PDA

View Full Version : Sustanon

mr veins
11-18-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi

I have 30ml med tech sustanon 250mg. I want blast 1000 mg a week. I have a friend he told me it’s best to injection once a week 1000mg. Is that true? Can I injection once a week 1000mg every Monday??

So I read on the internet and some people say you can injection sua once a week. Any try that?

GODZILLA
11-18-2017, 03:55 PM
sustanon is a blend of fast acting and long actng testosterone esters, therefore needs to be injected 3x a week or more often for stable bloodlevels.

injecting once a week would peak it within first 24-48hrs and then creating a big fall for the next 5 days until next injection which means a rollercoaster of hormones which means lots of side-effects

THE COACH
11-18-2017, 04:13 PM
Adding on to what Godzilla said, the bigger your dose the more you should split up the doses along the week. Say Test Enth or Cyp for example - if you're just running TRT at say 150mg to 200mg you're pretty good to go with once a week injections or even once every 10 days but that's pushing it quite a fair bit. But if you're pushing 1000mg you don't want to create a crazy huge spike for your hormone levels at the start of the week, only to, as Godzilla mentioned, set up a big fall for the next few days until the next injection.

If you're thinking of doing 1000mg whether Sus or not, I would say consider at least alternate day injections (with the 1000mg spread out evenly across) or even daily injections. A gram of Testosterone is no small dose; you gotta be pretty advanced to be approaching those numbers.

mr veins
11-18-2017, 04:14 PM
Okay. Thanks for you help. I will injection 3 times a week.

ironmaster
01-01-2018, 01:13 PM
I have heard guys talk about the 21 day sus cycle
What you do in inject 1ml sus250 ed for 21 days that is the load then run a six week cycle of low dose gear say npp or tren a with test p say 100mg
eod and can add an oral say winny for leaner gain or dbol for mass.

GODZILLA
01-01-2018, 07:09 PM
I have heard guys talk about the 21 day sus cycle
What you do in inject 1ml sus250 ed for 21 days that is the load then run a six week cycle of low dose gear say npp or tren a with test p say 100mg
eod and can add an oral say winny for leaner gain or dbol for mass.

sounds like a myth made up in a gym. injecting over 1.5grams of testosterone per week for a few weeks then dropping it to almost nothing is pretty much a guarantee for a boatload of very bad sides and then 2 boatloads of even more sides. not something i would do