PDA

View Full Version : looking to do my first show

ironmanjm
03-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Looking to try and do my first show but I need a lot of advice and help from you guys? I am 36yrs old. I am 5'8 210lbs. I been lifting since 15 yrs old and am also a fulltime personal trainer. Any help from u guys I will be very thankful. Also would like to find out what I have to do to be sponsored by MTS? thank you I will also be posting my beginning photos on here today

botchla
03-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey man, what's your current body fat percentage? 5'8" at 210lbs if you're lean is very good starting point!

What show are you looking to do?

What is your history use regarding AAS? What have you used in the past that you liked/didn't like?

ironmanjm
03-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Hey man, what's your current body fat percentage? 5'8" at 210lbs if you're lean is very good starting point!

What show are you looking to do?

What is your history use regarding AAS? What have you used in the past that you liked/didn't like?

I am looking to do the Big Cat Classic in PA. Its in the beginning of October. I am about 12% bf right now, really need to get diet in check. I have done like 3 cycles in past, mainly test cyp with tren ace and dbol as a kicker. A few weeks ago before I found MTS, I got some sustanon, tren ace, Winny from a another lab but I believe the gear is underdosed