PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think about my regimen?

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 02:56 PM
I am 36yrs old, 5'8, 210lbs. I am currently training 5 days a week. I train one body part a day with 4 sets of 10-12 reps. For each body part I pick 4 different movements.my current food intake as follows 3,345 calories day. Total fat=73g, total carbs=385g, total protein=272g. That's 5 meals a day every 2.5-3hrs am eating. The gear am on right now is sustanon 250 and tren ace . I pin the sust and tren EOD at 1ml of each. Any help you guys can give I be very thankful.

SMonMTS
03-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Sounds fine but what do you want help with haha ? What are your goals, cut / bulk ? Are you lean atm ?

I personally don't like basing all my calories around protein like you are doing but that's just me. Also I prefer test to not go above ~600 for bloated look, I don't seem to need more to grow at the moment either so you could try dropping test a bit lower and upping tren. (Depending on your goals)

Don't be scared to up the dose either if you are feeling good.

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Sounds fine but what do you want help with haha ? What are your goals, cut / bulk ? Are you lean atm ?

I personally don't like basing all my calories around protein like you are doing but that's just me. Also I prefer test to not go above ~600 for bloated look, I don't seem to need more to grow at the moment either so you could try dropping test a bit lower and upping tren. (Depending on your goals)

Don't be scared to up the dose either if you are feeling good.

Cool thank you, my main goals right now to add definition and cut up some. I need more experience about proper doses with gear. I be adding pics this afternoon.

SMonMTS
03-08-2015, 03:42 PM
If you want to look shredded test has to be on the low side. I'm holding a bit of water even on 450 a week, skin in thin though from the tren just lines are slightly blurred. Higher test can be used to cut fat. But there isn't really any point because you won't look great which is the whole reason for cutting haha.

BIGDADDY
03-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Upload a picture. Hard to tell what your development is without a picture for reference. Hard to advise anything without knowing what you got.

Powertard
03-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Train 3 days a week HARD
Do 1 hr of solid cardio 2 x a week, 20 min walk 2-3 x a week
Lower protein to 160-170 g a day
lower carbs down to 300 g mostly eaten around the time of training or general physical/mental intense stuff
Up fat to 155 g a day, eat that in the morning and before training mainly and also before bed

To lean down, I recommend a moderate calorie deficit (300 deficit) with higher fat medium protein medium carbs with fat eaten with carbs that are low GI. Do not eat high GI carbs like bread, sugar etc.
DO NOT cut your carb intake so low that you feel like shit, that is stupid! You need carbs before training and after just limit them to low GI and only when you need them for strenuous activity, otherwise you will eat a fatty meal with protein lower in carbs
You need to control insulin and doing this is a good way of controlling it
I feel amazing using this method, my results are great so far

and remember, up your dose of tren if you can handle it! Don't use too much test as it will make you look bloated and puffy

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Train 3 days a week HARD
Do 1 hr of solid cardio 2 x a week, 20 min walk 2-3 x a week
Lower protein to 160-170 g a day
lower carbs down to 300 g mostly eaten around the time of training or general physical/mental intense stuff
Up fat to 155 g a day, eat that in the morning and before training mainly and also before bed

To lean down, I recommend a moderate calorie deficit (300 deficit) with higher fat medium protein medium carbs with fat eaten with carbs that are low GI. Do not eat high GI carbs like bread, sugar etc.
DO NOT cut your carb intake so low that you feel like shit, that is stupid! You need carbs before training and after just limit them to low GI and only when you need them for strenuous activity, otherwise you will eat a fatty meal with protein lower in carbs
You need to control insulin and doing this is a good way of controlling it
I feel amazing using this method, my results are great so far

and remember, up your dose of tren if you can handle it! Don't use too much test as it will make you look bloated and puffy ok cool thank you i just posted pics

SMonMTS
03-08-2015, 10:29 PM
You look typical thick skin guy, you should stay away from test apart from growing from when you are 5-6%.

BIGDADDY
03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Solid advice given here.... but train your calves man... they need work!

Powertard
03-08-2015, 11:29 PM
ok cool thank you i just posted pics

You are a decently big guy!
and no problem, I hope you achieve your goals

You have that thick skin type look right now, I'd suggest running enough testosterone for it to be anabolic, say 200-350 mg/w and running higher tren with some mast cycle in and out superdrol 3 weeks on 3 weeks off 20 mg a day

I'd say 25- 50 mg Test prop, 75 mg tren ace 50-75 mg masteron ED
20 mg superdrol (methasterone) 3 weeks on 3 weeks off

ironmanjm
03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Solid advice given here.... but train your calves man... they need work!
Most def my calves are very underdeveloped. Plus other bodparts I need to bring up