PDA

View Full Version : First cycle help

Rancid911
10-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Hi guys would like some advice about calorie deficit whilst on Tren a .
My stats are
Age 30
Height 5’10
Weight 185lbs
Body fat 19% (estimate)
Training 2 years

I was thinking of a cycle of 100mg eod Tren a and test p eod at 75mg
I just wanted to ask how much can I drop calories in order to get a decent cut as I understand that cutting fat is more to do with cardio and diet but the Tren will help maintain my muscle mass ? I’m Introducing 45 mins of cardio a day into Routine .

Any help would be greatly appreciated have researched into it so know all about caber for prolactin and aromasin to keep e2 under control .

Best regards
Mike

GODZILLA
10-01-2017, 06:59 PM
start with 300-400cals below maintenance and with 30mins cardio every day and tren and test prop you will drop fat easily. then if needed drop the cals even more

Rancid911
10-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Thanks godzilla will follow your advice and post pics when I start . Thank you again

mad4it
10-02-2017, 06:56 PM
I would drop some t3 with tren
Seems to work for me when cutting
Tren lowers your t3 i believe

Also if the sides from tren get a little hard to deal with, add masteron to the cycle

I could never sleep on tren until someone on here said to me about adding masteron to my cycle
Now its a must on tren cycles for me 😎
I deep sleep on tren now

Also a keto diet will work wonders for cutting

I have dropped half a stone so far in 3 weeks but feel and look bigger 😎😎😎

Rancid911
10-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Thanks mad4it will take your advice on board what kind of dosage do you take t3 wise ?

Yeah I was thinking of a Keto like diet , was just wondering about lack of energy involved with cutting carbs so low ?

And thanks I did read masteron helps with the sleeping , only need a small amount ?
Cheers again for all your help

GODZILLA
10-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Thanks mad4it will take your advice on board what kind of dosage do you take t3 wise ?

Yeah I was thinking of a Keto like diet , was just wondering about lack of energy involved with cutting carbs so low ?

And thanks I did read masteron helps with the sleeping , only need a small amount ?
Cheers again for all your help

50mcg of t3 is plenty

read more about keto, keto diet means your body is using fats as energy thus not relying on mere outside sources of energy because the body has plenty on fat on it. with keto there is a switch period of about a week or few days and then the body is burning fats instead of carbs. this means always constant energy and no ups and downs and almost zero hunger on keto which is very good.

Rancid911
10-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Thanks Godzilla . I’ll add that in to help .
Ahh I get ya I will do some in-depth research now and get my head around the concept . And try base my diet around that . Cheers again for all your help everyone is very helpful on here .