PDA

View Full Version : Growth without sides ...

fatboy
03-23-2015, 08:23 PM
... Im taking hygetropin from a friend but feeling no sides at all 3 weeks in 4-5 iu . No aching wrists nothing . Does this mean its fake ? I know side effects are a person to person thing but i expected at least more of a feeling .. How long does it normally take for any sides to show in real HGH ?

Thinking about ordering the HGH on here . Are the jins better quality than the Medtropin ? Just saying as there is a price difference .

Not sure if i should just bin the whole growth idea completely . If my gut is right this is the second time iv bought fake growth . Oh well . Im sure my man didnt know it was bunk as i know more than he does ..

Powertard
03-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Are you becoming more 3D looking? Are you a little leaner yet? Are you recovering a bit faster?
If no then keep going for another 2 weeks, if nothing by then probably bunk

I mean after wk 1 if that of ghrp 2 + mod grf 1-29 I was bloated with bloated hands/wrists like fuck and my wrists ached so bad doing anything that moved them
After 3 weeks I was certainly leaner on the same calories

Serotonin101
03-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Use fda gh only! I wouldn't trust generic at all! As loj says most is just crap anti diuretic shit and filler or best case scenario it's peptides. Don't gamble with your health and money.

Powertard
03-24-2015, 04:56 AM
Agreed
FDA if you can get it, otherwise GH15 approved things like medtropin!

SMonMTS
03-24-2015, 07:21 AM
The jins are working to be fda approved, I would say they are the best non fda gh you can get

Serotonin101
03-24-2015, 11:26 AM
The jins are working to be fda approved, I would say they are the best non fda gh you can get

Pretty sure it's not. It's being approved by china's administration which still isn't on the same level as the US

SMonMTS
03-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Pretty sure it's not. It's being approved by china's administration which still isn't on the same level as the US

Hmm maybe you're right, still jins are prescribed by doctors in HK so I myself would use them over generics any day

fatboy
03-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Are you becoming more 3D looking? Are you a little leaner yet? Are you recovering a bit faster?
If no then keep going for another 2 weeks, if nothing by then probably bunk

I mean after wk 1 if that of ghrp 2 + mod grf 1-29 I was bloated with bloated hands/wrists like fuck and my wrists ached so bad doing anything that moved them
After 3 weeks I was certainly leaner on the same calories

I am loosing weight mate but thats because im trying to keep diet in check So i wouldnt validate it down to the growth . Recovery and sleep are just normal as they always are . When you say your getting leaner on ghrp 2 do you mean leaner as in getting cut or losing weight . There is a difference . Im stocky trying to get back down to a 32" waist . May get the hgh off here to be honest ..

fatboy
03-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Use fda gh only! I wouldn't trust generic at all! As loj says most is just crap anti diuretic shit and filler or best case scenario it's peptides. Don't gamble with your health and money.

i know mate . the older im getting the wiser im getting . Nothing comes before safety

Serotonin101
03-24-2015, 05:42 PM
i know mate . the older im getting the wiser im getting . Nothing comes before safety
Im only 24 but I plan to do this til the end, which I hope is very far from now. I'm also getting more lean on ghrp2, more defined, fat loss is increased though weight doesn't change much because of it aside from a bit of water.

fatboy
03-24-2015, 10:19 PM
gud luck then mate .

03-25-2015, 02:31 AM
on old times, there's good generics from china (rips, kigs, etc) but now its rare to find something good

its g2g to with medtropin hgh, use some peps together and voila

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:30 PM
U also need to remember not everyone's body is the same, Some react badly some don't.. Hell ive tried so many different steriods and never really had sides of ANY and they have all been MTS

mattys4
04-01-2015, 09:32 AM
... Im taking hygetropin from a friend but feeling no sides at all 3 weeks in 4-5 iu . No aching wrists nothing . Does this mean its fake ? I know side effects are a person to person thing but i expected at least more of a feeling .. How long does it normally take for any sides to show in real HGH ?

Thinking about ordering the HGH on here . Are the jins better quality than the Medtropin ? Just saying as there is a price difference .

Not sure if i should just bin the whole growth idea completely . If my gut is right this is the second time iv bought fake growth . Oh well . Im sure my man didnt know it was bunk as i know more than he does ..

you don't judge if HGH is good by sides youd know it if it was real. The shit would blow you away youd notice immediate effects but fot he real good stuff it takes months th eloger your on it the better it gets

the only time ive got sides was when I used peptides ghrp2 and mod grf. Those things right in the garabage can I have no idea how people use them within a week I was a freakking ballon hands swollen back pumps so bad I couldn't even do dishesor brush my teeth. This wasn't just from one supplier either ive tried a bunch of times with different protocols so I could have some experience since al my clients ask about peptides well they are shit use HGH. Id say FDA approved really its same price 3iu day of fda gh is same as 10 iuday generics, or ive only heard good things about mts HGH ive never used it though I may have to just for the experience

hasheagle
06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Only use FDA GH. Lab results show that generics are shit compared to FDA GH.

grotereber
06-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Only use FDA GH. Lab results show that generics are shit compared to FDA GH.

Jins are still g2g, since they are approved by the Chinese equivalent of the FDA right?

BIGDADDY
06-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Jins are still g2g, since they are approved by the Chinese equivalent of the FDA right?

It's good to go because it's good. Not because some government body says it's good.

I use it. Many other people use it.... Nothing to complain as long as you get it from the pharmacy directly.

Getting it from mainland China with the Chinese packaging I've found to be counterfeit. The pharmacies won't even sell it to you, most are counterfeit.

Getting it in hong kong because you've got a prescription and the pharmacist knows you allows you to get the real stuff.

I know infobrokerz on wearebodybuilding.org forum tested it from us. You can pm him... He said it is excellent. Ask him yourself there.

grotereber
06-06-2015, 06:12 PM
I post there under a separate name, I went through his history and found it. he posts great stuff.