PDA

View Full Version : Newbie at 60

Axel
06-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Hello, as the title of this post reads I'm a 60 year old newbie and am seeking any and all advice for the next phase of my life. I'm 6'1", weigh 205 lbs and I believe my body fat is at or around 25%. I want to counteract the deterioration of my physique that time and lifestyle have imposed. I need help in all areas; diet, supps, gear etc. I've recently retired and have found that it is extremely necessary for me to stay busy hence my desire to undertake returning my physique to earlier days. My intent is to be in the gym at least 6 days a week for a couple hours at a time. I've been doing a great deal of research and have come to the conclusion that there are too many opinions from which to choose. I became completely relieved when I found this forum and website. I've taken the time to read many of the posts in different sections of this forum and am pleased with what I've read. Everyone comes across as being honest, sincere and straightforward in their individual responses and replies. Please understand that I have no desire to compete in any form of bodybuilding, I simply want to turn the heads of those my age, younger than myself and more importantly, my loving wife. My goal is to get bigger, decrease my BF% and ultimately like what I see in the mirror. Any and all help will be well received and appreciated.

After having read many posts within this forum I am under the impression that my first "cycle" should be test only, is the true? If so, at what level and frequency? Can a first cycle include other supps and gear to facilitate faster results? If so, what would be beneficial and again, at what level and frequency.

I have dozens of other questions I wish to ask, but I'll wait until I become more familiar with the terminology before asking them.

I offer my thanks in advance for your responses.

Be well.

Phill
06-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Yes, I would say that the first thing you should do is a test only cycle.

Test is a natural thing and it will bring both your physical and your mind to "better times".

Considering that you have BF a bit too high, at least initially, I would concentrate on losing fat without interest too much of the muscle that will still grow below for the efforts you will make in the gym.
Here you could use 50-75 mcg of T3.

There are obviously many other products that can be inserted, but... next time.

At your age it make no sense to "cycles" so you will have to do what is said "cruise and blast".

Therefore:
-Gym
-Clean and low-calorie diet
-TEST
-T3
-keep AI on hand (aromasin, arimidex, letro)

And now I leave the floor to the most experienced guys.

GODZILLA
06-29-2017, 10:03 AM
many different paths to take and what i would do if i was you is the following

not cycle, but get on permanently. increase in life quality will be more then substancial

test E: 300mg per week
deca: 300mg per week
proviron: 75mg per day
HGH: 3IU a day

this will rejuvenate you like you wont believe it, libido, sleep, recovery, joints, muscle growth, lower fat %.

combine this with a good fitting diet, 30mins cardio every day, plenty of sleep and you will literally be born hard again