PDA

View Full Version : Eca

Drako
03-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Is MTS planning on adding ECA to their range anytime soon?

BIGDADDY
03-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Is MTS planning on adding ECA to their range anytime soon?

I've sourced high dosed ephedrine from a genuine overseas pharmacy. Quality stuff. Just haven't had the time to even go to the toilet, yet alone add stuff to the list. The TODO list is super massive.

Customers keeping asking if orders are sent.... takes time to gather information and reply.

Customers keep ordering but not paying... takes time to follow up.

Customers keep .....

Massive list of work....

Drako
03-04-2015, 11:19 AM
No worries, but good to know that you already sourced some quality stuff:D

Serotonin101
03-04-2015, 02:50 PM
I know some sources won't ship their eca to the states due to the growing meth problem we have here. Might cause issues with some people's packs if ephedrine was discovered

Drako
03-04-2015, 07:18 PM
In the states you can get pharma ec from cvs if i am not mistaken

Serotonin101
03-04-2015, 07:51 PM
In the states you can get pharma ec from cvs if i am not mistaken

You are correct. Though you must show id and it gets logged in a national database to keep tabs on how much you bought. We're very tight on ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine here. You can only purchase a certain weight per month and only so much in a single day. Though for our purposes we don't need anymore than that.

botchla
03-04-2015, 08:42 PM
You are correct. Though you must show id and it gets logged in a national database to keep tabs on how much you bought. We're very tight on ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine here. You can only purchase a certain weight per month and only so much in a single day. Though for our purposes we don't need anymore than that.

In the UK you can just go pop from pharmacy to pharmacy for some Chesteze and no-one will care! Usual questions like, have you used this before, are you taking any other meds. Easy pickings.