PDA

View Full Version : new guy

dieselfingers
03-08-2015, 04:29 AM
Hello everyone im new here ive been looking through the forum and I like what i see. Very helpful Information and people willing to help out.
im planning to run a tren a and test e. Ive used nolva in the past for pct but noticed it isnt offerd here so my question is can I get everything I need here for the complete cycle? Ai and pct? Im worried about the estro issues and puffy nips. Thanks in advance!

BIGDADDY
03-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Hello everyone im new here ive been looking through the forum and I like what i see. Very helpful Information and people willing to help out.
im planning to run a tren a and test e. Ive used nolva in the past for pct but noticed it isnt offerd here so my question is can I get everything I need here for the complete cycle? Ai and pct? Im worried about the estro issues and puffy nips. Thanks in advance!

Nolva only for PCT?

I'll share my thoughts, no such thing as proper PCT. You will not keep your gains, and if you do keep it, it was because you were under your genetic maximums and so you can keep anything that doesn't surpass this. But even genetic maxes aren't even impressive in themselves.

We have CLOMID and ARIMIDEX.

Have you ever had estro issues? Have you even had any puffy nips?

Throughout the year depending on goals and when and what... I will take up to 6grams of gear... I don't get any estrogen issues other than prolactin problems due to tren and Deca taken together. Caber sorts that out, but I don't get any normal estrogen problems I've read.

It's funny the genetics of some... I can take 3 grams of test and have no issues... while others just take a few dbols and get gyno.

I believe the boss does have NOLVADEX but he's too busy to add to the inventory at this stage. More important matters to deal with now.

ARIMIDEX is best for on cycle estrogen problems.

CLOMID ... well debatable whether you should even do a PCT and just do BLAST and CRUISE, but we have that to recover. Numerous vets on other boards have stated that clomid alone is more than enough and nolvadex isn't needed.

NOLVADEX ... try to avoid it as it decreases igf-1 levels.

From looking at our list... I believe we have more than you'll ever need for any possible cycle you were thinking of.

dieselfingers
03-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Yes ive experienced puffy nips. First time freaked me out second go round I realized they went away. Ive never had lumps or anything of that nature. I just dont wanna be going through a cycle and need somthing and nj ot have it.ive read on another post where you mentioned blast to achieve a certain goal and cruise. Would trt amounts of test be considered crusing then when the time arises to blast again you adjust for the next goals?

BIGDADDY
03-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Yes ive experienced puffy nips. First time freaked me out second go round I realized they went away. Ive never had lumps or anything of that nature. I just dont wanna be going through a cycle and need somthing and nj ot have it.ive read on another post where you mentioned blast to achieve a certain goal and cruise. Would trt amounts of test be considered crusing then when the time arises to blast again you adjust for the next goals?

YES. TRT dose is decent enough for cruising... correct.

Use small dose of arimidex, but you might get away with proviron to help on that front too.

finacat
03-09-2015, 08:05 PM

yes this is a very good way to do things

if possible i would avoid pct at all costs, but thats just me (ive never actualy done it because all its all its good for is losing size and messing with ur health and hormones).

if u get puffy nips arimidex would be good to keep estro under control

though i do agree with mr big that nolvadex should be avoided ( igf decrease as well as cholesterol issues) its the only compound that actuly gets rid of gyno for me (when lumps have already formed)

but ive only gotten gyno from being very lazy with my estrogen control

arimidex should be more than enough if you keep up with it

Serotonin101
03-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Order pharma raloxifene for gyno. Better than nolva, no IGF decrease, no mental sides or dick killing sides, stronger at combating gyno, reduces estrogen related prostate issues. Aromasin is superior to adex as an ai as well as adex when halted can cause rebound of estrogen while Aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor actually destroys the aromatase enzyme. No rebound. It also boosts IGF levels as well and doesn't skew lipid values like adex does either. Letro is ultimately best ai for combating existing gyno but is the harshest on the body. With raloxifene and Aromasin you have all you need essentially. Though nuking estrogen with Aromasin is a nightmare as you have to wait weeks for new aromatase to be made.