PDA

View Full Version : Question

salva
02-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I've started my cut cycle a 14 days ago, since the 10* day i started suffering from high bp (150/80) and difficultly breathing some times even while resting,probably such sides are from tren, i know tren causes such high bp and breath issues, anyway to resolve them easily?

Also, i don't know why, but every time i eat a meal i feel FULL for alot of hours, i mean, it supress my appetite big time, which is good, but i feel like my stomach is blated/full or somenthing, lol...any ideea?

arimidex 0.5 mg EOD / e2d
tren A 35mg ED ( i will try to get in 30 mg EOD by tomorrow and check my bp / issues for a few days )
test E 250 ew

Any hints?

BTW, tren A has 2 or 3 days ACTIVE life? ( not half life ), i started the tren a 13 days ago, how much would it take for the sides to subside a little bit if i start by tomorrow with only 30-35mg EOD?

Thanks.

botchla
02-23-2015, 06:03 PM
Are you doing any cardio at all?

salva
02-23-2015, 06:05 PM
Yes i do 20 min cardio every other day 8/8.5 mph.

flexer
02-23-2015, 07:39 PM
watch your salt/sodium intake

JohnC
02-23-2015, 08:24 PM
I suffer from serious BP issues on Tren, but not always. Depends on my food types, sodium levels, fat levels and water levels. So let's look at what I did. I took Concor-5 at half the dose and my BP returned to normal within 1 day. But it never "fixed" the problem, it only puts a bandaid.

When my BF dropped from 13% to 8% my BP was normal without even taking blood pressure medicine.

I've started my cut cycle a 14 days ago, since the 10* day i started suffering from high bp (150/80) and difficultly breathing some times even while resting,probably such sides are from tren, i know tren causes such high bp and breath issues, anyway to resolve them easily?

The quickest way was using blood pressure medicine. But what's your fat levels, diet like etc.... I found my breathing problems are more pronounced when I'm fatter and hold a ton of water. It resolved itself after a few weeks, but you are looking for a quick fix...

Also, i don't know why, but every time i eat a meal i feel FULL for alot of hours, i mean, it supress my appetite big time, which is good, but i feel like my stomach is blated/full or somenthing, lol...any ideea?

Happens to me too, but eventually it doesn't happen when my body is used to the tren. Clen, tren and ephedrine does thsi to me. Fixes itself after I get leaner. I tried to research this before, came up with half the people saying their appetites went through the roof. Couldn't fix it out... but nowadays as I'm very lean.... I'm an eating machine. But this only happens when I take some serious dosages too.

arimidex 0.5 mg EOD / e2d
tren A 35mg ED ( i will try to get in 30 mg EOD by tomorrow and check my bp / issues for a few days )
test E 250 ew

Pretty low dosages here buddy. Arimidex won't need. what's the point of it? your test E level is barely TRT.

salva
02-23-2015, 09:49 PM
I suffer from serious BP issues on Tren, but not always. Depends on my food types, sodium levels, fat levels and water levels. So let's look at what I did. I took Concor-5 at half the dose and my BP returned to normal within 1 day. But it never "fixed" the problem, it only puts a bandaid.

When my BF dropped from 13% to 8% my BP was normal without even taking blood pressure medicine.

The quickest way was using blood pressure medicine. But what's your fat levels, diet like etc.... I found my breathing problems are more pronounced when I'm fatter and hold a ton of water. It resolved itself after a few weeks, but you are looking for a quick fix...

Happens to me too, but eventually it doesn't happen when my body is used to the tren. Clen, tren and ephedrine does thsi to me. Fixes itself after I get leaner. I tried to research this before, came up with half the people saying their appetites went through the roof. Couldn't fix it out... but nowadays as I'm very lean.... I'm an eating machine. But this only happens when I take some serious dosages too.

Pretty low dosages here buddy. Arimidex won't need. what's the point of it? your test E level is barely TRT.

Because i don't need to pack on any size, i'm trying to lean out without muscles loss :) I have to cut a few % of bf, i'm 189-190 lbs 6"2 and 14% bf, wanna drop to 10-12 % _fast_ but we both know that fast will always lead to muscle loss, i'm trying to preserve as much as possible within 8-10 weeks, i come out from a 10 weeks test 700 mg and 4 weeks dbol, so probably i still have in the blood system higher test levels as i started to drop to 250 mg a week since 2 weeks ALMOST, thats why i'm still using using arimidex, also test even at 250 mg which is not very low dose for week still aromatize for many, this is my fist time in tren..

No ideea why but i skipped the ED injection today and took a rest day and i feel "almost" normal, i will try to start EOD injection by tomorrow, also my doc prescribe me a BP med called "Torasemide", i took it since 2 days, would it work?

Thanks for the big explanations, i hope to get used to tren, also, just wondering, does tren effects your breathing/cardio? if yes, your body gets addapted to it or you take inhalers such like albuterol ecc?

BIGDADDY
02-23-2015, 09:53 PM
Because i don't need to pack on any size, i'm trying to lean out without muscles loss :) I have to cut a few % of bf, i'm 189-190 lbs 6"2 and 14% bf, wanna drop to 10-12 % _fast_ but we both know that fast will always lead to muscle loss, i'm trying to preserve as much as possible within 8-10 weeks, i come out from a 10 weeks test 700 mg and 4 weeks dbol, so probably i still have in the blood system higher test levels as i started to drop to 250 mg a week since 2 weeks ALMOST, thats why i'm still using using arimidex, also test even at 250 mg which is not very low dose for week still aromatize for many, this is my fist time in tren..

No ideea why but i skipped the ED injection today and took a rest day and i feel "almost" normal, i will try to start EOD injection by tomorrow, also my doc prescribe me a BP med called "Torasemide", i took it since 2 days, would it work?

Thanks for the big explanations, i hope to get used to tren, also, just wondering, does tren effects your breathing/cardio? if yes, your body gets addapted to it or you take inhalers such like albuterol ecc?

That's a diuretic. It would seem your BP is caused by high water retention.

Yes, Tren effects breating/cardio. It's normal. It will adapt.

salva
02-24-2015, 12:11 AM
That's a diuretic. It would seem your BP is caused by high water retention.

Yes, Tren effects breating/cardio. It's normal. It will adapt.

Nice to hear, i have still a few questions left,

the active life of tren a is 2 or 3 days? I dont mean half life, eod injection are fine, right?

about the breath, how many days would it take to come back to normal after cycle?? I never had this in test, any reason for tren to cause that and minimizing the issue?? is it dosage related?? BTW dos it higher BP in any dosage?

Thanks admin.

BIGDADDY
02-24-2015, 03:06 AM

the active life of tren a is 2 or 3 days? I dont mean half life, eod injection are fine, right?

about the breath, how many days would it take to come back to normal after cycle?? I never had this in test, any reason for tren to cause that and minimizing the issue?? is it dosage related?? BTW dos it higher BP in any dosage?

Thanks admin.

EOD is fine. No one can answer your question on how many days it will take to breath properly again. Slowly reduce the tren until you don't get the issue.... but your dose is kinda low... very low. So it could be more of your generally being too fat right now. Under 10% you won't have issues. I know for me it was the same.

Keep the BF% low, do cardio, dont balloon up and you wont have issues.

This might be useful for you http://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1yqrwk/results_beating_the_cardiovascular_impact_of/

Nitrox
03-04-2015, 08:51 AM

Thanks admin.

EOD is what i prefer, unless i wanna blast heavy dosage.

On Tren, you do get the breathless feeling, even at simple task like climbing stairs.

If the breathing problem is very unpleasant or not returning back to normal. You can drop the tren & just cruise on TRT test for a while. It should return back to normal.

When you feel better you can continue with the run.