PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the MTS community of serious athletes!!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-11-2015, 03:00 PM
I would like to personally welcome you all to our new forum.

Your head moderator MR BIG is the man who makes it all happen.without him you wouldn't get to express your feelings,learn from people who live the life and receive all the discounts he offers you.

So please make sure you guys participate regularly ask anything and everything were here to help you as much as humanly possible.

Like everything in life most things are based on opinions not necessarily what's presumed right or wrong!!
We will give hands on advice from experience not just sell you as much as we can to make maximum amount of profit.

All you guys need to know is your being looked after by people who care,who live the life now,and have lived the life previously.

MR BIG has aspirations to turn pro,and lives the life to make that possible!!
Me,I've been there,done it and got the t-shirt shall we say!!

So all in all you guys will be well looked after.all we ask of you is be active and be honest,remember we're here to help and here to to make our business stronger!!

Respect..med-tech..solutions for champions.

Powertard
02-24-2015, 05:47 AM
Long live the King!

big482
04-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Finally a place who understand us bodybuilders that are knocking on the door to turn pro. I am one who is one show away myself. Doing business with a owner who is also a bodybuilder makes things a lot easier than dealing with someone who just is a business man. Glad to be a member here.

kippp
04-15-2016, 08:20 PM
Glad to be part of this forum. Looking to earn that pro card this year.

Wolfman
06-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Thank you BigDaddy for the welcome! Hi everyone else of course too! Just signed up a couple days ago. Exited to be part of this. Everything looks and sounds great! I couldn't find anything about minimum order? Whats the minimum for Europe? Thank you

BIGDADDY
06-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Thank you BigDaddy for the welcome! Hi everyone else of course too! Just signed up a couple days ago. Exited to be part of this. Everything looks and sounds great! I couldn't find anything about minimum order? Whats the minimum for Europe? Thank you

100 GBP not including delivery

Wolfman
06-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Thank you!