PDA

View Full Version : cycle advice PLS

canners
03-25-2015, 07:07 PM
been running british dragon var for 3 weeks along with med tech test prop.... I want to up things so was thinking about whne i have done my vial of test prop, i am pinning 1ml eod at the moment so should have apporx 1 week left. Not really feeling anything from the var atm

i really want to get the hard lean look for summer, so was thinking of going on the lean and hard (MTS) combined with the med tech stanavar (hopefully better results than the british dragon stuff)

would love to here your suggestions

Thanks

Magician
03-26-2015, 08:27 AM
hard and lean and stanavar is good if you just want the look and your not looking to gain alot compared to running other things

BIGDADDY
03-26-2015, 09:28 AM
Any mix with test, tren and masteron will be what you want.

It's actually quite simple to achieve what you want and nothing so complicated. Now, not knowing what your stats are I'll just give you some ranges:

Using the below products of either:

Hard n lean OR Triple EN @ 4-7ml/week
Stanavar 50/50 @ 2 tabs per day

simple...

So here are some examples:

HARD N LEAN
TEST CYPIONATE 100mg
TREN ENANTHATE 100mg
MAST ENANTHATE 100mg

TRIPLE EN
TEST ENANTHATE 100mg
MAST ENANTHATE 100mg
TREN ENANTHATE 100mg

I would go go for at around 5ml/week and see how you go. Or you can find an acetate/prop blend instead.

canners
03-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks very much, had good results from tren on my last cycle.... so am sure this will do the trick

many thanks

Mike

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:27 PM
The mast/tren is also a good combo for this! Just depends on your budget too fella

canners
03-31-2015, 12:09 PM
Happy to post my before, during and after stats.

What stats are relevant?

Magician
03-31-2015, 12:53 PM
height
weight
bodyfat % estimate

arms
chest
quads

your lifts stats if you want
bench
squat etc.

canners
03-31-2015, 12:57 PM
Thanks will get those details tonight,

What PCT should I run with this cycle ?

SMonMTS
03-31-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks will get those details tonight,

What PCT should I run with this cycle ?

250 test e for 8 weeks then new cycle :D

canners
03-31-2015, 02:55 PM
Haha like it

minto
03-31-2015, 03:19 PM
Approved, used Lean Gain (test p, tren a ,mast p) in the past and it was great. Depends if you mind more frequent pinning.

canners
03-31-2015, 06:08 PM
have been pinning eod with just the test prop, and although id rather not. if its gonna get me the results then i'l do it

so would you recommend running 250 test e alongside the lean gain or for 8 weeks after the cysle? sorry for all the questions

Serotonin101
03-31-2015, 06:35 PM

Nah, get bloods done, if bloods out of line cruise on test and mast for 4 weeks, redo bloods, if ok then go on to next blast. If first set of bloods is OK then keep going! It's what I did lol

canners
03-31-2015, 06:54 PM
thank you

do you just go to the local GP for bloods?

minto
03-31-2015, 07:00 PM
thank you

do you just go to the local GP for bloods?
Very dependent on your GP, most don't know much about it. I managed to get liver and cholesterol done at the GP, my brother was lucky and had a good one who did full panel whenever he wanted.

Might need to get private ones done.

canners
03-31-2015, 07:38 PM
Had my confirmation email today saying i should have my gear..... Can't wait for the results with some real deal var

I managed to get some 1ml needles with the barrels attached. Is there a better way to draw with these as I started drawing with one earlier and gave up and went back to my standard 2inch blue and greens

minto
03-31-2015, 07:42 PM
Had my confirmation email today saying i should have my gear..... Can't wait for the results with some real deal var

I managed to get some 1ml needles with the barrels attached. Is there a better way to draw with these as I started drawing with one earlier and gave up and went back to my standard 2inch blue and greens

What gauge is the needle, I sometimes use slin pin with 30 gauge to pin MTS. You need to warm it with a hair dryer for a minute or so to the oil becomes less viscous.

Serotonin101
03-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Back load your slin pins. Draw gear with standard pin, remove plunger of slin pin, deposit oil into the open barrel, gently put plunger back in, invert pin and remove air. Keeps your needle fresh on the slin pin for easy pokes and saves the hassle of drawing with that tiny ass needle.

canners
04-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Back load your slin pins. Draw gear with standard pin, remove plunger of slin pin, deposit oil into the open barrel, gently put plunger back in, invert pin and remove air. Keeps your needle fresh on the slin pin for easy pokes and saves the hassle of drawing with that tiny ass needle.

perfect thank you

canners
04-01-2015, 07:03 PM

like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52kEHcp5PKA

canners
04-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Gear has turned up, great service so far so really pleased now just looking forward to the results 👍

BIGDADDY
04-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Gear has turned up, great service so far so really pleased now just looking forward to the results ������

Please provide a review GOOD or BAD please... Thanks!

canners
04-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Service has been spot on. If I'm happy with the results you've got a customer for life

canners
04-08-2015, 12:07 PM
I did my second jab yesterday and currently on day 5 of the stanavar, starting to feel like I'm making progress, will take pics later.

One thing I've noticed today is my nipples feel quite sore, and have a small lump in both. Do I need to take anything to sort this ?

Thanks

Serotonin101
04-08-2015, 03:39 PM
I did my second jab yesterday and currently on day 5 of the stanavar, starting to feel like I'm making progress, will take pics later.

One thing I've noticed today is my nipples feel quite sore, and have a small lump in both. Do I need to take anything to sort this ?

Thanks

Seems like high estrogen. Usually I notice it with the hammer strength row machine as the pad rubs my chest and my nipple get sore and inflamed. I'd personally start an AI or serm such as nolva or raloxifene.

canners
04-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Well impressed with the gear mate. Going 3x a week as of today. Will be ordering more lean n hard so I can the cycle for 12 weeks. Is there anything else I could perhaps throw in for better results ?

Cheers