PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best cutting steroid vs HGH and peps ...

fatboy
03-25-2015, 10:47 AM
... Im curious to know what you guys think . Im considering ordering the HGH for cutting along with the other benefits it brings . My only problem is i would probably only be on for about 3 months down to time constraints . Still be training though

My cycle is test cyp and tren a . Im also on primo depot , is Primo even worth it for cutting purpose ?

So , said differently What is better simply for cutting in a 3 month bulk and cutting cycle . Hgh . Peptides or Steroids ..

I dont have the time to bulk then cut at different time periods . I just hope in the coming weeks the tren a dosnt rape my cardio

thanks guys

BIGDADDY
03-25-2015, 11:48 AM
My thoughts, but others might see it differently:

1) HGH for 3 months won't do much if anything. I know people say all sorts of statements, but honestly... I never saw anything until I pushed the big insulin and pharma HGH for months on end.
2) PRIMO is worth it for cutting, but at what dosage amount? Small amounts? Nope... you need something decent, but I don't know your stats though.
3) Stick to TEST PROP / MASTERON / TREN for cutting... nothing beats that combo and TREN will be the main one that gets you there! Peptides? Not even once...

For bulking then cutting... well... you can't get bigger if you keep on cutting. So you need to spend the time building and cutting. So what should aim for is to gain lean mass without getting overly fat. I always advocate less tren for building and more tren for cutting... I know BIGDADDY calls me a junkie and an abuser... but look at it this way... if you bulk on typical TEST / DECA / DBOL... watch your condition go to shit... add small amounts of TREN... and you can maintain somewhat acceptable fat level... I've always bulked on low tren to keep condition, and simply upped the tren to get razor sharp (of course I would use lots of other stuff like insulin, hgh, clen, eph, D**...)

Serotonin101
03-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Loj advocates primo for cutting as he said it destroyed his appetite. Other too report a significant loss in appetite. I personally wouldn't use it unless you got money to blow as there are other way to decrease appetite for a lot cheaper. Mr big hit it on the head. Tren will help you retain muscle in a caloric deficit. Think of why it was designed : to help cattle retain their muscle during transport as they won't be getting fed too often. Works the same in people.

fatboy
03-26-2015, 03:25 PM
My thoughts, but others might see it differently:

1) HGH for 3 months won't do much if anything. I know people say all sorts of statements, but honestly... I never saw anything until I pushed the big insulin and pharma HGH for months on end.
2) PRIMO is worth it for cutting, but at what dosage amount? Small amounts? Nope... you need something decent, but I don't know your stats though.
3) Stick to TEST PROP / MASTERON / TREN for cutting... nothing beats that combo and TREN will be the main one that gets you there! Peptides? Not even once...

For bulking then cutting... well... you can't get bigger if you keep on cutting. So you need to spend the time building and cutting. So what should aim for is to gain lean mass without getting overly fat. I always advocate less tren for building and more tren for cutting... I know BIGDADDY calls me a junkie and an abuser... but look at it this way... if you bulk on typical TEST / DECA / DBOL... watch your condition go to shit... add small amounts of TREN... and you can maintain somewhat acceptable fat level... I've always bulked on low tren to keep condition, and simply upped the tren to get razor sharp (of course I would use lots of other stuff like insulin, hgh, clen, eph, D**...)

Hi mate . I think im going to sack the primo idea and leave it to the pros . I was going to run about 400 - 500 mg per week . So basically its a waste of time trying to build mass and cut at the same time .. The other reason im starting to think primo is a bad idea is hair loss and the dht conversion . Im really thinking of running my test cyp 600mg , tren a 400 - 500 , with something mild like anavar . Im not a fan of oral gear and would much prefer an injectable . Is it pushing it trying to add another injectable like equipoise or say masteron ??

BIGDADDY
03-26-2015, 03:47 PM
Hi mate . I think im going to sack the primo idea and leave it to the pros . I was going to run about 400 - 500 mg per week . So basically its a waste of time trying to build mass and cut at the same time .. The other reason im starting to think primo is a bad idea is hair loss and the dht conversion . Im really thinking of running my test cyp 600mg , tren a 400 - 500 , with something mild like anavar . Im not a fan of oral gear and would much prefer an injectable . Is it pushing it trying to add another injectable like equipoise or say masteron ??

Won't push it... you are actually taking very small dosages. IMO Primo is a waste unless you push the dosage. Others might see the results, but I reckon the dosages need to be high and you'll not like the massive amounts of millilitres that need to be injected.

just take test cyp 600mg, tren a 400, and masteron @ 400... and see how you go. adjust as the results come.

Our "hard n lean" product contains:

TEST CYPIONATE 100mg
TREN ENANTHATE 100mg
MAST ENANTHATE 100mg

You probably could use something * 4ml/week like this and supplement an extra ml here and there as you go.

fatboy
03-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Won't push it... you are actually taking very small dosages. IMO Primo is a waste unless you push the dosage. Others might see the results, but I reckon the dosages need to be high and you'll not like the massive amounts of millilitres that need to be injected.

just take test cyp 600mg, tren a 400, and masteron @ 400... and see how you go. adjust as the results come.

Our "hard n lean" product contains:

TEST CYPIONATE 100mg
TREN ENANTHATE 100mg
MAST ENANTHATE 100mg

You probably could use something * 4ml/week like this and supplement an extra ml here and there as you go.

Thnaks for the advice mate . sound

mattys4
03-27-2015, 01:16 PM
peptides are junk IMO

HGH is amazing stuff just great but you need to use it long term to really have full effects ive been on for over a year now and it took quite awhile to get the real beenfits aside from better sleep and mood. Now sleep is even better I look very very healthy muscles havea completely new shape I can run high doses without feeling like crap you grow lean literally grow bigger and leaner.

Cutting the basics test tren mast if your on a budget. What ill be running is Trestolone Primo HGH insulin and test (I feel like test should just be assumed) The look provided by trestolone primo and hgh is very desireable I am a pro fitness model. I had an event it was a book tour I was the cover model on and the author flew me out to one of her book signing/meet and greet events and ive never had so many compliments on how good I looked and how healthy and "glowing" was used repeatedly. So that's my new super cut stack. Insulin if your experienced is very effective while cutting

also agree with above Primo for it to really be beneficial needs to be dosed high and you need to be lean. Yes it wil help with leaning process but like 8% is when you should start it IMO and should be dosed 500-700mgs to start I like a mix of depot and ace I was running 700 depot a week with 50 ace a day and it was very very nice

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Even tren/prop together will do cheap and effective unless you plan to go all out?