View Full Version : 350 test enth 800 deca/w

Powertard
03-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Hello

Injured! Torn hip flexor from falling over on ice :(
Not too bad, still squatting light
Powerlifter

I usually run 525 test 420 Deca/w

But I thought I'd try 350 test 800 deca, as an experiment since I cannot progress anyway due to being injured and I thought I'd cut at a 300-500 defecit to lose some fat

I thought there will be less overall aromatisation therefore less side effects, (350 test 800 deca aromatised at about the same as 500 test only, 525 test 420 deca is higher aromatisation), I will look better since I will be looking thicker and fuller from high deca, theoretically more anabolic effect and higher nitrogen retention since nandrolone is better than this than testosterone and also since I am cutting better nutrient partitioning is always a good thing! Nandrolone actually has very similar/close nutrient parting effects to Trenbolone! It shits on testosterone for this.

Possible sides is "deca dick" and loss of libo/not being able or orgasm/blunted orgasms but I actually feel this is a fallacy! I reckon the reasons why guys get "deca dick" is the combo of high estrogen and the progestin effects of 19-nors exaggerate that! So lower test = less aromatisation = less estrogen = dick working? Let's see!

I will be using 0.5 mg Arimidex EOD, too, pharm grade (this may be too much I might have to dial that back)

I have always said lower test higher deca will shit on higher test lower deca, now my money is where my mouth is!

BIGDADDY
03-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Possible sides is "deca dick" and loss of libo/not being able or orgasm/blunted orgasms but I actually feel this is a fallacy!

Not a fallacy my man....it's embarrassing when the hottest girl doesn't get your dick working.

With a torn hip flexor, don't know why you are even squatting at all. Just do leg presses and leg extensions and recover. No point being a crippled powerlifter.

Powertard
03-03-2015, 02:33 AM
I have never experienced it Mr Big, maybe it is just a thing some guys suffer other people not? I have run 700 test e 1.2 g deca, dick broke took AI then viola libido sky high rock boners after 10 or so days :)
IIRC there are studies showing that high serum estrogens + progestins is what cripples penis
I have spoken to guys that run 150-200 test-e 1.5 g deca and have had problems with "deca dick" on 500 test e 1 g deca but their sex drive is great on low test higher deca

My Gym doesn't have a legpress :( I am just doing like 140-160 Kg for high volume triples reallllyyyyyy focusing on technique and form and shooting 200 mcg BPC 157 2-3x a day into the injured area
Not hurting anymore, well, when I sort of raise my leg outwards and upwards it does but squatting is okay! BPC 157 has really helped, I had a similar injury from a combo of falling over + then sumo deadlifting and I had shooting pains in my glutes/hams and down my inner thigh for weeks, this time I only had it for a few days now it's gone unless I take the piss with it
You are right, ideally I would be leg pressing and doing leg extensions and using like 100 Kg to practice form with keep motor patterns etc but I cannot do that :(

and must be horrible having a nice woman there and ready and not being able to rise to the occasion

Powertard
03-04-2015, 04:00 AM
hmm

Wondering if I should add in 50 mg ED Trenbolone when my hipflexor is better and I have gone through physio

BIGDADDY
03-04-2015, 04:07 AM
hmm

Wondering if I should add in 50 mg ED Trenbolone when my hipflexor is better and I have gone through physio

Surely you should return back slowly.... doesn't matter what you take as long as there is progression and you have a objective or goal. Make sure you are not just adding things for the sake of adding things, and don't return back quickly and fuck it up all again.

Powertard
03-04-2015, 04:12 AM
Of course, that would be the intention

I thought Tren ace could be a good addition because I could cut calories lower (600 deficit vs 300) so I would get leaner faster without losing much/any muscle mass and due to the restricted calories progress back would be slower anyway

Basically I thought tren could allow me to cut calories lower and the strength/aggression/highly anabolic properties could allow me to progress in a large deficit but still fairly slow

Also I have never run tren before and would like to test it out before instead if whacking it in there during my next strength peak without knowing how I would respond to it

Powertard
03-04-2015, 04:14 AM
Like 350 test 800 deca on a 300 def, I will probably lose nothing or next to nothing... maybe even build a little bit!

600 def will be significant performance drop from my exp + fairly noticeable muscle loss

Tren would compensate for lower calories so to speak

Serotonin101
03-04-2015, 07:24 PM
If repairing damaged tissue you know we preach lower doses and rehabilitation work as aas has not been showed to help with those kind of injuries. Also give the body a break as stressing other areas of the body by lifting still slows healing process.
Once healed, I see most powerlifters going equal doses of test:deca. Can always use mast and keep diet in check along with ai to reduce bloof.
For cutting weight use lowest doses as not much is needed to maintain muscle. I'd arguably say for most that don't have competition grade physiques, trt test with 175 tren would hold their muscle. If truly doubting then 300 test/week and to be absolutely sure then 300 test 350 tren. Why waste hormones?i see so many people blasting grams of gear (not your situation) for a cut and I just don't get it. I'm cutting wonderfully on trt test and 400 desoxytest cyp. I'm a little flat but it'll come back with some carbs.

Powertard
03-04-2015, 07:49 PM
I am more aiming to slow cut/recomp over 3 or so months
Also I just want to see how high deca lower test works! I am convinced I will not get penis issues, but I want to test it out before I "prescribe" a cycle like that to a client of mine

You are correct, trt test 175 tren ace will be enough to maintain muscle in a non retard low caloric def

I am mainly testing out dosing protocols during my injury time and recomping

Serotonin101
03-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Ah OK. Wasn't sure of your time line. Then by all means that seems reasonable.

Powertard
03-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Been on these dosages for a week now

Sex drive is through the roof with 0.5 mg Adex a day
I am looking a little more bloofy in the morning but it subsides and after a while I look decently dry and very full!

It is likely too early to judge so I'll leave it another 14 days before I can truly comment
But I looked at the half life of Deca and I should have the full 800 mg/w rate of release right now

Powertard
03-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Learned the hard way...
Forgot to take my AI yesterday

Woke up today, I am puffy and holding water everywhere, nipples look odd no sensitivity though
Sex drive not great today

I'll take 1 mg for the next 2 days

Powertard
03-12-2015, 02:56 AM
Update:
Sex drive is back, looking dry again!

Powertard
03-14-2015, 12:40 AM
I just added 50 mg tren ace a day

Serotonin101
03-14-2015, 05:51 PM
I saw! You popped your tren cherry lmao. I'm surprised you waited as long as you did to try tren. I waited I think 4 months til I tried it

Powertard
03-14-2015, 07:48 PM
I waited this long because it is one of those drugs which is a game changer

I wanted to build a great strength base before using things like Trenbolone, Nandrolone etc and I did! 300 kg belt only squat at 90 Kg bodyweight on 500 mg/w test, 40 mg/d halotestin and 10 mg superdrol iirc for 2 weeks (which did pretty much nothing strength wise)

Now I have all these compounds to use I am going to motor towards that world record once I am healty + a 180 Kg bench will happen soon at 90 Kg bodyweight once my rotator cuffs are stable and healthy enough!

SMonMTS
03-14-2015, 08:15 PM
Halo isn't a game changer? :p

Powertard
03-14-2015, 08:41 PM
It is!! Halo is a massive game changer! The thing is that you cannot run it for months on end like you can tren!

Powertard
03-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Update
Lowered my deca dosage down to 600 mg/w yesterday
Been off AI completely until 2 days ago when I injected the 300 mg test enth and took 1 mg adex with it simply because I was having many high E2 symptoms including my penis not working or having any real sex drive
Woke up today extremely horny sex drive through the roof

I will try 1 mg adex 1 x a week when I pin the test

Serotonin101
03-28-2015, 09:07 PM
Update
Been off AI completely until 2 days ago when I injected the 300 mg test enth and took 1 mg adex with it simply because I was having many high E2 symptoms including my penis not working or having any real sex drive

Sounds like a good plan. Lots of endos suggest that regimen to trt patients who have aromatase issues. Maybe split your test doses? Then you may not need ai. Only reason I say that is I don't have estro issues at 350/week when I split doses. Could save you some money and whatnot. Personally I still struggle dialing in ai doses so I try everything I can not to use em.

Powertard
03-29-2015, 12:17 AM
I cannot be bothered to split the dosages, I think the adex will work okay using this protocol
I am pinning ED and the last thing I want to be doing is pinning even more frequently lol

Serotonin101
03-29-2015, 02:47 AM
Ah OK. I thought you meant you pin all your test for the week in one go.

Powertard
03-29-2015, 04:41 AM
Oh no, I am pinning my tren ace all in one go!
I am using the testosterone as 300 mg every 6 days

minto
03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Update

Good to hear sex drive is high. Do you think adex just once a week will be alright? As it is not a suicide AI?

Powertard
04-02-2015, 04:38 AM
Hi
I didn't see this
I don't think it is a good idea, I'd ALWAYS use aromasin
A few days after taking the 1 mg adex, my estrogen rebounded hard and I was bloated as bell, face like full on moon face and itchy nips

Powertard
04-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Update!

Decently leaner despite only in a 300 deficit-maint calories and I have certainly built noticeable mass

MUCH stronger, only been bench pressing for 5 weeks due to rotator cuff injuries and my predicted max is 142.5 Kg @ 95 Kg bloated to hell. Yes, I realize this is a tiny bench press for a powerlifter especially a PLer in anabolics but this is 5 weeks from untrained while limiting my progress severely while I rehab my shoulder as I have scapula dyskenesia and some nerve issues. Untrained bench was 105 Kg so I have put nearly 40 Kg on my bench in just shy of 5 weeks on a cut only being able to work in the 12-15 rep range twice a week while not being able to overhead press yet... and I could have advanced faster but I have limited it a bit to not get hurt again! Once my scapula dyskenesia is fixed and the impingement gone a 200 Kg+ pause bench at 90 kg will happen within a few months!

Sex drive is through the roof , jacking off 4-7x a day... lol

Sleep was fine and wonderful until about 5 days ago where the trensomnia has started to kick in :(

Had tren cough twice and it was horrible

Powertard
04-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Update again

Bench press predicted max is 150 Kg now, still holding myself back a lot due to the injury, still adding 5 Kg to my bench per week despite limiting myself and spending most my gym time rehabbing the scapular issues

Sleep is really good again, I figured out I wasn't drinking enough water, I now drink around 2 L of water in the 2 hrs or so leading up to sleep and I now sleep like a log
I was doing this before as I was drinking around 2 L of skim milk the 3-4 hrs before bed but I stopped it and changed it to ground beef
Now eating ground beef + the water and sleep is amazing once again

Serotonin101
04-13-2015, 01:04 AM
Put some apple cidar vinegar in the water you consume around the beef. It'll help it digest much better. I always feel like I have a chunk of lead in my stomach when I consume a bunch of beef but the ACV really helped with that.

Powertard
04-13-2015, 01:48 AM
That's really interesting and helpful, thankyou! :)

Serotonin101
04-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Also does wonders for acne on the skin too. I know taiean has posted it on gh15. Just a little bit goes a long way

Powertard
04-13-2015, 05:08 PM
I'll certainly give this a go

How is everyone on GH15? I miss them all

Serotonin101
04-13-2015, 11:12 PM
We're doing alright. I haven't been as active just due to life. Lots of reading of deca and npp threads as I plan to use it through the fall and winter to really put on size without having too many side effects (tren is making me super pissy on this cut lol).

Powertard
04-13-2015, 11:43 PM
Good to know
For size I'd recommend lower testosterone enth than deca and dbol adrol combo with sufficient AI so you don't get your conditioning fucked up with water retention. Perhaps a little masteron enth or even low dose tren enth.

My friend who is 6 ft 2 200 lbs 10% bf (yes, he isn't that big yet)will be starting a 26 week bulk blast. It will be something like 300 mg/w test enth, 600-800 mg/w nandrolone deconate and 150-200 mg/w tren enth/w with 3 on 3 off orals which will be 30-50 mg/d dianabol and 50-150 mg/d anadrol. AI will be 25 mg aromasin a day. Calories at 300-500 surplus.

Serotonin101
04-14-2015, 12:24 AM
I was thinking something similar. 600 deca, 300 test, 400 mast, drol 4 weeks on then tren+tne during the four weeks off. Good strength, size, dryness, and conditioning.

Powertard
04-14-2015, 01:46 AM
Seems interesting!

Honestly I'd keep the tren out of it or at a verryyy low dosage when bulking because it ruins your thickness. Add enough just to keep conditioning, strength boost and to keep leaner. I remember there is that thread on GH15 made by someone I THINK called Dr X or something similar where he gives very solid advice for successful bulking where he states the four workhorses for bulking are Test Deca Anadrol and Dianabol. He also said low dosages of masteron can be used to get a bit drier but that is it.

Although my scale weight has gone up as well as I am stronger and carrying more LBM for sure and have got leaner, I look "smaller" since adding in the tren. Like harder and denser but that thickness and sheer size has diminished. Although I don't care about it as I am a PLer I'd imagine as a BBer bulking it would be crappy!

Serotonin101
04-14-2015, 01:58 AM
You are right drx talks of the four horseman. The tren I was thinking woukd be low dose just to keep training intensity high. Essentially a strong non methylated compounds so around 50/day though I agree. Tren so far I've lost some thickness but added that nice dense mature look. Things aren't as round and full but more sharp and hard. Maybe just tne cycle with drol so I get max growth, don't end up a pin cushion, and keep full. How you liking deca at that dose?

Powertard
04-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Sounds like a good plan

Yeah the deca at 800 was fantastic, sooooo full and thick it was wonderful and on the AI with the lower test dosage I was dry looking, too!. I lowered it down to 600 due to money and also I wanted to come off the AI because I can only get adex right now and I just don't get along with it so the past 2 weeks I have been bloated to hell and distended holding a lot of water then my nips starting itching a bit so I had to get back on the adex a bit until I can get hold of some Aromasin. Add some aromasin in and it would be absolutely perfect!!

Lost a bit of thickness and size from going to 800-->600 but I couldn't handle 800 with no AI

Powertard
04-14-2015, 03:12 AM
I just fucked up.

Went to inject 600 mg (2 ml) MTS deca into my glute with a 21 g pin, I didn't aspirate because I was in a rush cooking and pinned. I took the pin out and my ass just started hemorrhaging blood like really flowing out. "Fuck." I thought then right after I started getting short of breath then I went light headed and I sat on the floor coughing and wheezing then I lay down on the floor coughing gasping for air with my vision going black hardly able to breathe. I had this sweet taste in my mouth.

It got better after about 3 mins but even now (20 mins later) I cannot take a full breath in without coughing.

Drako
04-14-2015, 05:44 AM
why do you use a 21g pin :confused:

grotereber
04-14-2015, 07:43 AM
I just fucked up.

Went to inject 600 mg (2 ml) MTS deca into my glute with a 21 g pin, I didn't aspirate because I was in a rush cooking and pinned. I took the pin out and my ass just started hemorrhaging blood like really flowing out. "Fuck." I thought then right after I started getting short of breath then I went light headed and I sat on the floor coughing and wheezing then I lay down on the floor coughing gasping for air with my vision going black hardly able to breathe. I had this sweet taste in my mouth.

It got better after about 3 mins but even now (20 mins later) I cannot take a full breath in without coughing.
glad you're ok mate, that's scary. what part of the glute? I've always read that done correctly the probability of hitting a blood line is very low.

Serotonin101
04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
If I go too far out to the side I have a vein there. Deca cough!

Powertard
04-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Drako, I used a 21 g because I ran out of 23 g. It was actually pretty much pain free!

I pinned the outer right quadrant of the dorsal glute

Powertard
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
That's interesting, Serotonin

I fucked up

Serotonin101
04-14-2015, 05:45 PM
That's interesting, Serotonin

I fucked up

Yep if I don't twist around fully to pin glutes and go from the side of the check as opposed to the straight from behind, I'll nick a vein. Happens on both sides for me. They're deeper veins so I can't see them but I pretty much have their location memorized lol. Way too many pins of tren burning my chest and throat.

Powertard
04-14-2015, 09:47 PM
lol I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if it were 600 mg of tren enth ahaha

Powertard
04-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Going to be substituting the Tren A for Tren E soon and soon after adding 24 mg of superdrol a day for 3 weeks, if my shoulders are good enough, to get my bench up while working in the higher rep ranges instead of the lower rep ranges to get the same results without the SD which would put more stress on my shoulders.

After that I may even try superdrol+anadrol

350 mg test E/w
600 deca/w
450 mg/w tren e
24 mg/d superdrol for 3 weeks
100 mg/d anadrol for 3 weeks

brb 200 Kg bench at under 100 Kg bodyweight in a few months from untrained lol
I won't be maxing due to shoulder health but I want to get there as a predicted max while keeping the rep ranges in the upper range for now. (8-10 reps)

Powertard
04-16-2015, 01:02 AM
Well my friend just ordered 10 g of superdrol raws amongst a load of other raws and he said I could have a few grams for coaching him etc

We are going to make injectable superdrol as an experiment to see if it works differently/better/worse than oral SD

Serotonin101
04-16-2015, 03:02 AM
Well my friend just ordered 10 g of superdrol raws amongst a load of other raws and he said I could have a few grams for coaching him etc

We are going to make injectable superdrol as an experiment to see if it works differently/better/worse than oral SD

I know some people get digestive issues from orals which seem to be avoided with the injectable such as drol and dbol. Also would make for a killer pre workout shot too. I know a certain source just put out a blend with 25mg of injectable sdrol in it lol.

Powertard
04-16-2015, 04:37 AM
Awesome!

btw I sort of fucked up again

Had to use 21 g again in my right glute this time. 50 mg tren ace 300 mg test e. I have a lump of scar tissue on my glute which up until now I thought was just undissolved oil from the last shot. So I place the 21 g on the lump and press in. It goes though the skin into the thin later of fat under and stops, I apply a bit of pressure and that familiar pinch takes me off guard a bit. It then gets completely stuck and will not go in further. I apply a bit more pressure and sort of turn it slightly and it still doesn't go in. I then add more pressure and more then suddenly **CCRRRCCCHH CRUNCH* the needle breaks through the scar tissue and pretty much the whole 1.5 inch 21 g needle goes right into my glute lol. It hurt pretty bad for a bit then I just pinned. I took it out and about 0.2 ml leaked out which never usually happens.

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 03:35 PM
be carefull bro don't injure yourself more squatting

Serotonin101
04-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Awesome!

btw I sort of fucked up again

Had to use 21 g again in my right glute this time. 50 mg tren ace 300 mg test e. I have a lump of scar tissue on my glute which up until now I thought was just undissolved oil from the last shot. So I place the 21 g on the lump and press in. It goes though the skin into the thin later of fat under and stops, I apply a bit of pressure and that familiar pinch takes me off guard a bit. It then gets completely stuck and will not go in further. I apply a bit more pressure and sort of turn it slightly and it still doesn't go in. I then add more pressure and more then suddenly **CCRRRCCCHH CRUNCH* the needle breaks through the scar tissue and pretty much the whole 1.5 inch 21 g needle goes right into my glute lol. It hurt pretty bad for a bit then I just pinned. I took it out and about 0.2 ml leaked out which never usually happens.

I had a spot in my left quad that woukd do this. Guarantee tren cough. I've since rolled the hell out of it and the scar tissue is gone. Also stopped pinning there since January.

Powertard
04-16-2015, 10:34 PM
I will need to roll it by the looks of it, the lump is pretty large

Powertard
04-16-2015, 10:44 PM
This bloat is pretty frickin severe now guys

I started up the adex again at 0.5 mg eod because of itchy nipples, my face is still hugely bloated as well as just my entire body lol

Whenever I lay down for a while, when I get up my face actually feels heavier and I can feel the water coming out of my eyes. It is so bloated my eyes won't open fully and my mouth looks tiny in comparison to my cheeks etc.

Powertard
04-17-2015, 03:37 AM
Oh god I fucked up again.

I decided to pin delts with a slin pin with 1 ml (100 mg) tren ace because I accidentally forgot today because I was busy

I don't know what happened but I pinned and the damn oil went sub-q. I was pinning and I noticed this burning pain when I was done about 0.3 ml. By 0.6 ml there was a lump inflating where I was pinning. The burning was getting worse. By 0.8 ml it was like holding a flame on my skin and by 1.0 ml I had tears in my eyes. I pulled the pin out and some leaked out, about 0.1 ml and I instantly realized what I did. My arm is paralyzed with pain, moving it literally gives the sensation of holding a flame on my delt. I cannot sleep at all, everytime the blanket touches it I get a jolt of pain surging through my arm.

I am not 100% sure what I did wrong. I have pinned there many times with a slin pin. I pinned at 90 degrees, as always.

Looks like I will have to take a **MEDICAL** dose of codeine to quell the pain a bit so I can sleep. We ran out of paracetamol and other NSAIDs and we only have that. I'll take 15 mg, that should take some pain away so I can sleep. I also have hurt my wrist today somehow and it is all swollen and painful so I'll get some Ibuprofen tomorrow.

Urgh.

Powertard
04-17-2015, 10:57 PM
So I ended up getting to sleep at around 8 am today and I had to get up at 10 am anyway.

I am totally fucked.

Serotonin101
04-18-2015, 01:09 AM
That blows man. I know when I have tren in blood I can get by on little sleep. Idk how you'll fair :/

Powertard
04-18-2015, 02:52 AM
I have found I can certainly get by on less sleep

Powertard
04-18-2015, 02:55 AM
Written from the depths of trensomnia
Bostin Loyd song, to be sung to Girls just want to have fun by Cyndie Lauper

I go to the Gym in the morning light
My trainer asks "when you gonna run a cycle right?"
Oh trainer bro you're not the fortunate one
Injecting 3ccs is fun
Oh injecting 3css of everything is fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My bro yells "What are you gonna do for your prep?"
"I'm big daddy B and I'm number one"
Injecting 3ccs is fun
Oh injecting 3css of everything is fun

That's all they really want
Some Tren
When the workout day is done
Injecting 3ccs is fun
Oh injecting 3ccs of everything is fun

Some guys take their blood work
And hide it away from the rest of the world
My kidneys have really fucked up BUN
Injecting 3ccs is fun

That's all they really want
Some Tren
When the workout day is done
Injecting 3ccs is fun
They just want to have tren
They just want to have tren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Powertard
04-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Anyway

Current blast:
350 mg test enth/w
600 mg nand dec/w
350 mg tren a/w
24 mg methasterone/d
0.5 mg adex EOD-E3D

1.8 g/Kg protein per day (that's currently 180 g/d from skim milk, ground beef, chicken, pasta, bread so about 150 g from animal sources 30 g from wheat)
Around 220-340 g carb a day. I usually use lower carbs on rest days but on tren you cannot do that without feeling like shit and going so flat you degrade into nothing lol
80g-135g fat per day
2800-3000 kcal per day (300 calorie deficit)

Breakfast is usually something like 100-150 g of 80 20 ground beef, a 2 jam sandwitches with brown bread, 500 ml skim milk and 1 L water
Pre training is usually something like 100-150 g white pasta, an apple or two, 500 ml-1L skim milk 1L water
During training I'll usually not eat but if it is something like Sheiko training I'd eat an apple or two during training, drink 2 L of water over the training peroid
Post training is usually something like a curry (so chicken and rice obviously), a jam sandwich or two 1.5L water with 3 g salt disolved into it, 2 co-op multi vitamins 500 mcg vitamin c 10 ml fish oil
I will then add up what I have eaten and any remaining macros that need to be hit will be hit with combos of food I have left in the house, things like cooked egg whites if I need more protein, a doughnut or two if I need more carbs. Some custard creams etc. More water if I feel thirsty, more skim milk etc.

I will go to sleep about 1 hr after my last meal which will be low in carbs to avoid tren night sweats and insomnia and usually sleep for at least 8 hours.