PDA

View Full Version : The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status

BIGDADDY
12-07-2017, 12:00 PM
*** these are excellent videos. I watched them all.

The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status: BRUTAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Do Looks Matter To Women? The TRUTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

Women Have UNLIMITED Dating Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo&t=181s

How Men Cope With Not Being Goodlooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

DarrenW29
05-03-2021, 05:34 AM
Great videos brother

BIGDADDY
06-14-2021, 02:41 PM
Since we lost over a 1000 posts since our 9 month data loss... I just saw this... and yes even after 4 years... it still is true... LOOKS MONEY AND STATUS.

For those people that know me in real life... you'll see that my current and ex-wive(s) <- more than 1 looks 99.9% like this. Blonde, blue eyes, big tits. Perfect slavic face. No bullshit. And no exaggeration.

What do you think gets this type of woman....

LOOKS MONEY STATUS

Being tall, fit, strong, good physique, LASER HAIR REMOVAL <--- yes down there too

Having communication skills and knowing how to talk about everything and anything, even if you know nothing. Point is... don't be boring.

Having money... not talking about stupid rich, and not talking about flaunting it and getting only gold diggers.

Regarding status.... well... we all can't be some head honcho, famous football player, or something....

best work with what you got. Build up your physique. Learn to talk properly. Look good. It's simple.

MTS-Head Coach
06-19-2021, 01:16 PM
Since we lost over a 1000 posts since our 9 month data loss... I just saw this... and yes even after 4 years... it still is true... LOOKS MONEY AND STATUS.

For those people that know me in real life... you'll see that my current and ex-wive(s) <- more than 1 looks 99.9% like this. Blonde, blue eyes, big tits. Perfect slavic face. No bullshit. And no exaggeration.

What do you think gets this type of woman....

LOOKS MONEY STATUS

Being tall, fit, strong, good physique, LASER HAIR REMOVAL <--- yes down there too

Having communication skills and knowing how to talk about everything and anything, even if you know nothing. Point is... don't be boring.

Having money... not talking about stupid rich, and not talking about flaunting it and getting only gold diggers.

Regarding status.... well... we all can't be some head honcho, famous football player, or something....

best work with what you got. Build up your physique. Learn to talk properly. Look good. It's simple.

Brother you need to love you first , remember nobody likes you more than you . Take care of you , do all that makes you happy and confident like a body in shape and healthy and when you like you everything looks better for you.
Wife, partner is always someone that is not from your blood and she will never love you more than you. Also fitness, models and good looking girls always have mind problems and they always want to capt the attention of others and you can never be more famous or good looking than her . Is like the blond girl on school that is friends always look worst . why ? because that way she will be the queen .

DarrenW29
06-19-2021, 06:55 PM
Brother you need to love you first , remember nobody likes you more than you . Take care of you , do all that makes you happy and confident like a body in shape and healthy and when you like you everything looks better for you.
Wife, partner is always someone that is not from your blood and she will never love you more than you. Also fitness, models and good looking girls always have mind problems and they always want to capt the attention of others and you can never be more famous or good looking than her . Is like the blond girl on school that is friends always look worst . why ? because that way she will be the queen .

So true absolutely these women are far to much work attention seekers no matter how big your muscle or pee pee personality is they only love them self and want attention always fake tits lips I stay away from you know the hardest thing is to find a genuine nice women it’s like winning the lottery they must be out there but difficult dating websites are full of cheaters and wasted women of all ages too and again not a place to be fishing for the love of your life if it happens I think it happens when we don’t think about it like randomly