PDA

View Full Version : How to get your testestoron back to normal

SuperJolanda
12-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Hi guys,

been using AAS for 6 years now, never any problems until now. Went to the doctor so they could run some tests and we found out that
my testosteron level and vitamine levels are extremely low.

I have been running the same cycle for 6 years, same post-cycle each time and never any problems until now :)

Could anyone advise me on what to purchase to get my testosteron level back to normal as quick as possible, or to at least help my body to recover in the best way possible?

I ran 12 weeks of:

Test E 600mg a week
Tren E 600mg a week

After that I took 40mg of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) for 1,5 months (its been 1,5 months since my last cycle). First week I ran 80mg of Nolvadex, but my body feels "strange" and it doesn't function like it normally would.

I always take vitamines (dont know the English pronouncements) D3, iron, zinc et cetera even when not in a cycle. Nevertheless currently my vitamine value is way to low.

Hope you guys can give me some advise on what I could use to help my body to recover. Testosteron and vitamine levels are not zero (luckily) but they are extremely low so yeah I have to act and do something fast I recon.

Best regards

GODZILLA
12-11-2017, 01:23 PM
With age our bodies recover slower and slower. therefore most people anyway (if they are smart) and ofcourse almost all fitness and bodybuilding guys go on trt/hrt, meaning 150mg or so testosterone per week and they feel like 22yrs old again. no real reason to go off for more then 6 weeks if one is over 38yrs.

What you can use to speed up your recovery process is as always hcg, clomid and some nolvadex. this always helps and is therefore a key part of any PCT

SuperJolanda
12-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your reply Godzilla. I am currently 32 years old, never went "full-on" with Test because we still want children but I might do that in the future when I reach the age of +- 40 as you said.
About the recovery, I will order some clomid and nolvadex and try to speed up the recovery with that. HCG I dont know which one, seen them for around 300 euro a month and that is something I cannot afford lol, maybe next time I can add Pregnyl, maybe that will help?

Anyways, thanks so much for your reply!

GODZILLA
12-12-2017, 06:59 PM
you are confusing hcg with HGH. very different compounds. hcg is pretty cheap and very useful for recovery after a cycle. hgh is growth hormone

SuperJolanda
01-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Oh my bad, thanks so much for the information Godzilla, really helped me out!

canners
05-14-2020, 07:03 AM
Hi I am about t start a HCG course along with nolvadex and clomid for my pct. can someone please advise how I mix use the HCG.I’ve seen the vials on here are sold as 5000iu, is that per ml? Or is the entire vial 5000iu as it isn’t Mixed

Thanks

MAXIMUS
05-14-2020, 09:10 AM
Hi I am about t start a HCG course along with nolvadex and clomid for my pct. can someone please advise how I mix use the HCG.I’ve seen the vials on here are sold as 5000iu, is that per ml? Or is the entire vial 5000iu as it isn’t Mixed

Thanks

the entire vial is 5000iu

you mix it with as much water as you want and take out as much as you want. the entire vial has 5000iu so the rest is up to you. easy

how to mix? you put the water inside

if you put say 1ml then if you want to take 500iu = 0.1ml