PDA

View Full Version : How is the var?

mxibrah
03-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Hey guys!

Wanna start some var soon, some inspiration?
How did you dosed it?
Wanna start 60mg ed, would be fine if I can read some reviews :D

Powertard
03-19-2015, 12:03 PM
A guy in the Gym uses MTS Stanavar, he looks mind blowing every time!

Drako
03-19-2015, 12:46 PM
I also only used the stanavar until now but will run anavar alone in a couple weeks.
During my stanavar run i really looked better and tighter so this stuff is g2g.
Will report back after my anavar run

BIGDADDY (OLD)
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
You will be pleasantly surprised with the results you will get from legit var!!
If it's your first blast on it work your way up yo 60mg a day over 4 weeks then take two weeks off.then start at 60mg and work your way up to 100mg a day max on your next blast!!
This compound is a must if you want to look dry,hard and increase strength.its great as a stand alone but as mentioned by the other guys when mixed in with other blends its a whole different world!!

Jc1
03-19-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm just finishing up a cycle of test 300 which I put on over a stone was woundering I when I done can I take my var for a couple of weeks before starting my pct, Ino your going to say don't come off, would it help me keep my gains or just go straight to pct thanks

JC456
03-20-2015, 05:14 PM
The Var is very good in my experience. Very clean product, everything you'd expect from Var.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
03-20-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm just finishing up a cycle of test 300 which I put on over a stone was woundering I when I done can I take my var for a couple of weeks before starting my pct, Ino your going to say don't come off, would it help me keep my gains or just go straight to pct thanks

Finishing cycle,do you mean last jab or where the test is out your system!!??if your referring to the ENANTHATE ester test you've been running then you can run var 2 weeks before going onto pct if that's they way you cycle.i would say come off!I'm old school its MR big who is the junkie around here!!
But even two weeks would help you before doing pct in my opinion because I know the damage this product is capable of doing.

Jc1
03-20-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks big daddy yes I was thinking wait after the test e is out of my system then do the var for couple of weeks then ptc

BIGDADDY
03-22-2015, 03:27 AM

Keeping gains? This is a matter of how far you're from your genetic limits and how fast you can recover your natural test to support any muscle mass you have. You can only maintain gains up to what your post-pct recovered test levels will support. Anyway, that's my opinion and what do I know about PCT? Nicht. I don't do it sorry.

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 11:08 PM
definatly going to be trying this var soon

Powertard
04-17-2015, 12:36 AM
I don't really understand why anyone would subject themselves to PCT unless you are coming off long term to become a father. I once gave it a shot, without actually intending to go off, just to see what it was like. I stopped test enth for a few weeks and did a standard PCT for 4 weeks then went back on just so I could see what it was like. It was FUCKING MISERABLE. Urggghhh. Honestly, absolutely miserable. Terrible. Never again. Why do this to yourself when you can be 100% healthy (apart from compromised perhaps fertility)on a replacement dosage of testosterone, just 125-150 mg/w is enough to be 100% functional maintain your gains (providing your FFMI not massively high) and your lipid profile/all other health markers are very likely to fall back to healthy ranges or even optimal ranges providing you eat correctly and maintain good health in other areas of your life. If you are huge then you can maintain most of your mass with 200 mg/w and certainly 200 mg/w test 200 mg/w deca, this may be more challenging to get healthy values on long term but it is easily doable if you don't eat like shit and do some cardio.

Once you go on, you are on until you have to come off long term or you decide to quit entirely. You will not get far at all cycling stuff. You'll only end up looking like a bit bigger than a top natural with more fullness and more veins once you are on then you just go back to 100% normal after 8 or so weeks off. I really cannot see the point of it all!