Thursday :300mg Test E and 250mg EQ

Turinabol : 50mg per day for the first 6 weeks

how does that sound?

this is not my first cycle...and i'm 40 years old,,

Thanks

GODZILLA
11-18-2017, 12:49 PM
so 600 test E per week and 500 EQ per week + 50mg tbol ED for 6 weeks

sounds good, although EQ is a very good musclebuilder you might wanna go 250mg higher then what you have now on it

paulbadassbriant
11-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Yes thats correct....

so eq 250mg every 3 days or 1.25ml of eq/500mg monday and thursday??

THE COACH
11-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Even with longer esters, blood work typically shows that higher frequency (spread across lower daily doses) gives better stability of the hormone in blood.

So if you can, inject every day. But if it's every odd day vs 2x a week just go with the Monday and Thursday injections because it's easier to stay consistent and more convenient to remember its pinning day than to have to count every third day. Difference is marginal anyway.

paulbadassbriant
11-19-2017, 11:11 AM
Even with longer esters, blood work typically shows that higher frequency (spread across lower daily doses) gives better stability of the hormone in blood.

So if you can, inject every day. But if it's every odd day vs 2x a week just go with the Monday and Thursday injections because it's easier to stay consistent and more convenient to remember its pinning day than to have to count every third day. Difference is marginal anyway.

thanks alot ;)

paulbadassbriant
11-19-2017, 11:20 AM
This seem ok then??? using Test E 300mg/1ml and Equi-Max 500mg/1ml...

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/paulbadassbriant/Screen%20Shot%202017-11-19%20at%2011.15.44%20copy.jpg

THE COACH
11-19-2017, 03:35 PM
Cycle itself looks good but why the HCG? Save it for when you're completely done with the cycle to run with a proper PCT protocol.

paulbadassbriant
11-19-2017, 04:54 PM
So much conflicting advice online, some say all the way through, others say last 4 weeks, others say mega high doses for PCT..last cycle was 10 weeks and i used it for the last 4 weeks and during the two weeks whilst i waited for PCT to begin as i had used Test-E...having my bloods checked this week, hopefully new cycle begins 1st January 2018 (Happy New Year eh!!) :D

paulbadassbriant
11-19-2017, 06:43 PM
what if i use 1.5ml of EQ 250, equating to 375mg per injection and do that Monday and Thursday? so 600mg test e per week and 750mg of EQ??

THE COACH
11-19-2017, 07:04 PM
I prefer the 600mg Test and 750mg EQ version. EQ is known to increase RBC count which thickens the blood so have some bloodwork done at the end of your cycle to make sure your levels are within range. If you can, try to donate blood - you're helping to save a life so it's a dual win anyway.

Anyway, regarding the HCG.

Think of going on cycle vs running a PCT as an on and off switch for your balls. When you go on a cycle you flick the off switch for your balls and that switch stays off until you come completely off. PCT is an on switch that gets your balls working again after you're done with the cycle. Running HCG in the midst of a cycle would then be the same as flicking the on switch back and forth repeatedly while the master current is off. Doesn't make much sense to do it anymore does it?

paulbadassbriant
11-19-2017, 07:17 PM
I prefer the 600mg Test and 750mg EQ version. EQ is known to increase RBC count which thickens the blood so have some bloodwork done at the end of your cycle to make sure your levels are within range. If you can, try to donate blood - you're helping to save a life so it's a dual win anyway.

Anyway, regarding the HCG.

Think of going on cycle vs running a PCT as an on and off switch for your balls. When you go on a cycle you flick the off switch for your balls and that switch stays off until you come completely off. PCT is an on switch that gets your balls working again after you're done with the cycle. Running HCG in the midst of a cycle would then be the same as flicking the on switch back and forth repeatedly while the master current is off. Doesn't make much sense to do it anymore does it?

so whats the dosing requirements for HCG on PCT?? is a 16 weeks cycle ok? and just give blood once during that 16 weeks? and what week during is advisable?? thanks for all your replies and input in this thread..:D

THE COACH
11-20-2017, 09:02 AM
There's no fixed answer to your first question - you have many variables like how harsh your cycle is, how long you run the cycle, how much time there's been since your last cycle, genetics, and so much more. It also depends on what kind of ancillaries you plan to run alongside your PCT. 16 weeks for a cycle is fine, don't worry about it. Giving blood should be something you do say every 6 months/twice a year in general. I can't say which exact week to do it because I don't know your prior cycle history - what other compounds you've been running this past year and so on. I think it's more accurate for you to get blood work done once before you start the cycle, a second time at the midpoint of your cycle, and one last time after you end the cycle and see if there's any indicators that your blood is thick.

These questions that you have aren't something that you can pre-plan so specifically in advance - you can anticipate and plan things like blood tests ahead of time as well as stock up on PCT materials, but the exact protocol and moments for execution would ideally require close monitoring and observation to make the best decisions for your body. If you'd like someone to keep an eye on you and make sure the whole cycle and PCT goes smoothly without a hitch, feel free to drop me an email or DM because this is something I do for all my clients to make sure they get the most out of their cycles safely and without compromising health.

paulbadassbriant
11-20-2017, 09:05 AM
There's no fixed answer to your first question - you have many variables like how harsh your cycle is, how long you run the cycle, how much time there's been since your last cycle, genetics, and so much more. It also depends on what kind of ancillaries you plan to run alongside your PCT. 16 weeks for a cycle is fine, don't worry about it. Giving blood should be something you do say every 6 months/twice a year in general. I can't say which exact week to do it because I don't know your prior cycle history - what other compounds you've been running this past year and so on. I think it's more accurate for you to get blood work done once before you start the cycle, a second time at the midpoint of your cycle, and one last time after you end the cycle and see if there's any indicators that your blood is thick.

These questions that you have aren't something that you can pre-plan so specifically in advance - you can anticipate and plan things like blood tests ahead of time as well as stock up on PCT materials, but the exact protocol and moments for execution would ideally require close monitoring and observation to make the best decisions for your body. If you'd like someone to keep an eye on you and make sure the whole cycle and PCT goes smoothly without a hitch, feel free to drop me an email or DM because this is something I do for all my clients to make sure they get the most out of their cycles safely and without compromising health.

Thanks alot....my first blood test arrives this week, so guess i'll wait to see how those results turn out...once again thanks for all your help

THE COACH
11-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Good luck with the cycle! Remember, make your decisions based on what your blood work tells you because it's true to your body rather than a generic internet protocol. Cheers and have a good week!

paulbadassbriant
11-20-2017, 09:27 AM
Good luck with the cycle! Remember, make your decisions based on what your blood work tells you because it's true to your body rather than a generic internet protocol. Cheers and have a good week!

you too Coach...

paulbadassbriant
11-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Think i'll use Equi-Max instead of EQ-250, that way 1ml of Test E (300mg) and 0.75ml of Equi-Max (375mg) all fits in the 2ml syringes i have here...;)

THE COACH
11-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Good choice. You'll enjoy the Equimax; it's one of my personal favourite high-concentration oils.

Slowloris01
04-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Hi,
Starting my 1st test e cycle
Test e 250 twice a wk (10 wks)
Dbol 30mg ed (4wks)
Arimidex 1mg eod (10wk cycle)
Pct + 1tab ed (4wks) starting 14 days after cycle.
38 yrs old
165lbs
17%bf
4 workouts p/w
3000 calories p/d
Does this look ok ?unsure if I should take HCG
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

GODZILLA
04-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Hi,
Starting my 1st test e cycle
Test e 250 twice a wk (10 wks)
Dbol 30mg ed (4wks)
Arimidex 1mg eod (10wk cycle)
Pct + 1tab ed (4wks) starting 14 days after cycle.
38 yrs old
165lbs
17%bf
4 workouts p/w
3000 calories p/d
Does this look ok ?unsure if I should take HCG
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

no reason to make 2 identical posts. i answered you on the other post you made on this

ironmaster
09-16-2018, 03:01 PM
My best pct was the following

stop cycle wait 7 days then start pct

day 1 3000iu hcg
day 5 3000iu hcg
day 10 1500iu hcg
days 15 1500iu hcg start clomid 50mg ed for the next 30days