PDA

View Full Version : Test E 300 for trt

ironmaster
06-30-2017, 09:20 AM
Product is as real as it gets. I have been cycling steroids for just over 20 years and my last cycle ended November 2016 always do a good pct and recover fine although now at 43 years of age even after a good pct my blood results are way down and have been listed as having low test. It is still in normal ranges that being 10-30 and mine came in at 15 so it is at the lower end so I got it tested again 6 months later and levels measured 13.4 plus my free test was very low so I needed to do something about it. Do I go with another run of nolva hcg or run some TRT. I went with trt as I just felt like shit and was really out of shape as the last 6 months could not be bothered training or eating right.

So started taking MTS Test E 300 taking 1ml/wk and by second week started feeling better and got back in the gym and eating better. Although I wanted to find a good trt dose so after 5 weeks of using 300mg/wk got my blood work done and the range being 10-30 my blood results came back at 43.8 so just goes to show that MTS products are top quality. At just 1ml/wk of TestE 300 i was able to be in the high end could even bring it down a bit as I am only wanting to be around 25-30 for trt within normal range.

Now knowing this I think it would be safe to say 200-150mg/wk of Test e should be a good trt dose for me.

What I will do now is run a cycle of lean gain as I really need to get back in shape and gain some muscle back my dexa scan on my last cycle I was at 15%bf and with 76kg of mass with 14kg of fat and just last week on a dexa scan I am 28%bf 67kg mass 26kg fat this was the result of having low test with no exercise and eating like shit. So a good cycle run of Lean Gain will help reverse this and help bring those former gains back will also be running 50mcg T3 with this.

All in all my little trail run with trt worked out well as it has given me a good idea of the kind of dosing needed for trt and proves MTS products are of good quality.

Would like to thank MTS for offering us guys all the good stuff we need to be able to perform at our best keep up the good work.

ironmaster

GODZILLA
07-01-2017, 10:07 AM
yes as you can see our products are of super high quality and consistency and in your case you need as little of our test as you would need of the best pharma grade testosterone. which the doc will never prescribe you or if he does charge you super high. these days with quality products like our you can be certain you are getting quality and dont have to wait on some uneducated on the matter doc to give you something so you feel like 25 again

TheDynamo
07-20-2017, 04:22 PM
Hi, i'm in the same situation Ironmaster.

I'm on week 2 now for TRT and will get some blood work done around week 5. Before starting i had blood tests at my Doctors that showed my test levels at 8.1 (I've been Natty up until now) and she wasn't interested in helping me so i decided to do it myself.

Will post results once I've tested again. i'm doing between 150-200mg/wk

Once I start getting into the swing of it i'll do some test-e blast and cruise!

GODZILLA
07-20-2017, 10:12 PM
i know many guys who have 800 or so on even low dosage of 150mg of our test. cant go wrong with it

ironmaster
05-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Just an update.
Was almost sold on doing trt for life but had further tests done after running my cycle of test e for 5 weeks @ 300mg/wk then cleaned it up with lean gain for another 6 weeks 1ml eod did a basic pct nov/clomid and once again did not recover and crashed again. Then went to and endo and problem was found.
Result my hypothalamus is working well so the problem of low test was coming from the down regulation of the gonads. Ran some hcg along with pct support and recovery occurred. So thanks god as not real keen on the idea of doing trt for the rest of my life. Since then I have run a 3 month cycle of sus250 and used hcg as part of the recovery and a good 80% of gains kept and feel great although I have made changes to my training to allow for more recovery when I am off but all in all feels good knowing I can still recover after running a cycle.

next cycle I plan on running a test base with primo and maybe a lean oral at the end to finish off the cycle. I now rate hcg as a must have but do not agree running it during a cycle as most suggest just take it on the last 2-3 weeks of your cycle to get a kick in the balls so to speak then follow up with a good pct.

GODZILLA
05-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Just an update.
Was almost sold on doing trt for life but had further tests done after running my cycle of test e for 5 weeks @ 300mg/wk then cleaned it up with lean gain for another 6 weeks 1ml eod did a basic pct nov/clomid and once again did not recover and crashed again. Then went to and endo and problem was found.
Result my hypothalamus is working well so the problem of low test was coming from the down regulation of the gonads. Ran some hcg along with pct support and recovery occurred. So thanks god as not real keen on the idea of doing trt for the rest of my life. Since then I have run a 3 month cycle of sus250 and used hcg as part of the recovery and a good 80% of gains kept and feel great although I have made changes to my training to allow for more recovery when I am off but all in all feels good knowing I can still recover after running a cycle.

next cycle I plan on running a test base with primo and maybe a lean oral at the end to finish off the cycle. I now rate hcg as a must have but do not agree running it during a cycle as most suggest just take it on the last 2-3 weeks of your cycle to get a kick in the balls so to speak then follow up with a good pct.

very glad that you have found and solved the root issue of your low testosterone, now you have a good base and can cycle for max gains when you feel needed