PDA

View Full Version : Medtropin Review

Perfidy
04-19-2015, 07:59 PM
I'll start off by thanking Xero for the template for this.

I initially purchases 3 kits of the Medtropin, and have been running it at 8 iu ED (Night time shots). I plan on buying 2 more kits this week, but wanted to throw this review up to start.

Packaging:

The Medtropin automatically comes with Stealth Shipping, which initially helped ease my mind, knowing that it would travel safely. I won't discuss packaging details, but I'll give MTS an A+ on it.

Product:

The vials itself were easily reconstituted. Each kit came with 10ml of BAC water, so you won't have to purchase any separately. I usually reconstitute a kit at a time, just to save on syringes and time. Not once has a vial looked contaminated, or anything but perfect. Again, mixing of the powder + water was an ease.

Effects:

So I will start off by saying I started running the GH alongside DNP for the first 10 days. Because of this, any bloating that might have come from the GH was unnoticeable as the DNP causes bloating on its own. However, sleep quality improved within a week. I went from sleeping on/off 6-7 hours a night, to sleeping a straight 8 hours with no interruptions; even my girlfriend commented on it a few times. I do feel a little more tired throughout the day.

Nail growth is very noticeable.. I'm having to cut my toes / finger nails twice as often just to keep them groomed (not even a bad thing). Skin has also become much better... I've always suffered from mild acne, but it seems as though the issues have almost disappeared these last couple weeks.

Fullness.. this has been impressive. Even on DNP and/or low carbs, I still maintain a fullness I've never seen. I look much bigger, and considering I always think I'm losing size, this is a first. Again, a handful of comments from others have come up in the last month about how I'm getting bigger. The cool thing about this is I've actually lost scale weight, but gotten bigger.

Conclusion:

This is the first GH i've ever purchased, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However, with all I've read about generics, these kits seem to far exceed expectations. If you're thinking about making a purchase in the near future, I would say that's a good call.

I'm hoping to be able to stay between 4-8 iu indefinitely over this next year, so I will check back in the future with further details on the effects. Thanks MTS.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
04-20-2015, 10:27 AM
I'll start off by thanking Xero for the template for this.

I initially purchases 3 kits of the Medtropin, and have been running it at 8 iu ED (Night time shots). I plan on buying 2 more kits this week, but wanted to throw this review up to start.

Packaging:

The Medtropin automatically comes with Stealth Shipping, which initially helped ease my mind, knowing that it would travel safely. I won't discuss packaging details, but I'll give MTS an A+ on it.

Product:

The vials itself were easily reconstituted. Each kit came with 10ml of BAC water, so you won't have to purchase any separately. I usually reconstitute a kit at a time, just to save on syringes and time. Not once has a vial looked contaminated, or anything but perfect. Again, mixing of the powder + water was an ease.

Effects:

So I will start off by saying I started running the GH alongside DNP for the first 10 days. Because of this, any bloating that might have come from the GH was unnoticeable as the DNP causes bloating on its own. However, sleep quality improved within a week. I went from sleeping on/off 6-7 hours a night, to sleeping a straight 8 hours with no interruptions; even my girlfriend commented on it a few times. I do feel a little more tired throughout the day.

Nail growth is very noticeable.. I'm having to cut my toes / finger nails twice as often just to keep them groomed (not even a bad thing). Skin has also become much better... I've always suffered from mild acne, but it seems as though the issues have almost disappeared these last couple weeks.

Fullness.. this has been impressive. Even on DNP and/or low carbs, I still maintain a fullness I've never seen. I look much bigger, and considering I always think I'm losing size, this is a first. Again, a handful of comments from others have come up in the last month about how I'm getting bigger. The cool thing about this is I've actually lost scale weight, but gotten bigger.

Conclusion:

This is the first GH i've ever purchased, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However, with all I've read about generics, these kits seem to far exceed expectations. If you're thinking about making a purchase in the near future, I would say that's a good call.

I'm hoping to be able to stay between 4-8 iu indefinitely over this next year, so I will check back in the future with further details on the effects. Thanks MTS.

Great detailed thread,thank you for the time to put your thoughts into writing.Peoples opinions are very important especially when it becomes to purchasing a generic growth hormone product!!

Your right generics are slated the majority of time,and most likely justified but what a lot don't realise is there being sold products that are inferior particularly in dose.
Hardly any generic gh is dosed at 10iu anymore,the Chinese will sell you what you ask for,and the majority of labs are purely driven by profit,so if they can give you 2-4iu they will.

To put MTS name to a generic it has to be right,and after many trials from different manufactures I personally thought the one we sell now was far superior to anything else I had tried.

So be rest assured you will only get what the best MTS can offer,we make good profits supplying the best powders and oils on the market today plus we are actively involved in the sport making many competitors become champions of there chosen category.

Regards
MTS