PDA

View Full Version : New member and need help!

Screw
08-23-2017, 03:05 AM
Hi i just registered here and if everyone could possibly take a moment to read this long starter post, i'd be delighted.

Anyways i'll try to cut this super short. I lifted on and off for 4-5 years and then got into roids as a whole. This lifting spree lasted 9 months and i got huge and strength was highest ever i lifted in my entire life. I'm shifting to the UK soon in a few weeks and found MTS as a source. Now i know the in and outs of searching for a quality source but a few questions bug me slightly.

Q: I read mixed views about MTS from my research. This is not a biased person, i'm being completely honest. Almost every big lifting forums has MTS rated as great to extreme hit and miss. I have been recommended to try Noble pharma instead by alot of people. Whats the deal with this?

Q: I heard good things about MTS customer support and so i'll be super blunt, incase i find that the gear i receive is underdosed/bad quality then does MTS give a shit about that? Most pharmas don't since buying gear comes with this risk of getting fakes or bad quality.

Q: I've been super duper interested in some of the oil blend mixes MTS offers and this has been a huge reason for me to overlook Noble and choose MTS to place my very first order with this lab. Are the blends correctly dosed and as "XTREME" as they are claimed?

Q: So i don't want anyone bashing me on this question because it's my life and i do plan on competing big time and getting as far as i can. I left lifting altogether and haven't touched a single weight in one year. Obviously i don't do roids anymore and did no PCT aswell(Dumbass move). I have lost all my gains, even the natural ones and now am a skinny twink. What series of blends or simple oils would you recommend?
My goal body is extreme dry and lean/Shredded with atleast decent amounts of muscle. I would be happy and content with 15+ inch shredded arms. I'm thinking of going for the tri-tren and another tren and trestolone mix which this site offers. Would that get the job done?

Thanks everyone and i'm not dumb i hope everyone can give me honest opinions. I will try MTS for a 100% fact to see what's it really about and check it out for myself. I'm particularly looking for advice about on achieving my goal physique. Aesthetics are primary ofcourse but i want functional strength as i am a star athlete aswell for my institute. Guys i know this sounds like a "crying" post but i barely got like 600 quids and will spend it all and i seriously don't want to have it spoiled with a hit and miss stuff because this is probably the only cycle i can afford for MANY MANY months. Thank you again!

TrenHard420
09-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Believe me mate, there's a lot of mixed reviews out there but i can personally tell you MTS is extremely good quality, order and i promise you won't be disappointed, I've tried a range of their products and none have let me down at all. 10/10.

Screw
09-08-2017, 03:31 PM
I will.. im leaning more towards the bioscience line as im fond of using ampules instead of vials.. gonna see and report back on my results. Super excieted!

Peet8000
09-10-2017, 03:32 PM
You will find mixed reviews on pretty every lab...it is really on you to try and find out.
Note: some forums praise and bash specific labs...

GODZILLA
09-11-2017, 06:32 AM
I will.. im leaning more towards the bioscience line as im fond of using ampules instead of vials.. gonna see and report back on my results. Super excieted!

you will like it very much i am sure and if you like pls leave a review of our services and products used. thank you

Brush
12-20-2017, 08:34 PM
I’m 41 and have tried many services, Med Tech is a different league, leaps and bounds above anyone else. These guys you can trust, the communication is superb along with products that are clean and do just what they are supposed to do in the correct dosage...

If only all companies round like Med Tech....

Van
12-21-2017, 03:12 AM
I get minor pip with MTS compared to all the other shit I've used in the past from random UGL brands. I remember the Test E 250 Max Pro from one of the hardcore gyms gave me a week long lasting painful pip. Like it as painful to sit down as the pip was that bad...

Their stuff is convenient to pick, Fast shipping in the UK, I get results that's for sure. Customer service seems top notch. Definitely worth a shot if you ask me. If you don't like it then you can try that Noble Pharma instead. Simple as that.

Since you're a new member you'll get a free oil which will contribute to your cycle duration.
You got more than enough money there to run a relatively long cycle if you're just doing Test and Tren. Keep it strong and simple. I was just on 400mg of each test and tren and I was growing on a calorie deficit...

jimmylkw
12-25-2017, 02:38 AM
I've ordered a couple of times from MTS.. great, prompt and efficient service is what you'll get.. and the price range for products are definitely bang for buck. quality items as well! gonna try for oral stuff soon.. waiting for new promotion anytime soon?

GODZILLA
12-25-2017, 02:27 PM
I've ordered a couple of times from MTS.. great, prompt and efficient service is what you'll get.. and the price range for products are definitely bang for buck. quality items as well! gonna try for oral stuff soon.. waiting for new promotion anytime soon?

probably soon but not very soon as we just had a massive promotion for 12 straight days start of this month