PDA

View Full Version : Less is more VS Higher dosage AAS

Van
12-08-2017, 12:14 AM
I have a theory in mind which I cannot seem to find around the internet. Or at least a suitable thread regarding this matter.
I will like your opinions on this.

So take for example a generic cycle.
400mg test /wk
600mg EQ /wk
run it for 16 weeks.
The guy is not at their genetic size potential yet. So makes steady slow gains from the cycle at these moderate dosages.

Now if we were to do the same thing but higher dosages.
800mg test /wk
1400mg EQ /wk
for 16 weeks.

Would their body get "shocked" and forced to adapt by using more androgen sites and making overall bigger, faster gains?
Or will their gains wouldn't be that dramatically different when compared to the lower dosage version of the cycle?

Now same thing again. But this time a much more larger stack.
400mg test /wk
500mg EQ /wk
400mg tren e /wk
50mg Stanozolol /ED (last 5 weeks)
80mcg clen /ED (1wk on 1wk off)
50mcg t3 /ED
15 week cycle

vs

400mg test /wk
900mg EQ /wk
800mg tren e /wk
100mg Stanavar (50mg stan, 50mg var) /ED (last 5 weeks)
120mcg clen /ED (1wk on 1wk off)
100mcg t3 /ED
15 week cycle

Bare in mind the person cycling isn't exactly a huge guy. Lets say your typical average gym goer who looks pretty decent and is just doing a clean bulk.
The point of this discussion is to discover what happens when you use more than you need basically.
I believe that your body will be forced to adapt to the level of gear used and just change.

THE COACH
12-08-2017, 06:24 PM
It's subjective - there's a lot of other factors non-drug related that you have to factor in such as the reason why the person is doing this cycle (is it just to make size gains, is it for contest prep, is it for a photoshoot and so on). Generally I'd say that "your typical average gym goer who looks pretty decent and is just doing a clean bulk" has no reason to be pushing massive doses, because you can only gain so much amount of muscle per given timeframe and past a certain point it just becomes diminishing returns. You also have to factor in that the higher your doses (especially on traditional bulking agents like Test and Deca), the more productivity related side effects like lethargy kicks in which will affect your training quality as well. Don't you think this makes it counter-productive, and in fact will do you more harm because you can't train properly?

Now who do I think can and will benefit from ramping up doses?

1. People in contest prep, especially in the final 4 to 6 weeks. But in these instances you'd be ramping up dosages of cosmetic and hardening agents such as Winny and Halo and so on to give you a tighter and grainier look leading up to the show. It won't be so much of permanent gains but more of a visual effect you're looking to present.

2. People who blast and cruise. People who don't come off and PCT, but instead stay on year round will benefit from periods of near-TRT doses, followed by ramping up their doses for the following weeks and rinse repeat.

Newinthegame
12-16-2017, 06:33 PM
Having the same issue here, finished in july with 1000 bold /800 test/600mast and 600 tren.

Almost ready to get on again with the goal to compete at powerlifting and was thinking of 500 test/375trenE/375 deca/350trest kickstart 3 weeks. Like 12/14weeks and then cruise.

Instead of going to 3gr/week again. Looked great but didnt gain twice as fast then normal

GODZILLA
12-16-2017, 07:32 PM
Having the same issue here, finished in july with 1000 bold /800 test/600mast and 600 tren.

Almost ready to get on again with the goal to compete at powerlifting and was thinking of 500 test/375trenE/375 deca/350trest kickstart 3 weeks. Like 12/14weeks and then cruise.

Instead of going to 3gr/week again. Looked great but didnt gain twice as fast then normal

more is not always better, the body has a maximum amount of androgen receptors and when they are filled up you can take 14grams of gear and the only thing you will get is very bad sides. also important to swtich compounds every 8 weeks or so and if possible include hgh which works on the body outside of the standard steroid androgen receptor pathway and actually increases the number of new cells while steroids increase the size of already existing muscle cells

Newinthegame
12-16-2017, 11:25 PM
The hgh im going to add

Newinthegame
12-16-2017, 11:28 PM
As soon as possible ( financial wise)
8 weeks even with deca? Otherwise i would switch deca for tren after 8 weeks

GODZILLA
12-17-2017, 10:58 AM
As soon as possible ( financial wise)
8 weeks even with deca? Otherwise i would switch deca for tren after 8 weeks

8 weeks yes even for deca, 10 is also ok. then switch.

Van
12-19-2017, 12:59 AM
8 weeks yes even for deca, 10 is also ok. then switch.

Alright, glad I didn't add tren at the start of my cycle now.
I'll start it at the 8 week mark of my cycle, thanks Godzilla.
Unfortunately too poor for hgh but I won't be exceeding 2 grams a week total so shouldn't be losing out on too much right?

Thank you my boy New for bumping my thread lol, unintentionally got me a solution to my own dilemma.