PDA

View Full Version : mremms log!

mremms
04-21-2015, 05:19 AM
Hey guys!

I thought i would start a bit of a log over the coming months and years so I'm able tk track my progress!

A little background, I am 22, I have been lifting from 18. I started out pling until I suffered a back injury from a car crash. So I've been taking it easy. Last year I also smashed my knees at work which left me unable to train legs for the better part of a year. But now I'm injury free, so its time to get stuck in again!

I will be recomping until I get to a better bodyfat level then I will do my best to stay lean while I bulk. I'm hoping to compete once in 2017 just for the experience. I intend on winning my category.

Training split is as follows

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Back and Bicep
Wednesday - Chest and Tricep
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Chest
Sunday - Day off or cardio
Forearms and calves will be trained eod 3 times a week each

Cardio will be performed every morning and weights at night.

Gear use right now -

900mg Deca
1000mg EQ
100mg Winny ed split am and pm

Test will be getting added back in in the future but for now I am trialing no test and so far I love it.

Diet I am still currently working on, I respond best to higher fat and moderate protein and carb type diets. I'll be working 13 hour days so meal Timing may be a little off what I post.

5am 30 minsFasted cardio
7am Meal 1 - still unsure what to have here, any ideas will be taken on board.
10:30am Meal 2 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
2:00pm Meal 3 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
5:30pm Meal 4 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
7pm Train
8:30pm Meal 5 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens

Over time the beef will be swapped for chicken as progress stalls.

Currently my stats are as follows
6' tall
98kg
14% bodyfat

I admire the 70s and 80s look, almost like a statue.

In the future I will be adding in MTS's medtropin as I have heard some very good things about it.

If I have forgotten anything please dont hesitate to ask or any questions in general.

Also if someone could help me post pictures that would be great!

Thanks for reading

BIGDADDY (OLD)
04-21-2015, 02:59 PM
How's your libido on that stack buddy without the test!!??
Get MR big to help you with images.

mremms
04-21-2015, 08:43 PM
How's your libido on that stack buddy without the test!!??
Get MR big to help you with images.

To tell you the truth its like being natural again, sex drive is there, everything works but I'm not desperate to fuck all day lol

BIGDADDY
04-22-2015, 03:07 AM
Myself... no test = no sex. Actually tren+deca = no sex too, only dostinex can fix that.

I would personally use tren to drop the fat down to 8% and then start with the deca+test cycle. But I don't think you are 14%, must be lower. 14% is very fat.

You need to build bigger traps.

I don't like taking HGH without insulin... i find the combination of them together produces the most gains. I've done HGH norditropin without insulin and didn't get any bigger, only better conditioned. With insulin, i exploded in size.

I also think doing arms on their own day is a waste. I only do 2 sets and 2 exercises for triceps and biceps and that's it at the end of a chest or back workout depending on things. Arms grow with volume training, not with heavy weights.

mremms
04-22-2015, 03:11 AM
Myself... no test = no sex. Actually tren+deca = no sex too, only dostinex can fix that.

I would personally use tren to drop the fat down to 8% and then start with the deca+test cycle. But I don't think you are 14%, must be lower. 14% is very fat.

You need to build bigger traps.

I don't like taking HGH without insulin... i find the combination of them together produces the most gains. I've done HGH norditropin without insulin and didn't get any bigger, only better conditioned. With insulin, i exploded in size.

I also think doing arms on their own day is a waste. I only do 2 sets and 2 exercises for triceps and biceps and that's it at the end of a chest or back workout depending on things. Arms grow with volume training, not with heavy weights.

I found with any dose of test over trt I found it hard to dial in estrogen.

In the process of saving up some coin to get some tren and mast at the moment.

Traps.. I havent directly trained them in a long while, when I did they just out grown the rest of my body but I will add them back in.

What sorta split would you reccomend to focus on arms and chest as a priority? Should I just have two chest tri and back bi days?

BIGDADDY
04-22-2015, 11:49 AM
I found with any dose of test over trt I found it hard to dial in estrogen.

In the process of saving up some coin to get some tren and mast at the moment.

Traps.. I havent directly trained them in a long while, when I did they just out grown the rest of my body but I will add them back in.

What sorta split would you reccomend to focus on arms and chest as a priority? Should I just have two chest tri and back bi days?

You will have to hit chest more frequently, and I always found this will be at the expense of other body parts. Arms, seriously, you don't need heavy weight. Just need incredible volume, 2 exercises and 2 sets.

I found this was the best thing I ever did for triceps and my arms are 20 inches easily. But I use the rope and 2 arms at the same time then last drop I do over head cable.

Ben Pakulski tricep training method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3AbFlyLYOA

mremms
04-22-2015, 12:02 PM
You will have to hit chest more frequently, and I always found this will be at the expense of other body parts. Arms, seriously, you don't need heavy weight. Just need incredible volume, 2 exercises and 2 sets.

I found this was the best thing I ever did for triceps and my arms are 20 inches easily. But I use the rope and 2 arms at the same time then last drop I do over head cable.

Im thinking I might sacrifice shoulders a little. I do 2 exercises for them a week and they grow faster than anything else.

Im going to sit down tomorrow and write up an actual bodybuilding plan. All I'm really used to is pling up until i crashed my car.

Thanks for the video by the way.

Also if thats you in your avi your bicep is bigger than my head lmao

BIGDADDY
04-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Im thinking I might sacrifice shoulders a little. I do 2 exercises for them a week and they grow faster than anything else.

Im going to sit down tomorrow and write up an actual bodybuilding plan. All I'm really used to is pling up until i crashed my car.

Thanks for the video by the way.

Also if thats you in your avi your bicep is bigger than my head lmao

Yes it's me. but u can see clearly my arms are pressed down to make them look bigger.

mremms
04-22-2015, 12:28 PM

Yes it's me. but u can see clearly my arms are pressed down to make them look bigger.

What does daily diet look like for you?

Serotonin101
04-22-2015, 02:31 PM
This tricep advice is spot on. I've built killer dense triceps for my size by gripping the ball on the cable this same way (Dr x on gh15 uses this method for his arms routine and is killer). As Mr big said, I only do a couple of killer pump sets for each bicep and tricep and go until you got the T Rex arm feeling.

mremms
04-23-2015, 09:41 AM
This tricep advice is spot on. I've built killer dense triceps for my size by gripping the ball on the cable this same way (Dr x on gh15 uses this method for his arms routine and is killer). As Mr big said, I only do a couple of killer pump sets for each bicep and tricep and go until you got the T Rex arm feeling.

Sweet I will give this a go! My arms are probably my worst bodypart so anything to make them grow lol

mremms
05-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Update..

mt200 arrived today!

Stack will be
1g eq
350 tren
350 mast
350 winny

Picked up a coach so all my diet etc will be controlled by him.
Down to 94.6kg at the moment. Taking it slow

grotereber
05-09-2015, 02:54 AM
awesome stack, keen to see how you go with it! good shit mate.

BIGDADDY
05-09-2015, 03:33 AM
Update..

mt200 arrived today!

I checked the tracking for your stealth order... 2 days it took to arrive!

Send 6th May, arrived 8th May...

Much better now than the previous 3 week delivery times!

mremms
05-09-2015, 04:49 AM

I was surprised I come home to work expecting bills but it was already in the mail. Very impressed!

Bucky
05-09-2015, 06:19 AM

jeez that's fast, is that because it was a EU package? if that was to the states that fast, i would pay stealth everytime

BIGDADDY
05-09-2015, 09:31 AM
jeez that's fast, is that because it was a EU package? if that was to the states that fast, i would pay stealth everytime

No. Not European. Far far away down under

Bucky
05-09-2015, 10:08 AM
No. Not European. Far far away down under

haha this made me laugh harder than it should of, mate.

mremms
05-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Even my orals come really fast. Var took something like 8 days and winny took 7