat, get more chicks...

Recently started the Wendler 5/3/1 system in the gym and my strength has gone up considerably in my first 18 weeks, as an example my deadlift has gone up 50kg, was given some Stanavar a few weeks back and started to use it as an oral only cycle..

Ideally when i have used up the Stanavar, and done some PCT, i'll look to start another cycle ideally with needles, what should i be looking at? Just injectable Test and orals?? Ideally without bad sides...i'm using a liver defender at the moment and will be ordering PCT at the same time too...

THE COACH
06-25-2017, 10:47 AM
You're currently doing a Stanavar only cycle? The standard beginner cycle would be to do 500mg of Test only, assess your tolerance and sensitivity to estrogen, then subsequent cycles do 500mg or 250mg of Test, then throw in ONE extra compound at a reasonable dose and again assess and continue. In your case, I would suggest as you finish up the Stanavar and go into PCT, lower the calories and drop your body fat down to 8% or lower before starting the injectable cycle. Steroids work best when you start a cycle off a lean base, so don't worry if you lose some muscle because muscle memory plus the Test will help you get back up in weight while staying lean.

paulbadassbriant
06-25-2017, 11:14 AM
thanks for your reply..

yeah its Stanavar only, it was a gift...so go down to 3000 calories? I work as a dustman and according to myfitnesspal and my apple watch i burn 600-700 calories during work per day....

what test is best??

also it was supposed to say 30% bodyfat...(schoolboy error) :mad:

GODZILLA
06-25-2017, 06:13 PM
thanks for your reply..

yeah its Stanavar only, it was a gift...so go down to 3000 calories? I work as a dustman and according to myfitnesspal and my apple watch i burn 600-700 calories during work per day....

what test is best??

also it was supposed to say 30% bodyfat...(schoolboy error) :mad:

all test is the same, just the ester releasing it is different so what is best = depends how often you like/want to inject

i would put a base of test to any cycle, very important for the body and CNS etc. doesnt have to be much but has to be some test floating around in the body

paulbadassbriant
06-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the advice

THE COACH
06-27-2017, 05:01 PM
I'd advice against doing oral-only cycles in the future, really no point in them and like GODZILLA said, best to have some test in you.

I wouldn't say 3000 calories specifically. Rather I'd go down to a certain number then assess how much weight you're losing. Generally we put 0.5lb to 1lb as a healthy rate of fat loss with AAS users being able to afford a decently faster rate. If you're not losing fat at the number of calories you're eating, drop them by 300 to 500 the next week and repeat and so on.

paulbadassbriant
06-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Dropped down to 3000 calories , so will see what happens there

So maybe:
500-600 Test E 10-12 weeks
50mg Turinabol 4 weeks
Arimidex

Pct

Clomid
Nolvadex

This any good??

Thanks for the advice?

GODZILLA
06-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Dropped down to 3000 calories , so will see what happens there

So maybe:
500-600 Test E 10-12 weeks
50mg Turinabol 4 weeks
Arimidex

Pct

Clomid
Nolvadex

This any good??

Thanks for the advice?

yes much better

tbol can do 6 weeks no issues

add some masteron E, perfect addition at 600mg per week

then awesome little cycle

KiwiGuy
08-22-2017, 09:00 AM
Hey im about to start my first cycle. I have test e and deca.20mls of each. I just want advice on how much to take and how frequently. Same with my nolvadex pct. Any advice/knowledge will be appreciated. Thanks