PDA

View Full Version : 1 mg Methyltren 3 days a week pretraining safe duration?

Powertard
03-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Hi

I have 2 vials of mtren left over
I ran an entire vial 2 weeks straight and it was simply too harsh really for me to use to peak strength with, mainly because it fucked my sleep horribly and made me fatigued. Like I would have horrendous 4 hrs broken light sleep, anything waking me up... not restful at all!

Safety wise, how long could I use 1 mg injected mtren Mon Wed Fri?

I read up some data of oral mtren, 100 mcg ED after 2 weeks totally trashed liver functon

If you inject 1 mg ED and the drug has a half life of 6 hrs (iirc) then you will have 125 mg 18 hrs after first injection 62.5 24 hrs after where you would inject another 1000 mcg to get 1062.5 mcg... then peak again 1066 mg.. after the 2 days off you'd have about 4 mcg in you where on Monday you'd pin another 1000 and the cycle repeats

Basically this seems more stressful than 100 mcg ED... FAR more...
Then again, by injecting you avoid the first pass metabolism entirely then you have 2nd metabolism to deal with... also about 70% less compound through liver than via oral ingestion so you have 70% less and avoid the 1st pass... I have seen stories of people doing "3 mg" Mon Wed Fri for 3 wks and getting ALT of 80 AST of 60, nothing bad! I feel this was underdosed stuff though considering how badly 100 mcg wrecks you.

Thoughts?

Serotonin101
03-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Injecting doesn't make it less hepatoxic.... I don't get where people get this idea from... It's faster onset and more accurate dosing. That's it. Hormone still passes through liver and causes damage, doesn't matter if it's first, second, etc. The hormone itself damages the liver NOT the order in which it passes through. In theory injecting should be MORE harmful as more hormone actually makes it into the blood vs breakdown via stomach, food in digestion, sensitivity to the hormone causing gastric emptying, etc. Also the added solvent to put a methylated compound in solution damages the liver as well...

Powertard
03-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Are you sure about this? I have read articles comparing Winstrol Depot to oral Winstrol and there hepatic markers less severely awry in the depot group

Serotonin101
03-08-2015, 01:31 AM
Explain the logic behind it then? Hormone still gets in blood and goes through liver so it still damages to a significant degree (relatively speaking). If it does decrease it, it would be marginal in the long run as the goal is to keep hormones in blood to yield results. Continuous hormone in blood negates the idea of bypassing first pass as the damage is still being made. Can always do your own testing though to find your body's take on it.

Edit: I hope you don't take my tone as hostile. We come from the same home board so you're a brother to me, just want to spark some discussion :)

Powertard
03-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Hi

Sorry for late reply

When you take it orally, it goes through a tube from the stomach to the liver where 1st pass metabolism happens
This is avoided when taken I.M
So you have an entire bunch of metabolic pathways avoided
Also not only are you avoiding an entire metabolism of the drug by the liver, 70% less of the compound reaches the liver as if it were taken orally iirc

So you have 70% less compound hitting it and an entire metabolism of the drug removed

Serotonin101
03-12-2015, 06:35 PM
But the liver is still what removes the compound from the body. Damage would still occur. Do a test of it! Lol run some IM for a few weeks and blood test. Then wait a while for liver to do recover and do oral for a few weeks and compare results. If IM made the safety margin that much different we wouldn't have orals imo.

SMonMTS
03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
But the liver is still what removes the compound from the body. Damage would still occur. Do a test of it! Lol run some IM for a few weeks and blood test. Then wait a while for liver to do recover and do oral for a few weeks and compare results. If IM made the safety margin that much different we wouldn't have orals imo.

Orals are more potent mg for mg I thought, precisely because the liver processes more harshly. Also orals clear the body much faster than IM which is important for drug tested sports

Serotonin101
03-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Orals are more potent mg for mg I thought, precisely because the liver processes more harshly. Also orals clear the body much faster than IM which is important for drug tested sports

I should have specified as you seem confused by my wording. If IM administration of methylated compounds nullified the liver toxicity by that great of a margin then there wouldn't be an oral methylated steroid market as everyone would be injecting their methylated compounds as then they could do it for a longer duration. The difference would most certainly be negligible in my opinion which is why people still orally take methylated compounds vs injecting them.
The methyltrienelone is more than likely dissolved in oil for injection because it makes dosing things on a microgram scale easier as a solution is homogeneous, same distribution of hormone throughout where as making a powder capsule or pressed pill could yield "hot spots" where the concentration is higher. That could end disastrously for something active and potent in the microgram dosing range.

SMonMTS
03-13-2015, 12:15 AM
Well regardless of the safety/potency which neither of us really know what is true ;D orals are still gonna be around because you can't dodge drug tests on methtlated compounds injected IM

Powertard
03-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Basically orals are taken orally because that is what their format was when they were introduced as legitimate white market medical drugs! What average person with anemia etc would want to be pinning anadrol suspension every day when they could take 50 mg ED safely orally for weeks and weeks?

Also injected c-17s make you test positive for aaallooot longer than orals

Also when taken orally it binds to shbg which theoretically can make your injectables more effective but the oral steroid elss effective, injecting it strangely makes c-17s bind much less to SHBG

Here is an interesting argument: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/winstrol-oral-vs-injectable/

Powertard
03-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Also I have stopped using it

I used it for I think 4 or 5 training sessions and haven't used it in a week
Kind of want to run some superdrol in 8 weeks time or so, don't want to end up in trouble

SMonMTS
03-14-2015, 12:21 AM
What's your plan right now bro? Just working on recomping physique until healthy then will you start pushing heavy training ?

Powertard
03-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Yes sir, recomping to around 12% body fat
Currently just working on really light weight beltless perfect form high bar squats for high volume triples and doing bodybuilding stuff! I am even doing cardio 3 x a week ;)
In a 300 deficit usually, sometimes I go to 500 and some days I eat at maint depending on how I feel, if I feel weak depleted etc I will eat at maint, if I feel full and strong/energized I will eat -500 if I feel decent I will eat -300. The extra calories to maint come from cho

When healthy I will start doing high rep squats for a while until my rotator cuffs/general upper body is strong enough and developed enough to start benching heavy again

Then I will go full Sheiko once again

Serotonin101
03-14-2015, 06:05 PM
Awesome article thanks for that man. Have you used superdrol before? For me it's a carb whore and leaves me hypo if I don't manage my carb intake well (keep slow acting carbs present and minimize fast acting to around training time). It's working well for my cut as it keeps me full and keeps my strength up in the gym and im only using 7mg pre workout with 5mg m1t oxime. I've already shed 18 pounds and strength hasn't went down at all surprisingly.

Powertard
03-14-2015, 07:21 PM
I have used SD before and I can attest to its carb whoring effects! It really does make you hypo if you do not eat enough carbs!
When I use it, I always blend up 100 g of oats with 600 ml skim milk and sometimes add in some coco powder for some flavour and drink it down in the morning and then eat 100-150 g pasta + a ripe bannana and 500 ml whole milk before training, oat shake after training once again

If I didn't have the oat shake I would feel like shit, go hypo etc

Also it was a water whore, too! I'd have to drink and drink on that stuff and I would be peeing constantly, if I didn't drink a lot of water my urine would be green

18 lbs weight loss is huge!! How long was this over and also what was your starting bf%?

Serotonin101
03-14-2015, 10:13 PM
18 pounds over about 4 weeks now. Of course it was after a blast so I lost a bunch of glycogen and water probably about 10-12 pounds of that and the rest was fat. I lowered test to 125 a week to conserve a bit as I was running low which prompted more water loss, and desoxytest cyp is at 400 a week currently which has helped me keep muscle while I was severely calorie restricted due to stomach virus and then the flu a week later lol

Powertard
03-15-2015, 05:58 AM
Great stuff!!

Powertard
03-16-2015, 04:58 AM
It is so tempting to use this stuff again tomorrow but I won't

I want to see how the addition of trenbolone ace works strength wise without this skewing the results

Gonna lose some more bodyfat then get on my 2nd fave oral behind Halotestin: SUPERDROL! (methasterone)

I'd imagine Test enth, nan dec, tren ace and methasterone would work great together

I'll put photos up of my friend's progress soon, he will be on 25 prop 50 tren 30 SD ED

He got violently ill for 9 days and couldn't eat much of anything, around 400-700 kcal a day 60-80 g prot :( He has lost a chunk of size but it looks mainly to be water and glycogen from being dehydrated
He was scheduled to start the SD this week though I have advised now to extend the cycle an extra 2 weeks to compensate for the ill time

I'll show you guys what prop tren SD looks like if you doubt the power of SD!! SD is the best bodybuilding oral IMO, unless you are 6-7% and under!

Powertard
03-21-2015, 02:02 AM
If I can afford it, I will do 2 weeks oral get LFT wait 4 or so weeks get another one to make sure values are normal then do 2 weeks I.M same dosages

I don't drink etc so this may be valuable
n=1 though so eehhhh

Serotonin101
03-21-2015, 02:13 AM
If I can afford it, I will do 2 weeks oral get LFT wait 4 or so weeks get another one to make sure values are normal then do 2 weeks I.M same dosages

I don't drink etc so this may be valuable
n=1 though so eehhhh
Everything counts man. Better than n=0 lol. I plan to get some as well and do the same tests this summer. Summer needs to hurry up for this blast :P

Powertard
03-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Okay, that sounds like a good plan

We need to get some more guys from GH15 to try it out, seperate the mtren myths from the facts