PDA

View Full Version : just wanna say thank you

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Just wanna thank MTS and MRBIG for is forum. In the short time I been on here I have learned a lot of new things.

BIGDADDY
03-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Just wanna thank MTS and MRBIG for is forum. In the short time I been on here I have learned a lot of new things.

Thanks mate. But remember... it's not only about what you learn, it's about how you apply it. I know many people that know a lot of things, but don't do what they say they know / or don't do what they say they do...

Learn, make mistakes, improve....

The guys that don't make gains always blame the gear .... there are those that blame the diet .... or even training methods....

it's all simple...

EAT CORRECTLY, TAKE THE RIGHT GEAR AND DOSE, SLEEP ENOUGH, TRAIN HARD, AND REPEAT.

Many people claim they do this and that... when I look at the factors I just mentioned above, they always have 1 or 2 things wrong. But... they always blame the source!

Most people trying to gain muscle but fail:

1) eat like little girls
2) take girly dosages
3) train with their iphone in their hands
4) go drinking every friday and saturday night
5) take the wrong drugs for goals

Most people trying to lean up but fail:

1) Eat like shit
2) Take the wrong drugs and dosages.. .end up being a water melon
3) Well... don't do cardio and lazy as fuck
4) Definitely go drinking... ah... You know those old geezers who go drinking at a thai bar in pattaya... they are the typical guys with pot bellies and drink all day and have little thai hookers next to them telling them they are damn awesome... these are the same guys that lie to you about their diets, drinking habits etc... I know many like this.
5) many more...

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Thanks mate. But remember... it's not only about what you learn, it's about how you apply it. I know many people that know a lot of things, but don't do what they say they know / or don't do what they say they do...

Learn, make mistakes, improve....

The guys that don't make gains always blame the gear .... there are those that blame the diet .... or even training methods....

it's all simple...

EAT CORRECTLY, TAKE THE RIGHT GEAR AND DOSE, SLEEP ENOUGH, TRAIN HARD, AND REPEAT.

Many people claim they do this and that... when I look at the factors I just mentioned above, they always have 1 or 2 things wrong. But... they always blame the source!

Most people trying to gain muscle but fail:

1) eat like little girls
2) take girly dosages
3) train with their iphone in their hands
4) go drinking every friday and saturday night
5) take the wrong drugs for goals

Most people trying to lean up but fail:

1) Eat like shit
2) Take the wrong drugs and dosages.. .end up being a water melon
3) Well... don't do cardio and lazy as fuck
4) Definitely go drinking... ah... You know those old geezers who go drinking at a thai bar in pattaya... they are the typical guys with pot bellies and drink all day and have little thai hookers next to them telling them they are damn awesome... these are the same guys that lie to you about their diets, drinking habits etc... I know many like this.
5) many more...

Wow bro you def tell it like it is and I like that and need to hear it.I know the top 2 mistakes I am making is my eating and not taking the right amount of gear and dosage