PDA

View Full Version : STEALTH UPDATE - important news

BIGDADDY
03-10-2015, 11:08 PM
From 1-April, the current dispatcher will no longer send out stealth products out except for HGH.

This has lead to the following changes.

1) Stealth will be sent from another country but in a very similar package.

2) The following products can only be ordered for stealth:

Test E
Deca 300
Tren A
Tren E
Med mutasion
Mt 200
EQ 500
Masteron P
Test Prop
Primo Depot

3) Tablets will not be available in stealth at the initial transition stage. Currently in discussions to have the new stealth dispatcher take on tablets too, I'll update on an outcome shortly once a decision is reached.

** Unfortunately there is very little we can do on this... either do the above or cancel stealth altogether.

Magician
03-11-2015, 03:39 AM
Will you guys eventually add other oils back in stealth ? or is this list permanent

vincenzo
03-11-2015, 04:41 AM
Got all my basics on the list... thats good enough for me!!

BIGDADDY
03-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Will you guys eventually add other oils back in stealth ? or is this list permanent

Yes to an extent. Just get this started first and move from there.

Ven0
03-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Kinda sucks about the tablet situation. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way for too long.

neoclassical
03-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Fine list. Good to see Primo on there!

mattys4
03-11-2015, 04:04 PM
I don't see my beloved trestolone on there that's unfortunate but at least we get mutation blend

BIGDADDY (OLD)
03-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Items will be added every month to the list,tabs included.if you want specific products on, the most popular(top5)you guys list will be the first added.
If you ask while ordering for specific things that aren't available,regular loyal customers will be sorted if the requests are plausible.
This transistion is for the safety of all concerned so please see this as positive step towards providing this service on a long term basis.

zhy
03-16-2015, 05:28 PM
From 1-April, the current dispatcher will no longer send out stealth products out except for HGH.

This has lead to the following changes.

1) Stealth will be sent from another country but in a very similar package.

Can you specify which country? Is it still sent from inside EU?

BIGDADDY
03-16-2015, 06:50 PM
Can you specify which country? Is it still sent from inside EU?

Outside EU. Won't mention the country in public.

Ven0
03-16-2015, 10:25 PM
Any chance of halo tabs coming back in stock before the stealth changeover?

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 02:18 AM
Any chance of halo tabs coming back in stock before the stealth changeover?

Unlikely. I'm told you could still get the tablets stealth from Europe separately, but that will be a separate shipping charge.

Magician
03-17-2015, 10:15 AM
do you think it would still be as effective as before?

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 10:55 AM
do you think it would still be as effective as before?

What? It's the same product! Same... No difference! What's this mean? Effective? Same product, same everything.... Eh ?

Magician
03-17-2015, 11:08 AM
What? It's the same product! Same... No difference! What's this mean? Effective? Same product, same everything.... Eh ?
no not the product, the new stealth shipping method and the fact its from a different country

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 11:19 AM
Stealth... that's why it's called stealth. the stealth products... they are repackaged into containers that are of non-related product. the stealth packages don't look anything like anything related to anything to what you see on this site. So country is not relevant because the products look like what they are supposed to by the label.

*** Anyway... I don't want to discuss any more on stealth packaging... I will delete future posts related to it.
If I bought a Television from Russia or I bought a television from Japan... would you immediately think there is a difference it came from Russia and not Japan?

Magician
03-17-2015, 01:33 PM
no thats not what im sayig, i know its same product,,,nvm I guess

zhy
03-17-2015, 02:16 PM
no thats not what im sayig, i know its same product,,,nvm I guess

Well. If the package comes from Asia instead of Europe, you can't really send it to countries like Norway, Sweden, etc.. The customs test and open almost anything, even if it's clothes or whatever.

Thanks for the info anyway.

Magician
03-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Well. If the package comes from Asia instead of Europe, you can't really send it to countries like Norway, Sweden, etc.. The customs test and open almost anything, even if it's clothes or whatever.

Thanks for the info anyway.
yes thats whats I was asking

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 04:47 PM
I will contact Norwegian customers privately and sort it out via email. No more discussions on this on a public forum please.