PDA

View Full Version : Dont waste your time looking else where ...

fatboy
03-23-2015, 06:34 PM
I have always found it difficult to put my trust in the web especially in our game . Iv often been tempted by other sites but then i think dont be stupid . If your reading this you know what i mean . I was about to give up looking for a source . On reflection with MTS i just felt there something positive about them . I have looked online at LOTS of sites and BB Forums and all i can say i was right to wait . . Lets face it guys all you want is a company to deliver on their promises , MTS will .

Glad to find Med Tech Solutions .. Regards Gaz

Serotonin101
03-24-2015, 05:48 PM
I agree with you here my man. Been running their tren e at 400mg/week and only now getting into week 2 and it's more potent than what I ran in the past at triple this amount of time, and I know the hormone is still building to peak levels!

fatboy
03-24-2015, 10:29 PM
I agree with you here my man. Been running their tren e at 400mg/week and only now getting into week 2 and it's more potent than what I ran in the past at triple this amount of time, and I know the hormone is still building to peak levels!

Tren a for me so its in and out , not knowing how i would react to the sides an all . Hard to comment since iv only injected 2 times 100mg each time . No pip at all but then i cut it with cyp and heat the crap out of the oil . Hoe are you sleeping on that much tren ? as thats my target amount if i can handle it

Didmo1983
03-24-2015, 10:38 PM
Can't help but agree, the products have been bang on for my prep and I am sliced and diced....only using MTS products

Serotonin101
03-24-2015, 11:16 PM
Tren a for me so its in and out , not knowing how i would react to the sides an all . Hard to comment since iv only injected 2 times 100mg each time . No pip at all but then i cut it with cyp and heat the crap out of the oil . Hoe are you sleeping on that much tren ? as thats my target amount if i can handle it
Sleep wonderful. I wake up a few times but nothing bad. Melatonin and benadryl does wonders. Really bad nights which is >500mg I use clonidine.

Chriss
03-26-2015, 03:32 PM
used MTS over a year, Never let me down

minto
03-31-2015, 06:16 PM
Wouldn't use any other company, used for a couple of years now, thin smooth oils, no pip and awesome service.

flexer
04-01-2015, 07:21 AM
MTS was a blessing for me. I don't have to pay 140£ for a vial of shitty tren anymore