PDA

View Full Version : Summer cycle log

Ansar
07-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Right guys finally time is here to run my summer cycle preivous cycle was a simple lean gain 1ml eod for 8 weeks and andvar last 4 weeks all mts product very impressed with delivery packaging and product.

So my next cycle first pin was yesterday 1ml test e 1ml equimax - in the same syringe test e was smooth eq was hard to draw an more sticky - overall pin was pain free just bit more pressure required for the eq.

1-3 test e - 2ml
3-16 - test e 1ml
1-16 - equimax 2ml
6-14 Tren e 1ml
10-16 t3 and clen
12-16 andvar 50mg -75mg

Everything is from med tech

Airmadex on hand might get some carb

Pct
Clomid Nolva

Stats 32 yrs old
80kg bf 18-15%

5 day gym split each body part per day 2 days rest
Cardio 25 low intensity

Diet -
Breki - 6 eggs 4 whole 2 whites
Snack - 2 tins tuna salad white rice
Snack - 6 eggs omelet
Lunch - chicken breast white rice
Dinner - white rice chicken 2 thighs

3-4 litres of water per day

Goals are to trim down bf close to 11-12% and pack on some more clean size.

All comments advice criticisism more than welcome.

I will try and keep a log and post pics on a regular basis.

Phill
07-06-2017, 01:25 PM
My first impressions:

-I would start taking t3 with tren because tren lowers your t3.

-Clen for 6 weeks is not so good. Or you take ketotifen with it or you need to increase doses because the unregolation of beta 2 receptors.
Better doing the classic 2 weeks on/off.

Keep us up to date on your cycle.

Ansar
07-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Yh plan is to run 2weeks on n off for clen

How long can I run t3 for I was going pyramid up and den back down last 4 weeks or so.

Also have you any experience with any cycle support products a lot on the market are they actually useful or just pumped up sale pitch ?

GODZILLA
07-06-2017, 07:41 PM
t3 can be sued for a longer time, 12-16 weeks is pretty common. no need to go off, just find your sweetspot and stay there it will do its job

TUDCA is a good support supp during cycle, other then that beet juice, hawthorne berry, garlic, lots of veggies etc

Ansar
07-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Thanks I'll start t3 week 4 test should be kicked by in by then.

Ansar
07-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Second pin today smooth an painless even though eq is thicker there's no pain from the pin.

Any thought on adding androl to the mix ? while waiting for the test and eq to kick in.

But never used androl before but I concerned about the water weight I might gain on it as I'm looking for me lean gains den jus a puffy look.

Also have andvar on hand but wanted to throw it in at the end

GODZILLA
07-09-2017, 08:22 PM
anadrol will bloat you a bit if you arent 10% or lower. and test and EQ are working from day 1 just need a bit of time to see the results as the levels are building up in the body. anavar at the end together with winny is golden combo

Ansar
07-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Yh I was being inpatient 🤣 Good pump today at gym shoulders and cardio. Just finished Ramadan so I went from 13 an half around 18% bf to 12 stones around 15% bf. Half a stone has come back on since food and water levels topped up. Hope eq helps my traps which are lagging compared to my shoulders.

How do I post pics ?

GODZILLA
07-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Yh I was being inpatient ������ Good pump today at gym shoulders and cardio. Just finished Ramadan so I went from 13 an half around 18% bf to 12 stones around 15% bf. Half a stone has come back on since food and water levels topped up. Hope eq helps my traps which are lagging compared to my shoulders.

How do I post pics ?

upload to tiny pic then simply press the 'insert image' button and paste the link from tinypic

we have a hacker to thank for this that we have to do it this way, its a security measure to keep us all and the site safer

Ansar
07-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Again advice welcome

Phill
07-11-2017, 07:09 PM
How many carbs do you eat per day?
Split your diet into kcal and macronutrients.

Diet is the key

Ansar
07-11-2017, 08:51 PM
I keep my carbs low

My current diet is

Breki - 6 eggs 4 whites 2 whole
75g Oats with skimmed milk

Snack 2 tins tuna and veg

Snack - 4 eeg white and 2 whole omelette

Lunch - white rice and chicken breast an spinach or lamb n spinach or chicken mince

Post work - protein shake

Dinner - chicken thighs or chicken breast steamed white rice

3-4 litres of water

I try an keep protein high an get fats from olive oil which i use for all my food.

What do you think ?

Where am I going wrong to much food ?

Phill
07-12-2017, 04:51 AM
I think we need numbers. As mentioned, kcal and grams for the three macronutrients.

If you do not do this, how do you know how much you are eating?

You have to do something like this

breakfast
fat 20 gr
carbs 40 gr
pro 50 gr
kcal 20*9 + 40*4 + 50*4 = 180 from fat + 160 from carbs + 200 from pro = TOT 540

lunch
fat
carbs
pro
kcal

and so on.

It would also be useful to count also sodium and potassium. But this can be done later when your bf is low.

GODZILLA
07-12-2017, 12:30 PM
what are your macros?

Ansar
07-13-2017, 07:18 PM
At the moment im consuming 1800 calories

230g carbs
100g carbs
65g fat

This is broken down in 5 meals tracking on my fitness app

Ansar
07-13-2017, 07:23 PM
Now I'm sure I'm going wrong some where
Gym religiously 5 times a week - cardio has also been added and have become more veiny but stomach area still no where near good Enuf 😔.

So in need of some of your more experienced guys input- to many forums to many different opinions got me confused 🤷**♀️

GillesDef
07-13-2017, 07:38 PM
Is your weight going down? If not, eat less/do more cardio

Also be realistic, you dont go from a bit out of shape to ripped in 1 month.

How long are you in your cut? Just keep going ;)

Ansar
07-13-2017, 07:53 PM
Yes weight has gone down I started beginning of the year weighing it at jus under 14 stones I dropped down to 13 and half in a month by adding cardio. After a month of ramdan I have dropped down to 12 an a half an in cycle at present so probs added few pounds again I've added cardio this week and plan to added t3 and clen few weeks down the line.

Yh I am very inpatient lol

Phill
07-14-2017, 04:22 AM
230*4=920
+
100*4=400
+
65*9=585
=
1905 kcal tot

second: where is your metabolism?

By what time are you in calorie deficit?
when you are in deficit your metabolism decrease. Do you do some recharge and metabolic boost?

However if the weight goes down it means you are doing well. You can not lose weight in one day.
You have to be more patient and take time.

Ansar
07-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Metaoblisim is ok as I'm consuming protein every few hours I don't feel hungry very often even with low carbs.

I'm not sure what time I get in calorie deficient i do have a refeed once every two weeks.

Yes weight has come off looking better but feeling smaller if that makes sense. strength has also decreased

I've cardio this week so plan on doing that for 2 week and then adding in clen for 2 weeks then t3 and back on clen and Tren e at around 8 weeks depending on how I'm like looking decrease calories.

What do you think ?

Also should I be decreasing my protein in my Aswel when cutting calories ?

GillesDef
07-14-2017, 05:50 PM
I'd keep protein high.

Can you give an overview on how much you weighed at the start of this cycle, how much you weigh now and how long you're on this cycle already? im a bit confused Hahah :p

Ansar
07-14-2017, 09:43 PM
Start of the cycle I was 12 an half only been on a week so not much to report.

Weigh in tomorrow morning

Ansar
07-18-2017, 07:38 PM
2 weeks in test kicking in feeling fuller - cardio 30min after workout calories 1800 - high protein low cards low fat.

Thinking of adding clen or might wait few weeks as weight is still coming off on scales also got t3.

feeling tighter muscles feeling more pumped no much to report in regards to strength body temperature is also higher sweating more greasy skin.

Will post pics as soon as I can training on my own at the moment.

Reading on eq lots of ppl saying it will target the shoulders more width and more muscles on shoulder surely must be myth any one who equimax how did you get on ? What dose and results did you get.

kerryjudge
10-21-2017, 07:04 AM
Nice thread.