PDA

View Full Version : EURO RANGE - no deliveries 14-Aug to 14-Sep

BIGDADDY
08-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Due to security issues in the euro post office for 1 month, we will not dispatch euro range orders for this period.

But we suggest you to please order from international range. These will be shipped via stealth packaging.

Any outstanding orders.... the dispatcher is trying his best to process the huge amount of outstanding orders today. I hope he will get through them all. He mentions that last resort, he'll try to sort through any pending that he cannot do today on Monday but I cannot guarantee this.

If any orders cannot be fulfilled today, I'll send out via International Range express on Monday instead.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but it's a serious security matter for the next month and the risk is not worth taking for the sake of some orders.

GODZILLA
08-14-2017, 12:57 PM
As mentioned we are not accepting any EURO range orders at this time.

We have received a great deal of orders in the past week and we are working overtime and making sure that ALL the orders will be dispatched within the new few days

So if your order is a day or 2 delayed pls bare with us. ALL made EURO orders will be dispatched by the end of this week and are coming your way

Thanks for the great support and we are keeping a close eye at this security post office issue. We will keep you all updated so stay tuned to this thread

If you have any order specific questions we can be reached per email or PM

Phill
08-15-2017, 05:57 AM
Are these checks/control in all countries or only in uk?

GODZILLA
08-15-2017, 11:21 AM
Are these checks/control in all countries or only in uk?

its a joint EU operation so all across EU. we are monitoring it closely so stay tuned pls for any new developments on this.

Chriss
08-15-2017, 12:01 PM
Been wondering with the delay its normally alot quicker since i ordered mine Thursday, thanks for the heads up fellas.

GODZILLA
08-19-2017, 06:05 PM
All but few orders have been shipped out as of today. a handful remain and these will be shipped out on monday.

As of this time our EURO part is closed for sales, however our international range is fully open so you can order there.

We will keep you updated when our EURO part is reopening for sales again