PDA

View Full Version : New STEALTH packaging - feedback wanted

BIGDADDY
04-17-2015, 02:28 AM
What do people think of the new stealth packaging?

Would appreciate the feedback...

Esc8p
04-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Done nicely. Maybe throw in some cheesy hippie-esque flower shaped note with a whimsical quote on it to finish off the illusion.

lebaneselion
04-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Very impressed proffesional packaging

brimmy
04-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Does new stealth allow for tabs to be stealthed?

BIGDADDY
04-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Does new stealth allow for tabs to be stealthed?

You can still order tablets stealth. Just not with the oils. Different source location is the reason.

Magician
05-14-2015, 02:53 AM
OMG got my parcel in 4 days to aus...was expecting 10-12 days like usual
packing is superb, very clean and pro, there is one thing I didn't like however i would private msg you

IronLift
05-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Great packaging, very discrete. Great job MTS! :D

Danus
06-09-2015, 05:07 AM
Best packaging I've dealt with.
love the subtle hints you leave to know what compounds are in each vial.

Powertard
06-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Damn it I'm really curious now to see how cool this 007 tier packaging is lol

I might have to buy a jug to see lol
Got me all curious

grotereber
06-09-2015, 01:53 PM
For me it is perfect. Where I live, we can't get vials in the mail, simple as that, so it is a little work to do the transfer and sterilize - but that is the name of the game while this stuff is still illegal. As long as this option is available I won't be bothering with any other lab.

Danus
06-11-2015, 03:40 AM
As far as I know all packaging vials are sterilized beforehand and are fine to draw straight from. Been doing it this way since the beginning of the year no issues.
Unless your anal retentive and have to put them into individually labelled 10ml vials.

grotereber
06-11-2015, 03:46 AM
As far as I know all packaging vials are sterilized beforehand and are fine to draw straight from. Been doing it this way since the beginning of the year no issues.
Unless your anal retentive and have to put them into individually labelled 10ml vials.

I transfer to vials. better safe than sorry with injections imo but to each their own. I agree the chance of a complication is very low. also way harder to get that last mls of oil out of the stealth packaging compared to a vial, which is designed for it.

fatboy
08-02-2015, 02:48 AM
I transfer to vials. better safe than sorry with injections imo but to each their own. I agree the chance of a complication is very low. also way harder to get that last mls of oil out of the stealth packaging compared to a vial, which is designed for it.

Decanting would make no difference at all . If it's not sterile in one bottle it's not sterile in another . Mts have always looked after our safety . Best guys in this business . I just ordered for first time via stealth and I'm very impressed . .

ironmaster
08-02-2015, 12:21 PM
No dramas with my stealth I was very impressed with my 150ml of oil. Also no need to transfer into glass vials I just pull mine right from the bottle and it is gtg. Keep up the good work you have done a great service for us in OZ.

Magician
08-02-2015, 11:27 PM
No dramas with my stealth I was very impressed with my 150ml of oil. Also no need to transfer into glass vials I just pull mine right from the bottle and it is gtg. Keep up the good work you have done a great service for us in OZ.

i just do mine from original package no problems so far, neither have any of my mates, one of them does filter and transfer in a vial,
it is gtg as it is but if you wanna be extra cautios filter and transfer

bathmagic
08-03-2015, 07:26 AM
I have to add im super impressed, especially with the very low delivery time.
I simply pull from the bottle without the pin on the end of the syringe.

Awesome work MTS

fatboy
08-03-2015, 07:00 PM
I have to add im super impressed, especially with the very low delivery time.
I simply pull from the bottle without the pin on the end of the syringe.

Awesome work MTS.

I vouch for the delivery time to . 5 days to west coast US . Was expecting a lot more