PDA

View Full Version : Strange crystallization

SuperJolanda
07-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi guys, quick question.

Receiver my gear and I kept it in the refrigerator and no where near freeze temperaturen.

All vials are perfectly fine except two Tren E vials. They have some weird crystallization in the bottom

I have never seen this before. Can i still use them or are they worthless now? And How could this happen? I mean... the others are perfectly fine its just 2 vials out of 6 that have this.

Hope someone knows what this is and if i can still use them. Would be a nummer if they are worthless now. Still weird it only happens to two out of 6 tren.

Best regards

Photo: https://s13.postimg.org/7mlu2ib5j/IMG_2068.jpg

P.S. They are outside the fridge for hours now. The crystals do not disappear they just sink to the bottom. Guess they are unusable now? If I buy new, How do i know this wont happen again?... and did I do something wrong?

GODZILLA
07-01-2017, 01:55 PM
can you warm them under mildly warm water

SuperJolanda
07-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Will give that a go tonight. Will reply hete if it worked or not. Thanks for your reply!

SuperJolanda
07-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Tried it, mild warm didnt work. Used water a bit warmer and that solved like 98% of the crystals. Took like 8 - 10 minutes. Oil looks perfect now. Just one small hardst visible crystal (line) in it. Think if i warm it again before i use it itll be all good. Thanks so much for your suggestion :)

Just a side question, will the gear be less effective now and if there are still crystals in it that cant be seen, is it dangerous to inject?

GODZILLA
07-01-2017, 06:01 PM
effectiveness stays the same, glad we could help, enjoy and if you like write a review on the products later on, thanks

SuperJolanda
07-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Sure will write a review, love the service, shipping, everything so far, best company ever! glad I found you guys ;)

IrishB
07-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Suppositely if this happens it's supposed to be really good stuff 👌👍

GODZILLA
07-26-2017, 09:43 AM
Sure will write a review, love the service, shipping, everything so far, best company ever! glad I found you guys ;)

glad to hear it and we welcome your reviews, thanks