PDA

View Full Version : New Scammer - Daniel Pearson of 512 Poppy Lane Yuba City, California, 95993

BIGDADDY
03-19-2015, 03:26 AM
Daniel Pearson
512 Poppy Lane
Yuba City, California, 95993
United States
T: +1-530-845-0355
[email protected]
(ISP) 174.50.175.191 Fixed Line ISP - Comcast Cable Communications Inc.

Daniel Pearson bought steroids on 5-March-2015 and violated security protocol by publicly posting our stealth packaging details, images and information on other open forums. This puts other people at risk because customs have an identified picture of what the package looks like. He was not happy with the packaging method. Then judged the quality of the product content by saying it was "home brew" based on the bottle.

He ordered:

30ml Test E
30ml Deca 300
1 * DBOL-50MG
1 * ANAVAR-50MG

I would like to add, we have been in business doing this for 5 years, and not one incident regarding sterility has occurred in this time.

BIGDADDY
03-19-2015, 03:29 AM
The above details of Daniel is verified REAL. Name, address, phone etc... all confirmed valid.

ANYONE ELSE I SEE CONTRIBUTE TO, ENCOURAGE AND OR PROMOTE THIS SCAMMER SHALL ALSO GET BANNED. I HAVE IDENTIFIED 3 PEOPLE WHO WILL NOW MAGICALLY BE BANNED WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

BIGDADDY
03-19-2015, 07:30 AM
If this carries on we will remove stealth as an option.

So anyone who reads his thread, please provide appropriate support.

***** DO NOT DISCUSS STEALTH METHODS IN PUBLIC!!!

idiots!

Thank you.

Serotonin101
03-19-2015, 06:17 PM
It's fucked up how one dumb ass can ruin it for all of us... My uncle lives in cali may have to make a family visit with a stop on the way...

JohnC
03-19-2015, 07:52 PM
I've seen the post the guy made. He's seriously a fucking loser. Firstly. His pride is bigger than his dick that he posted in the same picture of where he showed the product too.

Secondly. Well... This Daniel guy now has his personal details blasted on the internet, which eventually get copied around by scraper sites.

All it takes is someone informing the local cali auth of a domestic and possible drug related abuse... and he's fucked. Not to mention, anyone can now just send him X Y and Z and tip off customs etc.

Playing a hero... well looks like it. But you'll end up fucking yourself. Happened to a mate of mine. Did similar hero shit like this guy... eventually had the police raid his house when the guy he tried to fuck over continuously framed him for unrelated shit. lost it all and had to change his name and shit.

Gyp10ca
03-21-2015, 04:05 AM
Unreal... and to actually call it homebrew. This stuff is as good if not better than pharmacy grade; from the first week trying I knew there was no need to use any other source.

Ven0
03-21-2015, 12:27 PM
It's fucked up how one dumb ass can ruin it for all of us...

My feelings exactly. At least his name has a nice result on google now lol.

Powertard
03-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Disgusting!!

Powertard
03-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Cannot believe that someone would leak that to public where customs probably know of it now
What a piece of shit

I really hope MTS lasts through assholes like this trying to sabotage it... wouldn't know what to do if MTS went

Diamondz
03-25-2015, 01:55 PM
What an idiot. I have used the stealth method many times and have never had any sterile issues.
He just didnt like the packaging and started saying shit about MTS and posting pitures.

Hope ppl dont do as him, and ruine the good stealth option that MTS has.