PDA

View Full Version : Advanced drug useage

Eschaton92
10-23-2017, 07:57 PM
Hey guys, this question is mainly for the truly bigger guys as I’m reaching a point where I’ve put a decent amount of size now and I believe it’s getting harder to do it, regarding blasts and cruising there’s lots of conflicting stories around the internet so I have a few questions for the guys who truly are massive.

Anyway I’ll try and keep it short and sweet so you don’t get too bored, basically is there truly a benefit to cruising on 250mg test rather than swapping compounds?

For example, I’ve just completed 15 weeks or so of test, tren, mast.. I’ve added oxys in for the past 2 weeks and have been using bold for the first 8 weeks of that, my dose is now at 1g of test/tren and 500mg mast. I want to now bulk and I plan on do test/deca/oxys at 1g/1g 100mg. There’s people that say you need to cruise to allow your body it’s time to grow again but then I can’t believe for one minute the guys who reach 100kg at my height (5’7) are having any sort of cruise time. I believe even weighing in at 82kg 9% I will be losing size on 250mg test.

Shall I go ahead and switch compounds now and start my bulk or do I truly need to cruise first for best results?

HGH isn’t an option for me atm just because of the expense, I can’t afford £250 monthly at the minute but I’m tempted to look further into insulin.

Anyway, cheers guys and I appreciate the replies.

GODZILLA
10-23-2017, 10:24 PM
If you are serious then cruising doesnt add much, excpet if your body is begging to be left alone for a bit then cruising is ok. But for advanced guys its mostly switching compounds every 6-8 weeks

although giving the body a bit of a break, say 6-8 weeks yearlty isnt a bad idea, dex ter jackon is doing this and it has prolonged his career in a big way. cant always push pedal to the metal so balance things out between health and your bodybuilding goals but never forget there are no goals without good health as the basis for everything in life

So keep check of extensive bloodwork, bloodpressure, metabolic syndrome issues, lipids (especially hdl and triglycerides), fasting sugar, diabetes and pre stages, kidney and liver values, iron and minerals etc

Phill
10-24-2017, 03:34 PM
What about estro?
did you take AI (adex, aromasin,..)? if yes, what dosages?

Thanks

Eschaton92
10-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Thanks Godzilla, I’ll probably switch over to deca then... you say 6-8weeks but is that still with longer esters? I tend to use longer esters now as pinning everyday or eod is hassle, especially since I seem to be allergic to any gear with BA in it so get PIP.

@Phill yes I use adex 1mg eod on and off when needed, usually only bother when my test doses exceed 500mg, otherwise I don’t see the point. Same as caber I run that when my tren exceeds 1g.

GODZILLA
10-25-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks Godzilla, I’ll probably switch over to deca then... you say 6-8weeks but is that still with longer esters? I tend to use longer esters now as pinning everyday or eod is hassle, especially since I seem to be allergic to any gear with BA in it so get PIP.

@Phill yes I use adex 1mg eod on and off when needed, usually only bother when my test doses exceed 500mg, otherwise I don’t see the point. Same as caber I run that when my tren exceeds 1g.

if running long esters then few weeks more just to make sure the body has enough time off. 2 weeks extra

Eschaton92
10-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Thanks a lot mate appreciate your help