PDA

View Full Version : Bacne

canners
07-10-2017, 09:45 PM
so I have run a 12 week cycle of test e and tren ace. 2ml test e/2ml tren a twice a week . Great results as always but had to come off the tren as it was turning me into a psycho needy girl, constantly paranoid and thinking my missus was cheating. So anyway I finished the blast and have been cruising on 2ml of test e a week and my back has developed these big lumpy painful spots that are angry AF.

Any advice as I'd quite like to be able to take my top off when the suns out

Thanks

GODZILLA
07-11-2017, 07:00 AM
acne is in general a sign of hormone imbalanse. test E you could take 2x per week, tren ace NOT. tren ace is even hard to take EOD, best is ED. what you have created by taking tren acd 2x per week is a mighty rollercoaster of hormones in your body, ups and downs on the daily which is extremely hard on the body and on the mind as you noticed.

so now your body needs time to balance itself out, also just the test E is probably creating estrogen issues which always gives acne.

there is a reason why all 15year olds have acne issues and no 72year olds. hormones

Phill
07-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Good explanation.

I can recommend you to see your values by bloodwork and act accordingly.

Is acne in the upper or lower back?

Meantime, Wash , very hard, a couple of times a day.
Keep your skin as aseptic as possible.
Use nizoral (shampoo and cream), benzac, and all other antibacterial agents.
Take a sun or do the lamp, but do not overdo it.

Know that, unfortunately for my experience, the signs will remain for a while.

canners
07-11-2017, 05:43 PM
What about running arimidex 1mg to level out my eostrogen levels help ?

canners
07-11-2017, 06:11 PM
The spots are mainly upper and in the middle typical places I can't reach the fuckers.

Godzilla, appreciate the cycle advice, how would you typically run tren then for results and also for minimising side affects ?

Thanks for the feedback

Phill
07-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Arimidex is for aromatization.

If you have free estrogen, you need to take nolva.

Also, spots in the upper back may be for androgens and not for estro.

canners
07-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Thanks Phill, would you recommend nova eod?

Phill
07-12-2017, 07:41 PM
I recommend do blood tests first to see levels, and act accordingly.

You have an hormone imbalance.
Before take another things and create other discomfort to your body, you have to be sure that the way you take is the right one.

Do you have other signs of high estrogen levels? like water retention? or something to nipples?

What are you taking Now? are you on test only cruise? how many mg?

However for nolva, and in general for all, I dont like eod, I prefer ED even if I need to split the dosage. And even better to split morning / evening.
Your body absorbs differently each time.

But nolva has a long life so even eod should be ok.
In addition to long life, even the buildup in the system is about 5/6 days.
For this the first dose should be high (frontload).

keep us Updated

canners
07-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Thanks Phill

My nips looks quite puffy, but no itching which I had on a previous cycle. So I'm guessing it is water retention around that area.

I am cruising on test e (all my gear is med tech) 2ml Monday and Thursday.

I am considering another blast very soon, and would welcome your recommendations. I still have plenty of test e, Tren ace and lean gain on hand, but wanted to sort my back issues out first

Thanks

canners
07-13-2017, 07:44 PM
I'm thinking about stopping everything and running pct tabs 2 weeks after my last injection ???

Also where is the best place to get bloods done ?

Thanks

Phill
07-14-2017, 04:33 AM
bloods works can be done in any private center. I don't know your country...

canners
08-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Right so I started Pct tabs from med tech just over a week ago 1 tab eod and my back has got worse the spots look almost alien like now.

Any ideas ?

GODZILLA
08-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Right so I started Pct tabs from med tech just over a week ago 1 tab eod and my back has got worse the spots look almost alien like now.

Any ideas ?

acne is when hormones are out of whack so give it time so the pct will even things out and it will go away. shower often, fresh tshirts, dont overload on carbs also all helps

canners
08-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Thanks Godzilla

Already wanna be on my next med tech cycle 💪👌

GODZILLA
08-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Thanks Godzilla

Already wanna be on my next med tech cycle ������������

whats the next cycle gonna be?

canners
08-04-2017, 11:37 AM
I am thinking test e, tren ace and some Masterton to cope with the gyno I have got when on last cycles.

Any thoughts?

What would be a good next cycle advancing from tren a and test e ?

GODZILLA
08-04-2017, 09:54 PM
I am thinking test e, tren ace and some Masterton to cope with the gyno I have got when on last cycles.

Any thoughts?

What would be a good next cycle advancing from tren a and test e ?

if the gyno is estrogen related masteron will help some, but not on the level of an AI

if gyno is cause by progesterone then caber is needed and AI will only help indirectly by lowering estrogen as estrogen and progesterone are linked

what is the goal of the cycle? bulk, cut, fullness, power, beach, mass?

canners
08-05-2017, 09:19 PM
To get as shredded as possible, ideally without having to go on a 1500 calorie diet again. God that was hard work

canners
08-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Just to add, my last med tech cycle was

12 week shred
Test e 2ml mon/ thurs
Tren ace 2ml tues/fri
T3 and clen mon-fri
Anavar 50mg Pre work out
1500 calorie diet
Went from 96kg to 86kg and the best shape of my life