PDA

View Full Version : LAST CHANCE - No More Stealth **** MUST READ

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 12:19 AM
This is a warning to everyone.

We offer Stealth Shipping as a privilege to support those in certain countries. However, the increasing number of American customers who send in silly emails is getting out of control.

A customer said each bottle "taste and smell like the label" of the stealth bottle. What shit is this? The stealth bottle we used NEVER had any oil at all when it is first used. We obtain EMPTY bottles!. NOTHING! How the hell does it have the stealth bottle's smell in the OIL? The smell is intentionally dabbed on the EXTERNAL parts of the bottle not the internal. So people, stop making up shit and crap because you are talking nonsense since it NEVER EXISTED!

So for someone to state this instantly discredits what he said because it never existed.

He also states "it draws way to quickly into the needle. No resistance. This order got messed up. I think it was your intention to fill them with the correct substance but was not. How can you make this right?"

How can I make this right? INSTANT BAN

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 12:51 AM
We don't even have a supply of oils (as described on the stealth label) to even "unintentionally" fill the bottles. The order was NEVER messed up and the oil is the oil that contains the correct steroid in it.

As mentioned above, all stealth bottles come empty from the supplier. Unwillingness to be educated will get you BANNED.

*** This is the last and only warning to every current and future customer.

Powertard
03-29-2015, 05:13 AM
"taste and smell like the label" sorry to say but I did laugh for a good 2-3 mins upon reading that just from how stupid is sounds
Funny stuff

Sorry you are having to go through this, Mr Big, it must make you want to destroy things having to deal with this every day!

zhy
03-29-2015, 06:43 AM
Where do people even get these ideas... The whole point of stealth is that it's not fucking obvious what it is. I was very satisfied with it and hope you can still provide the service for us who really need and appreciate it.

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 09:06 AM
BIGDADDY confirms "It will contain a smell that's the idea but it doesn't effect how sterile the gear is!!" This is because the dispatcher will ensure that the overall bottle looks and smells like the product's label's description.

brimmy
03-29-2015, 09:31 AM
Ban stealth shipping to America not the rest of us! Us folks over in Australia aren't that stupid! I haven't ever heard of someone complaining that their oil isn't thick enough haha... The thinner the better it means I can use a smaller gauge needle! I love MTS oils they move effortlessly through a 27g.

To be fair there will be a lot of people purchasing products from MTS that do not participate on the forum thus never actually reading this. Maybe you should make a mandatory post count before people can purchase? Or have a disclaimer that details what exactly stealth is when they are purchasing the product.

SMonMTS
03-29-2015, 09:50 AM
This is terrible, because you sell hormones customers think they can treat you like shit .. any other business would tell these guys to fuck off but you need to cater to these guys to protect your reputation!

Serotonin101
03-29-2015, 11:25 AM
I say make a requirement to be able to purchase stealth. Either private through recommendation or post count, previous orders for existing members, etc.

BIGDADDY
03-29-2015, 11:36 AM
I say make a requirement to be able to purchase stealth. Either private through recommendation or post count, previous orders for existing members, etc.

Probably leading to this....

Ven0
03-29-2015, 01:34 PM
Thread title made me slightly panic haha. Seems like the amount of stupidity will just increase with newer uninformed customers, like others have said it's probably best just to leave the option for previous/existing customers.

grotereber
03-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Probably leading to this....

I agree as well. let those of us who appreciate the service use it and not jeopardize, all the idiots who don't understand can fuck off

Danus
03-29-2015, 08:21 PM
Terrible news. People can't fucking put 2 and 2 together.
If a customer is fooled by his stealth packaging then he deserves a ban.
Better place my order today before no more stealth to Australia.

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:08 PM
How can you be so stupid? Makes you think if people who order are actually over 18 lmao

Diamondz
03-30-2015, 09:03 PM
I can not understand how ppl can be so stupid.
Hopefully you wont stop sending out stealth, but if you are, maybe make an exeption for customers that have done it many times without making any problems etc.
I honestly got to say I love the stealth methode and have nothing bad to say about it.
Please keep it going.

finacat
03-31-2015, 12:09 AM

yes this seems like a favourable option

i dont ussaly opt for stealth but still, it could definitely come in handy

some people are worthless really

minto
03-31-2015, 03:34 PM
Terrible news. People can't fucking put 2 and 2 together.
If a customer is fooled by his stealth packaging then he deserves a ban.
Better place my order today before no more stealth to Australia.
haha, well at least it proves how good the stealthing is.

mremms
04-02-2015, 03:10 AM
I struggle to see how some of those customers are still functioning human beings.. surely natural selection should have taken its path by now.

Serotonin101
04-02-2015, 03:17 AM
I struggle to see how some of those customers are still functioning human beings.. surely natural selection should have taken its path by now.

I'm surprised they didn't inject the olive oil they probably keep in their cupboards lol

BIGDADDY
04-02-2015, 04:39 AM
The NEW stealth packaging is excellent. Nice glass bottles, pro labels, everything is pro!

grotereber
04-02-2015, 06:35 AM
The NEW stealth packaging is excellent. Nice glass bottles, pro labels, everything is pro!

good to hear! was concerned after the last debacle. hopefully no customer is silly enough to post pics of it online! thanks for the work, will be ordering again soon

Esc8p
04-06-2015, 01:02 AM
good to hear! was concerned after the last debacle. hopefully no customer is silly enough to post pics of it online! thanks for the work, will be ordering again soon

I'm new to MTS and am excited about my first order. I've heard nothing but great things from other boards. On behalf of Americans, please accept my apologies for some of the idiots that taint our image more.

Thanks for having me!

vincenzo
04-06-2015, 04:09 AM
I'm new to MTS and am excited about my first order. I've heard nothing but great things from other boards. On behalf of Americans, please accept my apologies for some of the idiots that taint our image more.

Thanks for having me!

dont sweat it man, there are idiots everywhere.. the world is going down the drain i tell you lol

Danus
04-13-2015, 06:09 AM
Great service again from MTS. Got my tren ace sent by stealth in under 2 weeks (in which it was busy easter period).
Was a little worried they sent me the wrong oils as it rather clear for tren ace.
Sure enough a few emails later and all was cleared up with the big boss.
Sure enough first injection and I'm instantly holding back the cough and metallic taste haha.
looking forward to the results in a few weeks.

grotereber
04-14-2015, 02:40 AM
What country or continent danus if you don't mind?

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 11:11 PM
dont sweat it man, there are idiots everywhere.. the world is going down the drain i tell you lol

pretty much lmfao

Danus
04-17-2015, 01:37 AM
To Australia

grotereber
04-17-2015, 02:15 AM
To Australia

same here, good to know

thyllnes
06-24-2015, 09:56 AM
Im new to mts, and i could not be more happy to have found this site! I have tried stealth orals oils and hgh and its awesome. And costumer service is better than anything, very helpfull people!

Diary of a beast
06-25-2015, 09:29 AM
Bite the hand that feeds you and suffer the consequence – figure of speech

Those reasons made me laugh