PDA

View Full Version : First time oil cycle

Empty
11-01-2017, 12:23 PM
I am getting ready to do my first cycle and have never done needles before only ever oral which obviously wasn't too bad but i want to lean out a lot more and gain a bit more strength.

Not wanting to be huge as i do a lot of olympic lifts and also a lot of hit cardio, i'm not into body building but appreciate the effort some put into into it but i don't need 8% body fat etc etc.

I work out 4-5 times per week doing strong man and cross fit, usual work out's will be 1hr of strength and conditioning. I'm 43 years old 90kg 24% body fat at the moment.

This is what i had planned but have no idea how much i may need or even where to pin.

LEAN XTREME x3

PRIMO DEPOT x2

Also using Armidex and have some letrozole at hand if needed.

I will be running Clomid 50mg week 1 25mg week 2-4 and Tamoxifen 40mg week 1 20mg week 2-4 obviously per day.

Will i need anything for my libido while on cycle ? not planning on anymore children but it would be good to stay in the wife's good books ;)

Also what size of needle etc do people recommend and should i warm the oils up first before pining ?

Any help would be appreciated

GODZILLA
11-01-2017, 04:44 PM
There is no need to run clomid during cycle. clomid is for post cycle

with steroids usually the issue is how to get rid of all the boners, not if you will have them, dont worry about this. keep your estrogen in control, dont kill it and your libido will be that of 16yr old boy watching his favourite school teacher bend over in front of him

kep the oils in a cool (not cold or fridge, cool = the closer or some box) place and no need for warming it up.

draw with a big needle and inject with a smaller needle into the muscle where you dont have much fat, usually shoulder is a good place. 27g is good for this

as for dosing primo 2-3ml per week and 2 ml of lean extreme per week, works very well, for 12-14 weeks

Empty
11-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Thanks i appreciate it and just raring to go with some before and after pics!

SlinMeister
11-06-2017, 09:49 AM
I would opt for something simple and more effective.

Why don't just go for 12w cycle:
600 TestE
400 MastE
150 Deca (yes only 150 ;) 0.5ml )
50mg Winstrol prewo only on wo days
1mg Adex eod

A lot of people underestimates the muscle building abilities of Winstrol, used that way your liver won't get hurt, but you can just add some NAC to be sure.
TUDCA is good too for liver but tbh this cycle won't hurt your liver at all.
Also Masteron is very uncommon during growth phases... when instead it has a huge impact on myostatin.

You will look grainy, and this cycle will give you a nice lean growth.

Keep PrimoE in high dose 700-1g per week for later on when you will be bigger or for your cut: low Test medium Tren medium Mast high Primo add 350 W last 4 weeks and you will look wonderful.

GODZILLA
11-06-2017, 10:11 AM
I would opt for something simple and more effective.

Why don't just go for 12w cycle:
600 TestE
400 MastE
150 Deca (yes only 150 ;) 0.5ml )
50mg Winstrol prewo only on wo days
1mg Adex eod

A lot of people underestimates the muscle building abilities of Winstrol, used that way your liver won't get hurt, but you can just add some NAC to be sure.
TUDCA is good too for liver but tbh this cycle won't hurt your liver at all.
Also Masteron is very uncommon during growth phases... when instead it has a huge impact on myostatin.

You will look grainy, and this cycle will give you a nice lean growth.

Keep PrimoE in high dose 700-1g per week for later on when you will be bigger or for your cut: low Test medium Tren medium Mast high Primo add 350 W last 4 weeks and you will look wonderful.

good stuff. and a bit opf masteron frees up a big part of testosterone and makes it active, although winny does the same thing so all in all a good cycle for sure, well done

Empty
11-06-2017, 10:57 AM
I have some 50mg winstrol and 50mg bat tablets here from a while back, probably about 30 of each so can add those in. Obviously have to be able to keep my cardio up as it’s not just only Olympic lifts I’m doing but as I said very high intensity work which can last upto an hour including running lifiting etc etc.

Suppose it’s hard as most just want to be big and I’d like to be lean strong but not massive as it’ll slow everything down.

Sometimes I think I should have just done powerlifting ! But cardio is king and our hearts at then end of the day are the only real muscle that counts.

Just can’t wait to get on with it.

Cheers for the input

Empty
11-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Few question's regarding a cut calorie wise, as i have never been on a full cutting cycle before and have read into as much as i can but confused the shit out of myself I'd like to know if this looks ok macro wise training Olympic lifting and hiit metcon's 3-4 days per week avg 1hr per work out.

Work out day's
carbs 260
protein 205
fat 115

total cal 2895

Rest day
carbs 187
protein 205
fat 83

total cal 2316

Meal's split 4x a day

Running 1ml Lean ex and 1ml Primo 3x a week and 0.25 armidex also running 50mg var per day

As i said before not wanting to do anything more than cut fat and retain as much muscle as possible. I will be eating as clean as possible but really open to suggestions of what to stay away from food wise as i tend to gain water fast.

THE COACH
11-16-2017, 07:23 AM
Few question's regarding a cut calorie wise, as i have never been on a full cutting cycle before and have read into as much as i can but confused the shit out of myself I'd like to know if this looks ok macro wise training Olympic lifting and hiit metcon's 3-4 days per week avg 1hr per work out.

Work out day's
carbs 260
protein 205
fat 115

total cal 2895

Rest day
carbs 187
protein 205
fat 83

total cal 2316

Meal's split 4x a day

Running 1ml Lean ex and 1ml Primo 3x a week and 0.25 armidex also running 50mg var per day

As i said before not wanting to do anything more than cut fat and retain as much muscle as possible. I will be eating as clean as possible but really open to suggestions of what to stay away from food wise as i tend to gain water fast.

Hello,

Wish I got to this sooner but I hope it's still relevant.

First of all given that you say you're 90kg/200lbs I think you can afford a little more food (somewhere in the 3000 to 3200 range) unless you have a naturally slow metabolism. You're averaging out weekly at about 2500 calories per day which, at 24% body fat I feel is too low. There's only so much calories you can cut at the end of the day - if you're gonna start at this amount you'd probably end up hitting 1800 calories before you even reach 12% body fat, and if you're trying to get down to a good single digit body fat (which I think you should given that 1, you're already cutting 2, it's healthier and you can then have a good base for future plans whether it's to have a lean growth phase after that or to look good in general), then foreseeably you're gonna hit calorie levels of a bikini competitor and see yourself starving all the time.

I'd suggest bumping calories up a little, maybe 3000 calories on training days and 2800 calories on rest day for a start. Increase your thermic activity level - that means adding a little more volume to your training (1.5 hours for lifting PLUS cardio for a start?) and throwing in something simple like an hour of walking around the neighbourhood on your non-training days. Just keep your activity levels elevated while eating good clean food so we have your metabolism up and running well - you have to give yourself some buffer because undoubtedly from 24% you will be dieting for quite a while (several months) and your metabolism will hit a wall as you progress so give yourself some space there.

As far as macros are concerned, I'd reallocate the distribution - on workout days you might want to consider lowering fat and redirecting the calories to carbs instead. On your rest days you can lower both your carb and fat intake and have more protein in place instead. You don't really need to have your fat so high and especially since you aren't looking to run a keto/low carb diet. Given the Tren and olympic lifting you're doing I think both mentally and physically your body will thank you for having more carbs in place.

Feel free to drop me an email or DM if you'd like me to guide you along. You've got a good rough idea going but I think some tweaks here and there will definitely make a difference in rate of progress.