PDA

View Full Version : Advice on current Blast

mrblue
01-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Height: 5 ft 9
Weight: 93kg
Body Fat %: 10-12
How many calories per day do you eat? 3,500-4000 - 5-6 meals day
How many times per week do you train? Was training 4 days per week prior to Christmas. Switching to 5 day split now that I have more free time.
How long have you trained for? 4 years
Previous cycle experience? Prior to current blast only used test p, tren ace, mast P and some orals. Fairly experienced. Currently using 750mg Test (enanthate & prop mix) & 1gram EQ per week. With Anadrol in and out every 4 weeks.
Desired goals:
Considering raising the test up and seeing how I react, maybe adding tren and/or mast to lose some of the moosh and help gain.

or alternatively switching to tren ace, test P and mast and just beginning a cut now.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

/Blue

BIGDADDY
01-14-2015, 04:47 PM
This is my thoughts on this.... Without seeing your pic, I'll give you 10% BF as you probably are mistaking water for fat.

Let's look at your current cycle.
- 750mg Test E / Test P
- 1000mg EQ
- A50 ? I'll assume at 50mg/day

Well you are only 204 lbs. Can't judge your current development though this is my thoughts.

You probably know of the GH15 bible. So I'll work on this principle....

1) You should have your BF % under 10%. Should only take 2-3 weeks if you simply alter your diet.
2) I always like to keep a very low dosage of Tren in the blood, not all the time, but to keep me under 10% most of the time. If you take a too high dosage, you will not be able to gain weight. So I would keep it low. For my size, I always keep it at around 400mg/week of Tren E. I know it's not Tren A, but I found when you are on for so long, it really doesn't make much difference.
3) Moosh may be caused by Estrogen and the water retention from the A50 / and or Test. EQ also has some water retention, so it's hard to judge this, but I would always keep a low dose of arimidex to keep bloat down.
4) I don't think you need to change too much more... well without seeing your development 750mg test shouldn't make you too bloated, but possibly can up that to 1000mg.
5) I really don't know what you are eating in terms of macro nutrients, but you could be eating too much which is keeping your bf % at that level. Tren should resolve this for you while on as you build more muscle.
6) YOu really didn't mention what your goals were, build much more muscle or what not...

Did you progress much in the last 6 months?

I would bring your BF down to around 7-8% and then blast again. Hormones work far better when you're leaner. A quick 6 week cutting cycle should help. Tren, Mast TEst P, anavar,... do your cardio... I would take 75mg/day of tren for this.

and then switch to 300-400mg tren (to keep condition), 1000mg test E, 600-900mg deca / 600-900 eq as what most people would run. Like I said, you'll find it hard to gain more size if the tren dosage is too high. If I don't use tren, my body weight sky rockets extremely fast.

There isn't really many things you could do other than cut when fat and build when lean. then repeat.

HGH if you can afford norditropin or gens... take that 4iu/day. No insulin unless you are on HGH, and you would use that when you are blasting to gain much more size.

Most cycles are really the same varying range of compounds with changes in dosages.

mrblue
01-14-2015, 06:42 PM
First of all thanks for the advice Mr Big.

I am aware of the GH15 principles which i try to follow.

Prior to my current blast I was using tren ace, test P and mast and reached a sticking point where I wasn't really gaining any weight. I was very lean and conditioned about 8%.

I therefore decided to blow up lean using test and EQ, my diet is usually on point 5-6 solid meals. I've not been counting macros this bulk but if added it up it comes to roughly 250g protein, 500g carbs, 50g fat.

I don't really use anti-estrogen drugs unless I encounter side effects, not really been needed this blast. I have ordered arimidex and will see if water/estro is making me appear less lean than i am.

My goals goals were to add muscle mass. I will add arimidex then either switch to a 6 week cutting cycle like you suggested or add tren into my current blast.

BIGDADDY
01-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Yeah... there isn't much more you can change around other than add HGH+insulin.... that's when the big gains happen and it's what happened with me.

It could simply be you are not taking enough hormones for your intended growth. My method is to progressively up dosages until I start to respond and gain weight.

For me it's virtually impossible to gain weight using tren. I'll keep tren as low as possible. For myself if I remove tren, and no other variables change, I just blow up very quickly. That's why I always take a little amount to keep condition in tact and to not prevent weight gain.

You have a defined set of variables to manipulate and you should keep everything constant as you determine the effects of each change applied.

Though in any regards, I always cut back when my BF gets over 10%... simply keep yourself within range as you blast and cut back.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-17-2015, 08:24 AM
First of all thanks for the advice Mr Big.

I am aware of the GH15 principles which i try to follow.

Prior to my current blast I was using tren ace, test P and mast and reached a sticking point where I wasn't really gaining any weight. I was very lean and conditioned about 8%.

I therefore decided to blow up lean using test and EQ, my diet is usually on point 5-6 solid meals. I've not been counting macros this bulk but if added it up it comes to roughly 250g protein, 500g carbs, 50g fat.

I don't really use anti-estrogen drugs unless I encounter side effects, not really been needed this blast. I have ordered arimidex and will see if water/estro is making me appear less lean than i am.

My goals goals were to add muscle mass. I will add arimidex then either switch to a 6 week cutting cycle like you suggested or add tren into my current blast.

The best compound in the range to blow up lean is SHREDDED!!
Its basically lean gain with the added compound TRESTOLONE ACE.
If you were to ask me which was the best single compound in BB I would say TRESTOLONE!!
It's not well known very hard to get legit stuff but gram for gram it blows everything out the window including TREN A!!
All you guys who haven't tried this product even as a stand alone MED-MENT I strongly advise you do so.

mrblue
01-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Thanks a lot for the reply.

I will order shredded and see how I get on!!

Would you add test or just run shredded as it is, I've heard that with MENT you can run without. But I'd like to here your guys thoughts.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-19-2015, 06:40 PM
You don't need to run with test in my opinion.you get all the signs of being on test,you feel great,very strong and extremely horny!!
It's like being on 5x the grams of other steroids you take.your strength goes through the roof as if being on loads of halo,you fill out like being on loads of test but the sides are like being on primo depot,very mild!!
It sounds too good to be true I know but this is my experience,that's why I was so keen to bring it on the market as a blend also.
If you are sensitive to estrogen make sure to take an AI with this stuff.run it 50mg ed or eod and within 1/2 weeks tell me your experiences!!