PDA

View Full Version : Shipment Questions and ETA

BIGDADDY
01-12-2015, 07:31 AM
All orders are shipped from within the EU! We are open 7 days a week, but we only ship orders between Monday to Friday (working days).

Estimate Total Delivery Time

Before your order is shipped, has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Because of this, Total Delivery Time is different to shipping time alone.

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time

Processing time is usually takes 1 day but starts the next day.

As we have such a wide range of products, processing time differs from category to category.

What delivery options are available?

The following delivery options are available, and the cost will automatically be calculated via our link to the post office database based on weight and location.

Certain countries do not support tracking, the system will automatically set a fixed rate for International Delivery. You may note some countries don't allow tracked parcels to PO BOXES.

How to track my parcel?

As a security measure, from now on - all orders out of Europe will not have the tracking # given when delivery confirmation has been emailed and the order marked complete.

I expect that you will appreciate that safety is taken seriously at MTS and that this should not impact timeliness of deliveries.

When can I get my tracking #?

You can email me after the elapsed time has reached (below). If the package hasn't arrived after a confirmation email of dispatch has been given, please only then email me. I will simply respond (or even auto respond) with this link if you email me before the elapsed time.

- UK: 2 working days
- Western Europe: 3 working days
- Eastern Europe: 5 working days
- USA East Coast: 7 working days
- USA West Coast: 10 working days
- Canada: 10 working days
- South America: 10 working days
- Australia: 12 working days
- New Zealand: 12 working days
- Asia: 10 working days

Free Shipping

No free shipping deals at this moment.

Shipment delays

At times we may have various shortages of labels and boxes of products ordered. This may cause a delay in delivery as we wait for the labels to arrive, however, we will discuss with you whether you are okay to accept the shipment without specific labels for those products that are missing.

In addition, delays may occur due to national country holidays, shipments typically pass through various local and national postal services from origin to destination.

When are orders dispatched?

Except for orders requiring stealth, All orders are shipped 1-2 WORKING DAYS after payment is received! During peak season such as Christmas, please add at least an extra working day on top.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YET! YOUR ORDER STATUS WILL BE UPDATED TO ''COMPLETE'' ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

Can I change the shipment address?

We cannot be held accountable if incorrect or insufficient shipping information was provided. Be sure there are no typing errors. Once your order is confirmed you CAN NOT change or request for it to be shipped to a different address. Please make sure your shipment address is correct.

EUROPE DOMESTIC SHIPPING

ALL European orders are shipped within 1-2 working days after payment has been received.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Tracked and Regular Airmail

We ship to ALL international destinations and provide all international orders with tracking numbers, provided you have selected the tracked option. The tracked option will either be Air-Sure or International Signed-For.

We advise countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea and Brazil to use the REGULAR AIRMAIL option, as this method tends to have the highest rate of success in clearing customs. However this is your choice! Please also select STEALTH at the checkout.

Depending on your location you can expect to receive your order anywhere between 1-12 working days. Below is an estimate of how long you will wait once your order has been shipped (excluding busy holiday periods):

- UK: 1-2 working days.
- Western Europe: 2-3 working days
- Eastern Europe: 3-5 working days
- USA East Coast: 3-7 working days (Extra ~4 days if sent from EU via USA remailer)
- USA West Coast: 5-10 working days (Extra ~4 days if sent from EU via USA remailer)
- Canada: 5-10 working days
- South America: 7-10 working days
- Australia: 7-12 working days
- New Zealand: 7-12 working days
- Asia: 10-12 working days

Custom seizures

We DO NOT under any circumstances take responsibility for Customs seizures! We also do not take any responsibility for delivery that are damaged, delayed or lost by international postal services outside of the UK.

Reship Policy

In the rare event an order is detained or confiscated by foreign customs, and a track/trace or signed facility has been used we will work with you to remedy the situation.

You must *(1) produce a seizure notice *(2) within 28 days of the date of seizure letter/notice and from the country it was seized in and *(3) provide an alternative shipping address.

In this instance we will resend the items once *(4) if we receive the seizure notice *(5) also 50% of the cost of your order and shipping charges.

In cases of missing orders if a track/trace or signed for facility has been used, if the courier has been found to *(1) have lost the parcel, we will resend your order if *(2) we receive 50% of the cost of your order and shipping charges.

We will not reship should the parcel have been signed for or delivered or gone missing at your address, or been signed for by person or persons other than the customer.

** THERE WILL BE NO RE-SHIP ON HGH.

Danus
02-25-2015, 10:51 PM
With regards to this:
"We advise countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea and Brazil to use the REGULAR AIRMAIL option, as this method tends to have the highest rate of success in clearing customs. However this is your choice! Please also select STEALTH at the checkout."

I couldn't pick any option besides royal airmail to australia for my order. was this the best option considering my order was 10 items? 8 vials, 2 orals?
I selected stealth shipping obviously but just a bit worried about aussie customs.

BIGDADDY
02-25-2015, 10:57 PM
With regards to this:
"We advise countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea and Brazil to use the REGULAR AIRMAIL option, as this method tends to have the highest rate of success in clearing customs. However this is your choice! Please also select STEALTH at the checkout."

I couldn't pick any option besides royal airmail to australia for my order. was this the best option considering my order was 10 items? 8 vials, 2 orals?
I selected stealth shipping obviously but just a bit worried about aussie customs.

I haven't seen a single customer from Australia lose a stealth shipment by customs. It would be completely unlikely that this would be identified as steroid related. Firstly, we will not ship in 10ml vials, they are re-packaged into a different product container with a different label on them. Secondly, what other mail delivery option would you use to Australia that would be safer? Please contact me via PM or email if you like to discuss any specific details on this, but I cannot possibly see an issue with shipment.

BIGDADDY
07-27-2015, 08:57 AM
** THERE WILL BE NO RE-SHIP ON HGH.

If this product is seized in any country, it will be not re-shipped. There is no re-ship or refund policy for this product.

mark woods
08-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Hi guys,
I have a question about shipping costs?
It's been £18 for postage for my last couple of orders...and I'm only in ireland surely it's not 18quid from UK to Ireland??if it is well fair enough but it does seem steep if that's what royal mail are charging!
BTW never had any issues and everything always arrives in a couple of days.

BIGDADDY
08-29-2015, 07:40 PM
Hi guys,
I have a question about shipping costs?
It's been £18 for postage for my last couple of orders...and I'm only in ireland surely it's not 18quid from UK to Ireland??if it is well fair enough but it does seem steep if that's what royal mail are charging!
BTW never had any issues and everything always arrives in a couple of days.

Everything is retrieved automatically and calculated via an API from the RM website. Must be some other reason why Ireland is the same price as Singapore etc... but they set the rates.

Jonnyguns
03-09-2016, 11:34 AM
My order says complete but I have not got my package?

Serotonin101
03-09-2016, 01:42 PM
My order says complete but I have not got my package?

It means your package is with the post office and on its way. You did your part. Mts did theirs. Now just wait.

BIGDADDY
03-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Are you serious? It was shipped out yesterday and you are asking this?

Which part of the following don't you understand?

When can I get my tracking #?

You can email me after the elapsed time has reached (below). If the package hasn't arrived after a confirmation email of dispatch has been given, please only then email me. I will simply respond (or even auto respond) with this link if you email me before the elapsed time.

- UK: 2 working days
- Western Europe: 3 working days
- Eastern Europe: 5 working days
- USA East Coast: 7 working days
- USA West Coast: 10 working days
- Canada: 10 working days
- South America: 10 working days
- Australia: 12 working days
- New Zealand: 12 working days
- Asia: 10 working days

tavel
03-09-2016, 09:00 PM
I ordered 4 days ago and my order is still in process.

BIGDADDY
03-09-2016, 10:46 PM
If international then expected. If local then email me. International has way too many orders and we need to add an extra 2 days to process due to this until we switch to a new dispatch

tavel
03-10-2016, 06:09 AM
It's international, Western Europe.
Hope it will be shipped this week.

BIGDADDY
03-11-2016, 03:43 AM
It's international, Western Europe.
Hope it will be shipped this week.

It was posted 09/03/16 - that is 3 days ago. Sometimes dispatch is slow to update the trackers. But it was sent already 3 days ago.

Method89
03-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi guys,cant we know from what nation you ship?

Sorry if say'd before

BIGDADDY
03-24-2016, 11:24 PM
Hi guys,cant we know from what nation you ship?

Sorry if say'd before

You can email this. Keep security matters off a public forum!

sebmumu
05-25-2016, 05:37 PM
hello, my order got back to you because the shipping adress was wrong, how can we do ?

BIGDADDY
05-25-2016, 11:24 PM
hello, my order got back to you because the shipping adress was wrong, how can we do ?

I already messaged you. We don't use a "real" return address for very obvious security reasons. Because your package was not collected by you during the delivery attempt by the postal service, this will result in a lost parcel which is not our accountability.

janjansen
05-26-2016, 01:45 PM
It was posted 09/03/16 - that is 3 days ago. Sometimes dispatch is slow to update the trackers. But it was sent already 3 days ago.
Could you check if this would be the case for me aswell? Ordered and paid tuesday and it is still processing. Wouldn't want the package to get lost or anything and make sure I'm at home or with a trusted neighbour around during delivery. Can't really guess the delivery date if the update would be late.

SamH
05-29-2016, 11:07 PM
A couple of questions regarding international delivery (Australia):

1. What happens if the package gets seized at customs? Will the authorities track me down?

2. What happens to the package if I'm not home when delivery is attempted? Will it just get taken back to a local post office for me to collect later?

3. When I ordered my international tabs I didn't have a choice of tracked or regular airmail it auto selected EMS and also I didn't have a choice of selecting "stealth" so I just wrote "stealth packaging" in the comments. Is this all okay?

Thanks.

BIGDADDY
05-29-2016, 11:18 PM
>> A couple of questions regarding international delivery (Australia):

1. What happens if the package gets seized at customs? Will the authorities track me down?

You should read your own country's government websites. They are usually destroyed. The likelihood of you being tracked is slim and next to none for the typical order amount.

2. What happens to the package if I'm not home when delivery is attempted? Will it just get taken back to a local post office for me to collect later?

You need to contact Australia Post and ask them. But from what I understand it's taken to the post office for your collection.

3. When I ordered my international tabs I didn't have a choice of tracked or regular airmail it auto selected EMS and also I didn't have a choice of selecting "stealth" so I just wrote "stealth packaging" in the comments. Is this all okay?

We have determined that REGISTERED MAIL is far more successful to Australia than EMS. So for the last month we have only done REGISTERED MAIL and it has been successful. Only a few days longer too.

You did have an option. It's on the checkout page in bolded text. You are supposed to click that tick box.

** USA DOMESTIC REMAIL /OR/ STEALTH PACKAGING
MUST FOR AU/NZ/CH/CA/NO/DK/US (WEST COAST)) £10.00

No it is not okay to just write it in the comment box. Packaging for stealth costs time and money for our dispatcher to re-pack and purchase materials to disguise the products. Writing only the comment won't have the charge included, but it should be. This could delay your order.

SamH
05-30-2016, 04:08 AM
Thanks Mr. Big, my mistake I did in fact select the stealth option and also wrote it in the comments box.

SamH
06-08-2016, 06:01 AM
With regards to this:

Did all your stuff arrive without any problems? I live in Australia also.

KarmaHKSAR
06-14-2016, 01:38 PM
HONGKONG, is it available to ship here?

BIGDADDY
06-14-2016, 07:59 PM
HONGKONG, is it available to ship here?

Yes, but requires you to email me your order.

Insanegainz89
09-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Hi I ordered some dianabol 2x50 mg and 1x10mg on Friday and my order still says processing just wondering how long this process takes as I'm down to my last 5 tabs 😭

BIGDADDY
09-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Hi I ordered some dianabol 2x50 mg and 1x10mg on Friday and my order still says processing just wondering how long this process takes as I'm down to my last 5 tabs ������

Just wondering if you read the first page. If you ordered on Friday and paid on Friday, then you need to wait 1-2 working days for it to be processed and then sent out. Key word is working days.

willow
03-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Hi there just wondering if someone could help me out. I placed and order was sent straight away and all was fine. But when my package hit UK customs it stayed there for 8 days. I've now been told that they have inspected the package and added charges on top, parcel force have also said that they will send me a letter stating how to pay. My question is as follows. Do you think this is genuine or a trap to catch me out? Would you pay or right this order off?

Drako
03-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Why would customs trap you o_O? Your name is on the package so there is no need to "trap".

willow
03-07-2017, 02:16 PM
That's a fair enough point, but as it's not aloud in the uk post I just find it strange that they examined it and let it through, unless they never actually opened it. Who knows only time will tell. Thanks for your reply though much appreciated

BIGDADDY
03-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Hi Mr Big,

I've sent a couple of emails and had no reply so thought I'd try get you on here.

My last three orders which were all placed in December have been delivered short. I was away for a few weeks so only opened my packages in the last couple of days.

On one order I ordered 2 x 50mg anavar and 1 x PCT. I received just 1 x 50mg anavar?

On another order made a couple of days later I ordered another 2 x 50mg anavar for my gym partner and 1 x Hgc for me. Again only 1 x 50mg anavar came.

I also ordered 2 x (80iu) Jintropin HGH which I collected today from my work neighbour as I was away, and guess what there's only 1 in there?? ������������

I've kept all the packaging which shows the weights so you can see they are legitimately short.

Not sure what's going on I've ordered loads before and never had an issue??

All the best

Jared.

Let's break this down.

1) I HAVE NO EMAILS FROM YOU. NONE REGARDING THIS..... So we have 2 emails you can send to, and you didn't send an email about this. But since you are discussing a private order on a public forum which is a break in rules, I'll answer here for the last time on this matter

On one order I ordered 2 x 50mg anavar and 1 x PCT. I received just 1 x 50mg anavar?
On another order made a couple of days later I ordered another 2 x 50mg anavar for my gym partner and 1 x Hgc for me. Again only 1 x 50mg anavar came.

2) OK - like I said, you didn't email me. You could have easily emailed and just said it. Don't know the purpose of public posting is going to achieve.

3) JINTROPIN....

I also ordered 2 x (80iu) Jintropin HGH which I collected today from my work neighbour as I was away, and guess what there's only 1 in there?? ������������

19/12/2016 EA2320XXXXX (JINTROPIN X 1)
31/12/2016 EA2321XXXXX (JINTROPIN X 1)
24/02/2017 EA2420XXXXX (JINTROPIN X 2 + TEST X 2) - look at the customs declaration. What's the weights got to do with anything? The weights written on the customs declaration is just same for everyone's order

So to sort out the anavar, email (you can see the address below)

BIGDADDY
03-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Hi there just wondering if someone could help me out. I placed and order was sent straight away and all was fine. But when my package hit UK customs it stayed there for 8 days. I've now been told that they have inspected the package and added charges on top, parcel force have also said that they will send me a letter stating how to pay. My question is as follows. Do you think this is genuine or a trap to catch me out? Would you pay or right this order off?

This is normal. Customs will randomly look at packages and review the price of the package. If they think it requires tax, they'll ask you to pay it. Happens 20% of the time.

BIGDADDY
03-07-2017, 05:57 PM
That's a fair enough point, but as it's not aloud in the uk post I just find it strange that they examined it and let it through, unless they never actually opened it. Who knows only time will tell. Thanks for your reply though much appreciated

Usually they just look at the customs dec sticker and just think the value requires tax payment... happens sometimes. it's normal

willow
03-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Ok thanks guys, I spoke to parcelforce and they have confirmed its now been released and is on its way to the depot, just got to wait for a letter so I can pay the £20.17 tax lol. The tracking details had me worried for a while but thanks for the replies guys much appreciated

BIGDADDY
03-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Ok thanks guys, I spoke to parcelforce and they have confirmed its now been released and is on its way to the depot, just got to wait for a letter so I can pay the £20.17 tax lol. The tracking details had me worried for a while but thanks for the replies guys much appreciated

I've instructed the international dispatcher to use a lower value next time.

willow
03-08-2017, 06:35 AM
Ok cheers fella much appreciated
😉

Snug619
01-26-2018, 12:32 AM
Double checking. But when tracking my order from UK to US it says it's been delivered to a address in New York. I live in another state, are orders sent there first and mailed again? And if so will I get another tracking number? Thanks.

BIGDADDY
01-27-2018, 06:28 AM
Double checking. But when tracking my order from UK to US it says it's been delivered to a address in New York. I live in another state, are orders sent there first and mailed again? And if so will I get another tracking number? Thanks.

This is the remailing address. You should know that because you would have paid for the USA domestic re-mailer. Remail = mail to A, then mail to another B. If you don't need this service, then simply don't pay for it and your package will go to you directly. Thanks

Snug619
01-27-2018, 09:56 AM
I guess for some reason I had to have it remailed. Why would someone need or want it not sent directly to them before being remailed? Just curious.

Snug619
01-27-2018, 09:57 AM
I mean I thought I had to have it remailed. Like that was the only option.

GODZILLA
01-27-2018, 10:53 AM
I guess for some reason I had to have it remailed. Why would someone need or want it not sent directly to them before being remailed? Just curious.

if you dont have it remailed and you are in the USA, chances are the powers that be will open it, find whats inside and then have your home address and pay you a visit. not something you or anybody wants i presume.

If you DO have it remailed, they will not be able to do anything and not know your address. i presume a better option for you. that is why we offer this remailing service, to protect your privacy and safety.

However if you do not wish this, as said, you can also not choose the stealth option and it will be sent to you DIRECTLY.

Snug619
01-27-2018, 09:51 PM
I see. Well that's an easy decision. Thanks.

Zangiew84
03-12-2018, 12:17 PM
Hi i place my order last tuesday and pay same day so thats 4 working days but my order status is prosessing and im in uk ?

GODZILLA
03-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Hi i place my order last tuesday and pay same day so thats 4 working days but my order status is prosessing and im in uk ?

we were waiting for some stock to arrive and to be prepared. all orders are being shipped out today and tomorrow so yours is i presume in there as well. we do strive for same or next day shipping but due to life we cant always make it. no worries, your pack is coming your way

Zangiew84
03-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Thank you for replay.

Trenaddict
06-27-2018, 06:49 PM
I ordered on Friday and payment was received, my order is still in progress I live in the UK any word on delivery I have emailed twice and haven’t recieved any reply

GODZILLA
06-27-2018, 07:04 PM
I ordered on Friday and payment was received, my order is still in progress I live in the UK any word on delivery I have emailed twice and haven’t recieved any reply

we are always working hard and pretty much nonstop to deliver order as soon as possible. since you ordered on a friday the processing time starts on the following monday, which is 2 days ago. meaning its only been 2 day so a bit of patience ad you order will come very soon as it always has

thank you

Rezinovaya_utochka
06-29-2018, 07:37 AM
Regular airmail is the one that doesn't require a signature and goes straight to your post box, correct? There is no such option at checkout, shall i just request it in comment box?

GODZILLA
06-29-2018, 03:11 PM
Regular airmail is the one that doesn't require a signature and goes straight to your post box, correct? There is no such option at checkout, shall i just request it in comment box?

For international orders we always send with 1 method these are no multiple methods to choose from. For UK its always Rolay mail