PDA

View Full Version : Triple en

ironmanjm
03-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Just ordered can't wait to try

JohnC
03-07-2015, 06:36 AM
I've used it last year. it's good. remember you don't treat it like tren acetate. enanthate needs more time to kick in and you need a decent dosage. 300mg/ml you will probably need 4-5ml week to make gains. but the gains are fantastic.

SMonMTS
03-07-2015, 11:15 AM
I have 5 vials of this, gonna use the rest of my duo tren cruise for a bit then have a nice run just on the triple en

BIGDADDY
03-07-2015, 11:53 AM
I have 5 vials of this, gonna use the rest of my duo tren cruise for a bit then have a nice run just on the triple en

Just to confirm,,, you are getting side effects or not :P

SMonMTS
03-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Just to confirm,,, you are getting side effects or not :P

I did at the beginning xD. I suspect that was just from starting a blast tho... I had been a month of everything for a cruise. Tight chest has gone now, no bp trouble. Body adapts fast!

Biggest side is getting bigger and leaner ;)

SMonMTS
03-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Actually I would still say I have slightly disturbed sleep still .. not insomnia though

mrblue
03-07-2015, 12:58 PM
LMAO needs more side effects, who cares about results getting more side effects is what counts ;p

SMonMTS
04-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Switching to a mix of triple en and duo tren. Looking forward to see what the mast is gonna do. I'm also now starting a diet, hoping to get freaky

gambit
04-06-2015, 11:49 PM
this looks good too. i pers like my test lower but i may pick some up for later in year. maybe 2cc EOD.

SMonMTS
04-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Good product to use as your base then add oils on top. Noticed some change so must be mast in there, skin looks a bit clearer + small drop in water under the skin but reason that it's not more is just because of the ratios of the compounds in there. As will all mts products dosed well would recommend

Serotonin101
04-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Would make for perfect cruise blend imo.

04-25-2015, 06:02 PM
enan version is good to inject eod, or "slow results"

Cbizzle
05-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Been taking 2ml, twice per week, can see major muscle separation in shoulders and lat areas. Leaves you with a nice pump also

Staffy2702
06-13-2015, 12:19 PM
First ever order from these guys. Very quick and efficient delivery and can't wait to get started. Also asked for some advice on products and again very quick to provide insight. Looking fwd to seeing the results on this one

Staffy2702
06-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Hey all....what's best product to stack wiv this please? I want to tone up but not lose too much mass/size.

BIGDADDY
06-23-2015, 11:22 PM
Hey all....what's best product to stack wiv this please? I want to tone up but not lose too much mass/size.

The product already contains 3 effective products for your needs: test, mast, tren

The only thing I can think of is to improve the ability to maintain as much as muscle as possible while in a calorie def is to use more tren. you could stack extra tren with this. and I would have recommended to use slightly less test, but more tren in an appropriate ratio.

Staffy2702
06-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Epic thanks guys

BIGDADDY
01-21-2016, 04:51 PM
A customer just emailed me this:

I had great results using Triple En last time so i'm going to stick with that again this time, adding Stanavar from the start with Clen at the end to lean out more.
Few questions for you! would you say 10 weeks triple en and 6 weeks stanavar ok? could i run stanavar longer? also is Halo used solely for strength gains or could i add that too to help with the drying out?

I don't like 10 weeks cycles or short cycles in other words. I find that in such a short period of time, you cannot gain effective muscle gains or maximised the potential of the compounds. Orals being the exception of where I don't exceed more than 4 weeks but I always have oil in me.

I would be more concerned about the dosage if progress is what you are trying to achieve.

What I usually do is 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off and then back to 4 weeks on for orals. rather than 6 weeks straight because I lose my appetite clearly after a few weeks and that's a good sign to clean up a little.

Are you competing? If not, then for strength yes... drying out... well you will only achieve that look while on... so is there a competition you need to look good for?

I also would consider dosage - I don't know how much you took in your previous cycle. When I was progressing in the past, I would take a product / or set of products.... and then either (a) increased the dosage of 1 or more compounds (b) added an extra compound but everything else remained the same. that's how I could get results.

Scottb
01-21-2016, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, was doing 2ml twice a wk (Monday & Thursdays) so 4ml / 1200mg per week, looked solid and lean on that could only imagine stanavar will enhance the look, got down to 10% BF on previous cycle, adding some fat over the festive period so looking forward to shedding that.
Would u say minimum 12 week cycle?
Cheers

eggy790
01-21-2016, 05:59 PM
just had a look at this product, looks amazing however I prefer short esters.. is there another mix that you do which has mast p test p and tren a at 100mg each? that would be awesome for me.

eggy790
01-21-2016, 06:02 PM
just had a look at products and found the closest to be mts SHREDDED, how safe is it to use for long term as it has methyl tren in it? heard that's really bad for liver? or is that only the oral version? add some separate prop and u got a good stack here

BIGDADDY
01-21-2016, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, was doing 2ml twice a wk (Monday & Thursdays) so 4ml / 1200mg per week, looked solid and lean on that could only imagine stanavar will enhance the look, got down to 10% BF on previous cycle, adding some fat over the festive period so looking forward to shedding that.
Would u say minimum 12 week cycle?
Cheers

12 would be the minimum and then you cruise on some test for a few weeks.

BIGDADDY
01-21-2016, 11:09 PM
just had a look at products and found the closest to be mts SHREDDED, how safe is it to use for long term as it has methyl tren in it? heard that's really bad for liver? or is that only the oral version? add some separate prop and u got a good stack here

I couldn't use it for more than 6 weeks. but my dosage was silly and my estro went up. perhaps a smaller dose will allow longer use.

grotereber
01-24-2016, 12:20 AM
I couldn't use it for more than 6 weeks. but my dosage was silly and my estro went up. perhaps a smaller dose will allow longer use.

how silly is silly? I'm planning on using 0.5-1ml preworkout and using MT200 on off days

BIGDADDY
01-24-2016, 02:21 AM
how silly is silly? I'm planning on using 0.5-1ml preworkout and using MT200 on off days

1ml per day I think is too much.... you can try... but I think it's too strong.

grotereber
01-24-2016, 06:02 AM
1ml per day I think is too much.... you can try... but I think it's too strong.

well if you think it's too much and i'm way smaller than you it definitely is, cheers. I'll start with 0.5ml and see how i go.

Serotonin101
01-24-2016, 10:18 PM
0.5ml/day of shredded can go a long way. I used it for 6 weeks before the methyl tren affected my appetite. If it wasn't for that I'd have it in long term.