PDA

View Full Version : Credit to the quality of MTS stealth.

mremms
04-20-2015, 09:08 AM
I did two orders over the past fortnight which have both already arrived. Both were opened by customs and let through.

For all customers wondering if stealth is safe use this as a testimonial from a returning customer that the stealth options MTS provides are top notch and I will never use another lab again.

BIGDADDY
04-20-2015, 09:35 AM
I did two orders over the past fortnight which have both already arrived. Both were opened by customs and let through.

For all customers wondering if stealth is safe use this as a testimonial from a returning customer that the stealth options MTS provides are top notch and I will never use another lab again.

Can I ask you.... was it easy to figure out which bottle was which? was the coding system clear?

mremms
04-20-2015, 09:43 AM
Can I ask you.... was it easy to figure out which bottle was which? was the coding system clear?

To be honest I am usually very oblivious to simple things. But I read what each bottle was and yes it was very smart.

I do have one suggestion with the packaging though if you would like to mail me on here or via email.

Just for ease of use thats all.

Powertard
04-20-2015, 05:31 PM
That's pretty damn amazing actually

mremms
04-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Il also add; I can shoot the equimax through a slin pin easily. Very plesantly surprised.