PDA

View Full Version : International orders: customers from Australia, New Zealand and Canada

GODZILLA
09-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Customers from Australia, New Zealand and Canada can still order and receive the products in stealth packaging from us

Make sure to order from the EURO RANGE

pls. make sure to order in the following quantities: 30, 50 or 100ml

On checkout then simply select the STEALTH OPTION and you will as always receive our products

Thank you

hullhere
09-21-2017, 01:57 PM
I was planning to order some jintropin. Now that it's temporarily unavailable, is there stealth available for biotropin or medtropin?

hullhere
09-21-2017, 02:15 PM
I am also assuming, I could order orals from the Euro range?

admin
09-21-2017, 04:43 PM
I am also assuming, I could order orals from the Euro range?

Your assumption is correct. I would not consider it Euro range.... I would consider it as the only range.

admin
09-21-2017, 04:44 PM
I was planning to order some jintropin. Now that it's temporarily unavailable, is there stealth available for biotropin or medtropin?

Not really.... biotropin comes in a cartridge, and there is no option for it. But maybe can send without the box and labels which would make it slightly less obvious

Medtropin comes in 2 kinds... stealth and normal. I think the current stock is normal.

hullhere
09-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Not really.... biotropin comes in a cartridge, and there is no option for it. But maybe can send without the box and labels which would make it slightly less obvious

Medtropin comes in 2 kinds... stealth and normal. I think the current stock is normal.
So if I order biotropin, how do I let you guys know that, I would like the labels and packets removed?
Will medtropin stealth be back in stock?

GODZILLA
09-22-2017, 05:48 AM
So if I order biotropin, how do I let you guys know that, I would like the labels and packets removed?
Will medtropin stealth be back in stock?

write it in the comment box when ordering

IronWarrior
09-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Just curious, whats the problem in the international range?

GODZILLA
09-24-2017, 08:14 PM
Just curious, whats the problem in the international range?

things change, nothing serious. supply, organisational things, improving security and safety