PDA

View Full Version : New here

tobyivey
03-05-2015, 08:52 PM
To be honest I never heard of MedTech until yesterday. I looked at the site and all the standard and pro oils look really good. I am thinking about trying the EQ/PRIMO 600mg. It is a great deal 10 vials for 300 euro and good timing because I am starting a hgh year long cycle and was wanting to throw EQ and PRIMO in the mix.
50 years old
I live in Texas
Lifting 2 years solid, but on and off since I was in the military.
Bf 20%
218lbs
I am on a lean diet.
At 50 I am not a pro body builder but love to workout and see progression.
My goal right now is to get bf down to 16% and weigh 200lbs.

BIGDADDY
03-05-2015, 11:25 PM
At your age, this might not be an attractive combo.

EQ @ 500mg is strong as hell.
PRIMO needs some decent dose in order to make some gains

So I sourced this from a reliable site to reference:

Primobolan is usually injected several times a week since a cc contains only 100 mgs. ( This is due to a heavy molecular weight. Only so much will “fit” into a ml of oil). It’s active for approximately 2 weeks. Anything under 200 mgs a week will not show a tremendous difference but once it goes to 400 mgs, that’s when the magic usually begins. Also due to the molecular weight, Primo tends to be a painful shot. Not bad going in, but the next day you can expect some soreness.

So you would need 400mg/week, and usually you need much more. For me, I have taken high dosages primo.... Yes... lots of injections. But the improvement was no where near what low dosage tren can do!

So Pushing 2000mg/week of EQ... not going to be pretty on the blood pressure, thick blood etc... seriously... blood pressure will sky rocket! and nothing fixes it unless you donate blood.

As your BF = 20%, you should be pushing to use compounds like TREN, MAST, TEST... especially TREN!

tobyivey
03-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Thanks that gives me a lot to think about. I have ran tren and test before and have to keep the tren at low doses. I have not ran primo and have wanted to for a long time so it may be what I need. Thanks again Brother!