PDA

View Full Version : Payment Options

BIGDADDY
01-09-2015, 07:49 AM
We try to make it easier for you by providing as many payment methods as possible. The following payment methods are only available for customers who purchase via the website.

Bitcoins
After you check out, we will send you an invoice from http://www.localbitcoins.com/ for the invoice within 24 hours. You have 15 minutes to pay once you click the link in the email, otherwise the invoice becomes invalid

Western Union
You will receive an email from us within 24 hours with Payment Details of the receiver. Payment must be sent within 48 hours because the receiver's availability cannot be guaranteed for pickup after this time. If you cannot pay within 48 hours, the order will be cancelled automatically.

Email back the following info exactly as it appears below:

MTCN#:
RECEIVER:
SENDER FIRST NAME:
SENDER LAST NAME:
SENDER'S LOCATION:
AMOUNT:

Please note if you use an alias when sending funds and there should be an issue with the transfer it is impossible to retrieve the funds.

PayPal
Please wait up to 6 hours to receive the payment request email. **NOT VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES** / IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND WE CAN SORT THIS OUT

Credit Card Only
Please wait up to 6 hours to receive the payment instructions email. **NOT VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES** / IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND WE CAN SORT THIS OUT

Nitrox
01-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Much appreciated that all these various payment methods are on the site. Easier transactions.

BIGDADDY
01-23-2015, 10:46 PM
It would be very much appreciated if everyone finalises their order payments within 24 hours. Your order will be effectively set to cancelled and you'll lose your points, vouchers, discounts etc.

I have seen quite a number of people who place orders but don't pay, several follow up emails and no replies.

The terms and conditions state very clearly, you make your order and pay. A lot of administration overhead is incurred to simply follow up and chase small order payments.

If the instructions are not clear, and it should be because it's 1-2 steps, click link and press "pay", then please let me know!

mattys4
01-26-2015, 05:27 PM
paypal that's awesome so easy

hokusz
01-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Hello!
Are you having issues with order checkouts? I have tried to select both "Bitcoin" (preferred) and "Paypal/Credit card" as payment option but upon placing the order the site flashes a red banner saying "Payment method not available" :/
Holding back my sweet stuff :p

BIGDADDY
01-27-2015, 02:32 AM
Hello!
Are you having issues with order checkouts? I have tried to select both "Bitcoin" (preferred) and "Paypal/Credit card" as payment option but upon placing the order the site flashes a red banner saying "Payment method not available" :/
Holding back my sweet stuff :p

Fixed. Thanks for pointing out the issue.

botchla
01-28-2015, 10:51 PM
Fixed. Thanks for pointing out the issue.

error still coming up bro.

BIGDADDY
01-28-2015, 11:05 PM
error still coming up bro.

Log out and close your browser and log back in. Possibly clear your cache too. The other user had to do the same. Thanks.

botchla
01-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Log out and close your browser and log back in. Possibly clear your cache too. The other user had to do the same. Thanks.

Cheers bro. All sorted!

vincenzo
02-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Crap. should have read this page before i shot off an email.. sorry guys lol

Drako
02-05-2015, 11:02 AM
WU is my personal favorite. Fast & pretty save to use

grotereber
02-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Just placed an order to get in on the last day of the discount. Will be paying Bitcoin, glad you guys offer this great service.

Nitrox
03-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Paypal, easiest payment always! Very few if any have this payment option .

I know yer pissed with the non payment invoices. People just don't realize sometimes on what they have at hand.

Nitrox
03-03-2015, 07:17 PM

Safety wise yes...WU is secretive & safe.. But I've never used WU though.

SMonMTS
03-08-2015, 01:04 PM

I find it awkward seeing they never let you pay online, PayPal easily the best

Drako
03-09-2015, 07:47 AM
I find it awkward seeing they never let you pay online, PayPal easily the best

Sure you can pay online with wu. I do it all the time

SMonMTS
03-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Sure you can pay online with wu. I do it all the time

I think I had to call up and give id and stuff for first order and I couldn't be bothered xD

Drako
03-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Thats strange. Never had to use my id when i ordered something

BIGDADDY
03-14-2015, 02:29 AM
You may note that some countries don't get to use CC or Paypal due to a reputation for fraud or high level of dodginess in those countries. If you can convince me that you are legit or you are referred by someone who can vouch for you, then I'll allow.

A workaround, go to localbitcoins.com and use a broker to buy bitcoins using paypal, cash, bank transfer and then buy from us using bitcoins.

In all honesty, if a crack head is able to buy from the dark web using bitcoins, I'm sure you can.

First time US customers are required to establish a relationship first in order to use PP or CC. As you are being cautious about us, we need to be cautious about you. The relationship can be established by paying a receiver of ours who is located in Ukraine or a city of China. You'll note that no other provider even allows these payment methods for obvious reasons, and so it's a privilege that we even offer, not an entitlement.

Stating that you will make a "big" order doesn't contribute to convincing a change in the security policy. Security first before money. You can bypass this by being referred by someone we know/ either an existing customer or a sponsor.

If you have any questions about this, please contact me.

Serotonin101
03-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Makes complete sense. I never seen anywhere else offer CC or PayPal honestly so it surprised me. Though it will be convenient down the line once we do more business together :) I hate the WU xfer fees lol.

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 04:33 PM
thanks for the heads up

cgallaher79
08-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Is a netspend prepaid Mastercard ok to use

BIGDADDY
08-15-2015, 12:14 AM
Yes. As long as I uses the network it's fine

ZEUS
12-18-2015, 04:36 AM
I love the fact that you guys accept paypal so easy

Serotonin101
12-18-2015, 06:19 AM
I love the fact that you guys accept paypal so easy

Everything these guy do for the whole transaction process is easy. It's essentially a fire and forget process and wait for the package. Love it. Good selection of oils and it's smooth. Many types of payment options. And top quality across the board. I wish I was a UK resident.

ZEUS
01-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Yes very easy, like you said great selection of oils, wish the
NAN-TEST CAME IN STEALTH :(

Serotonin101
01-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Yes very easy, like you said great selection of oils, wish the
NAN-TEST CAME IN STEALTH :(

Special requests can be made if you have a good track record. I'm thinking of ordering some and see if they can "waive" me

Scania14
02-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Hi guys did an order today but by misstake paid for an old faulty order,please help its my first time :)