PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Finished Oils and Raw Powders

BIGDADDY
10-14-2017, 11:24 AM
Dear all

We have added

** FACTORY - Semi-Finished Oils >> https://med-tech.so/products/stealth-oils.html

** FACTORY - Raw Powders >> https://med-tech.so/products/factory-powders.html

>>> great discounts
>>> super discrete
>>> highest quality

SmashedJuice
10-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Now from where is this being shipped?

Am living in Germany and would love to aquire some raw material but anything coming form outside the EU will definitly go through costums supervision, which would end up me being in some serious troubles lol (germany is so strict on AAS)

BIGDADDY
10-15-2017, 08:45 AM

Am living in Germany and would love to aquire some raw material but anything coming form outside the EU will definitly go through costums supervision, which would end up me being in some serious troubles lol (germany is so strict on AAS)

If you select US DOMESTIC RE-SHIP from the checkout, I will ship to the Schengen/EU first and re-ship to anywhere in Europe from Schengen/EU

GODZILLA
10-15-2017, 07:21 PM

It will come from within Schengen/EU so no worries. Top level packaging as well

Danus
11-08-2017, 04:39 AM
What state are these in when we recieve them? How far along have they been processed? Like do we have to add BA or BB to the solution before injecting?
What about it makes it semi finished?

BIGDADDY
11-08-2017, 05:15 AM
What state are these in when we recieve them? How far along have they been processed? Like do we have to add BA or BB to the solution before injecting?

They will be re-shipped from an EU country or via USA state. The state is not relevant to disclose publicly. I cannot understand why people want me to answer confidential information publicly to expose details and get everyone in the shits.

All you have to do is filter them using a filter. You don't have to add BA or anything. Its already done, just a filter.

GODZILLA
11-08-2017, 08:14 AM

semi-finished = just pass it once through a filter and its ready to be used. thats it. very simple and easy

you receive it as oils in the quintity you buy it in, then just filter it once and ready to be injected.

Danus
11-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Thanks guyd thats what i wanted to know.
Guess i just worded it wrong and said how far along has it been processed from raw to finished.

GODZILLA
11-12-2017, 05:39 AM
Thanks guyd thats what i wanted to know.
Guess i just worded it wrong and said how far along has it been processed from raw to finished.

no worries, better asking then assuming wrongly. just filter once and its good 2 go for injecting

SamH
12-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Stealth delivery to Australia for these?

GODZILLA
12-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Stealth delivery to Australia for these?

yes, always stealth

Naddydasty88
12-18-2017, 05:36 PM
Looks like those links are dead?

BIGDADDY
12-18-2017, 06:46 PM
Looks like those links are dead?

Working on the site restructure. Please be patient. I spent 15 hours doing thumbnails and listings.

Naddydasty88
12-18-2017, 07:01 PM
No worries man just wasn't sure if you guys were aware

Mw3best
12-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Wow you guys are awesome. Some new hgh products this is fucking great. But from which range do i have to order. Im from germany. Eu domnestic and international or uk domnestic and international?

Mw3best
12-18-2017, 10:01 PM
i want to buy humatrope. But i have see its not send with royal mail. Does it comes with airmail to germany? Because this is to dangerous for me with the customs

BIGDADDY
12-19-2017, 03:51 AM
i want to buy humatrope. But i have see its not send with royal mail. Does it comes with airmail to germany? Because this is to dangerous for me with the customs

It's sent within the European Union from a neighbouring country. I don't want to give too much public information now. So please contact in email.

GODZILLA
12-19-2017, 04:21 AM

there is no danger within eu with customs so no worries about that

Mw3best
12-19-2017, 08:52 AM
2 years ago i had problems with customs. I have ordered from greece and they have send it with airmail and boom the customs have confiscated my package with test and tren

Mw3best
12-19-2017, 08:56 AM
So i only want to know when i buy Humatrope. Is it send normally or with airmail

Powertard
12-19-2017, 10:55 AM
What's happened to this? Was wanting to buy some now it's not listed on the site anylonger since yesterday?

BIGDADDY
12-19-2017, 02:46 PM
What's happened to this? Was wanting to buy some now it's not listed on the site anylonger since yesterday?

it's back up... i'm working on the site... new sections and new things... so for the next week, things will be in and out as I change it for 2018.

GODZILLA
12-19-2017, 05:55 PM

i emailed you back, no panic, you can still order it

SamH
01-19-2018, 12:22 AM
When I click the link for the bulk semi-finished oils under the products section nothing happens, is this still under construction?

GODZILLA
01-19-2018, 10:22 AM
When I click the link for the bulk semi-finished oils under the products section nothing happens, is this still under construction?

we are streamlining our list and this option is/or will be removed soon, the website takes some time to be updated

SamH
01-23-2018, 01:18 AM
So semi finished oils are no longer available?

admin
01-23-2018, 01:32 AM
So semi finished oils are no longer available?

They are. take a look at the product drop down menu again.

SamH
01-30-2018, 02:45 AM
I can see the option under UK International and EU International, but when I click on it nothing happens. The same thing happens with the semi finished powders.

GODZILLA
01-30-2018, 09:48 AM
I can see the option under UK International and EU International, but when I click on it nothing happens. The same thing happens with the semi finished powders.

i just tested, its working properly. restart your browser, it should work

Powertard
01-30-2018, 03:47 PM
I thought MTS had stopped the semi-finished oils?

GODZILLA
01-30-2018, 04:53 PM
I thought MTS had stopped the semi-finished oils?

was temporary, the service is here and its active, as can be seen in the shop.