PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News - April 2015 - The legendary "HALOTESTIN" is back!!

BIGDADDY
04-24-2015, 07:06 AM
BREAKING NEWS

Med-Tech Solutions announces the launch of the most powerful and high quality HALOTESTIN ever made in the history of bodybuilding.

180 (http://https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals/pro-halo-halotestin-10mg-50-tabs.html)

We are thrilled to introduce the strongest dosed and highest quality HALOTESTIN 25MG (Fluoxymesterone) on the market! The pure power and strength will blow your mind, and so we guarantee you'll never experience anything like this elsewhere. Nothing on the market compares to the pure strength of MTS HALOTESTIN 25mg.

THIS PRODUCT IS LEGENDARY AMONG STRENGTH ATHLETES. IT HAS A VOLUMISING EFFECT ON THE BODY AND WILL CAUSE A DRAMATIC APPEARANCE FOR THOSE WITH A LOW BODY FAT PERCENTAGE. ITS YET ANOTHER INDUSTRY FIRST, A WORD OF WARNING, ITS NEVER BEEN AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET BEFORE, AND NEVER EVER BEEN DOSED AT 25MG IN HISTORY:

https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals/pro-halo-halotestin-10mg-50-tabs.html

*** ALL TABLETS ARE ACCURATELY DOSED.... FOR SERIOUS ATHLETES ONLY!

WARNING: Treat this product with the respect it deserves and you will experience dramatic 'positive' effects to your physique.

Recommended dosage:1-2 a day for no more than 4-6 weeks.

With the return of HALOTESTIN, we are now fully stocked on all oral products

TURANASTAN (TBOL 25mg/ ANAVAR 25mg/ STANABOL 25mg /50 tabs)
PRO-HALOVAR (HALOTESTIN 10mg/ANAVAR 25mg/50 tabs)
PRO-HALOBOLAN (HALOTESTIN 10mg/PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE 25mg/50 tabs)

https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals.html

We have also introduced 2 new products to our inventory:

TURINAVAR (TBOL 25mg/ANAVAR 25mg/50 tabs)

https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals/turinavar-tbol-25mg-anavar-25mg-50-tabs.html

TURINABOL FOR MANY ATHLETES IS BETTER THAN DBOL AS YOU DON'T GET THE WATER RETENTION, AND WHEN COMBINED WITH ANAVAR, THE RESULTS WILL BE BE EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY!

PRIMO ACE 25MG/50 tabs

https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals/primo-ace-25mg.html

AFTER TRYING INJECTABLE PRIMO ACE, YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PIP IN ORAL FORM!!! A GREAT ADDITION FOR BOTH MALE/FEMALE ATHETHES.

Thank you for your continued support!

Med-Tech Solutions of Champions

Powertard
04-24-2015, 06:48 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Powertard
04-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Order sent

why don't we have teleportation devices yet i want my halo right now why can't you teleport it to me whyyyy

Powertard
04-24-2015, 07:56 PM
How bad is it that I am extremely excited for this and have been checking the front page for months everyday?

I suggest eveyone who has the money to do so tries this compound. The strength is unreal. Halo took my wrapless squat from 275 kg to 315 kg (predicted) in 3 weeks, though I only managed 300 kg because the bar I was using was bent and anymore than 300 kg was slipping of my back :( I went from 192 lbs to 190 in that time, too. I was speed rowing 140 kg for reps and sets with such explosive power and speed I had bruises on my stomach from where the bar had flied up into me, that is how fast I was rowing it. The sex drive you get off halo is unreal, too. Shits all over testosterone, trenbolone, provioron etc.

The aggression can get quite tough to handle, I and everyone else I know who have used it become angered at about the same threshold as you would usually (but agitaed a bit easier) but holy shit once you cross that threshold when someone pisses you off you really do have to try hard as hell not to explode in a fireball of anger. It also makes people take forever to calm down as well once they get angry.

Drako
04-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Finally its back in stock. I hope it stays long enough so that i can order it with my next order

04-25-2015, 03:31 PM
finally god!!!!
halotestin is the godness in a capsule

tunechi
04-26-2015, 08:08 AM
keen af for turinavar

Powertard
04-26-2015, 03:30 PM
The Halovar also seems amazing for powerlifting... 20 mg halo 50 var-30 mg halo 75 mg var... I always wanted to try a halo and var combo for powerlifting when I am lean as I'd imagine the strength would be OUTRAGEOUS without the bloat and weight gain of anadrol

Powertard
04-26-2015, 03:55 PM
hmmmmm
350 mg test e/w 300 deca /w 750-1000mg tren e/w 30 mg/d halo 75 mg/d var 25 mg-50 mg test no ester before a PR....
Maybe even 1 mg of mtren under the tounge before hand, too... 198 at 10% bf looking conditioned and shredded to hell. (for a PLer lol)

Off season 750 mg/w test e 400 mg/w deca 1000 mg/w tren e 60 mg/d tbol for long peroids of time in and out... anadrola in there now and again, too...

hrrng

Powertard
04-28-2015, 02:36 PM
HALOTESTIN HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Going to try 25 mg right now before my training... lets see what it's gonna do!!! Too excited I am sure this isn't correct to be so excited.

I lov halo. Finally reunited with my love.

Powertard
04-28-2015, 06:46 PM
It was amazing!! 10 mins after taking it, I got the typical Halotestin adrenaline rush. 20 mins and the intensity and aggression was there, felt powerful a bit flushed and had very strong focus. Pain tolerance also increased as well as confidence. I started out overhead pressing and I was really manhalding the bar, driving it up extremely explosively and truly grinding out those last final reps to muscular failiure. Got a good pump! Felt very explosive and strong!

I am in a 500-800 calorie cut right now and the energy in the Gym can lack towards the end but this really made me want to destroy stuff, just pure aggression I wanted to just drive the bar overhead. If I were deadlifting I would just be ripping the bar off the ground and want to slam it through the floor after the set. Towards the end of the session I got a bit tired due to the lack of food but I still wanted to keep going! Everything just felt lighter. Also I noticed I got a bitagitated by people acting like knobs in the gym which doesn't usually get to me but things like those tan zyzz idiots that walk around like they own the place curling way too much weight with poor form then look around to see who is watching really pissed me off and got me so agitated my mouth went dry. I cannot really stand them usually but today I just felt like going over and punching them and telling them to get the fuck out. I cannot damn stand them. Fucking tanned party boys with no strength or physique just strutting around looking in the mirror that just go there to do curls so on Friday and Saturday nights they can show off at the club where they do all their drugs. Scum.

So yeah, It's great halo! Just felt like attacing everything and I did attack everything, weight wise. Instant strength increase and I still feel energised hours after taking it.

Cannot wait to do a cycle of 25 mg/d with 150 mg/d anadrol when I am all healthy and good to go!

Also sex drive is higher, I will test this out later lol

Powertard
04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
It is completely 100% legit from what I have felt so far. Exactly the same as when I was on Stenox 20-30 mg a day emotion wise. I will be running it for 5 days to test it out as that is how long Stenox took to kick in for me then I can make a breif review of it :)

Powertard
04-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Day 3 today, just about to go training! Another 25 mg pre training right now. Should start to see some stregth gains from it but bear in mind I am on a cut so it wont be as drastic as being in a surplus!

Powertard
04-30-2015, 05:48 PM
Wow. Been in a 500-700 calorie deficit for the past 12 days. Just got back from the Gym and despite scale weight going down by 1.25 kg since 5 days ago (glyocgen and water depletion most likely) I have added 2 Kg to my 8 rep max on my bench.

I got 107.5 kg 3x8 (yes this is patheticlaly weak but I have only been benching for 5.5 weeks so far in a cut while very injured holding myelf back) 5 days ago today I got 110 kg 8 7 7, this would have been 3x8. The first set of 8 was easy, 2nd set the spotter messed up and misgrooved the bar for me and the 3rd set the spotter took the weight and tried to rack it on 7 thinking it was 8 which fucked me up, tried for the final rep and was getting it to lockout then he fucking took it 3 inches from lockout. Very annoying.

3 days and definate strength gain, pretty outstanding considering such a large calorie restriction and weight loss + injury. I will run it until the next bench session then that will be it for now!!

Also the intensity and aggression was there again, this time more so. I was getting ready for the bench and two of those Zyzz idiots came in and changed the radio over from metal music we were listening to to shitty demotivating invasive pop music. Literally came in and went "Hey bro want you want on?" "I DUNNO TRY KISS FM BRO!" then changes it over despite everyone listening to it. I stood up and very firmly said in quite an angry tone "Hey. I was listening to that." while staring at them and they said "But bro it's crap" I then nearly lost it raised my voice and said "I don't give a shit, turn it back over. We were listening to that." they then looked a bit surprised and turned it back over lmao.

Fucking Zyzz assholes

Powertard
05-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Cosmetic effects have started to hit hard now.

Combined with the superdrol, there is a massive increase in fullness, hardness, volume and just general conditioning already. It is strage, I look bigger but I am not... the scale weight hasn't changed at all obviously but my shoulders look broader, my arms look thicker. My proportins just look different! Conditioning wise, since I am fairly fat still right now (14%-15% lol powerlifter) the main increase has been on my forearms aha. I don't have to move them now to see the detail in the muscle, whenever I look in the mirror totally relaxed there are deep cuts and seperations between the forearm muscles, as if it is just muscle there and no skin and rock hard.. Arms are starting to just look rock hard, no sqidgy or bloofy look just sharp and dense as hell. Seem to have lost a little water from the midsection, too.

Powertard
05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
The dreaded horniness has kicked in how. It wasn't that bad because I accidentally reduced my estrogen too much but I fied it by coming off adex for 3 days and injecting 100 mg of pharm prop. Estrogen seems centered now.... I brushed against an arm of a girl today in co-op by accident and I got a boner. That's how bad it is.

Day 4 now, I find with halo it fully kicks in on day 5! Overhead press tomorrow, we will see if there is any improvement in strength since last session. Two rest days after that the bench. After that I will stop the halo.

Powertard
05-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Hmm interesting. Bodyweight down by 1 Kg since yesterday but I am fully hydrated. I look drier, especially around midsection.

Exactly what happened on stenox

Tommo2398
05-03-2015, 12:36 AM
My mate is 4 weeks out from his comp and has this halo on the way. Keen to see what it does at Comp level bf

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-03-2015, 07:28 AM
My mate is 4 weeks out from his comp and has this halo on the way. Keen to see what it does at Comp level bf

Yes I think this is where you will see how halo can transform your physique in such a short space of time.
I cruise around 10% bf so when I've taken my MTS halo in the past(@ only 10mg may I add) I see what it can do,but when your hovering around comp condition of 4-5% then it will do some serious damage to your ASTHETICS.

Tommo2398
05-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Yes I think this is where you will see how halo can transform your physique in such a short space of time.
I cruise around 10% bf so when I've taken my MTS halo in the past(@ only 10mg may I add) I see what it can do,but when your hovering around comp condition of 4-5% then it will do some serious damage to your ASTHETICS.

Yeah that's what iv heard aswell IM going to take close note of what it does. For myself next years comp and my clients comp halo and anadrol would be the best pre comp I think

Powertard
05-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Overhead pressing was ridiclous. + 7.5 kg gain in my overhead press for 3x8... on a cut.

Also woken up FAR drier today! I thought I was a lot fatter than I was it seems! I have easily visable top four abs and bottom abs are starting to show. Woke up, 92.7 Kg.

Didmo1983
05-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Halo arrived today, regular (and happy) customer, but the halo wasn't labelled at all. I assumed it was the halo as all the other things ordered had labels - but is there any reason for this?

Didmo1983
05-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Another thing - I am 30 days (then another 6 days after) from a classic bodybuilding show. Do I need to time when I have it? is it strictly only 25mg a day?

mattys4
05-09-2015, 01:43 PM
man how am I supposed to decide with all these new choices. Shredded blend plus halotestin im drooling

futurepro
06-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Halotestin the only hormone I am actually SCARED to try lol

fitlife77
08-09-2015, 01:29 AM
Awesome product!

peanutbutter9
09-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Do you know when this will be back in stock please? I am looking to buy some, but will go for Pro-Halovar if this won't be back for a while. Cheers

BIGDADDY
09-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Do you know when this will be back in stock please? I am looking to buy some, but will go for Pro-Halovar if this won't be back for a while. Cheers

BigDaddy has answered here:

https://mtsboard.com/threads/348-CURRENT-OUT-OF-STOCK-as-of-10-Sep-2015?p=4228&viewfull=1#post4228

On the 19/9 he said: Thur-fri next week !!

peanutbutter9
09-21-2015, 09:00 AM
BigDaddy has answered here:

https://mtsboard.com/threads/348-CURRENT-OUT-OF-STOCK-as-of-10-Sep-2015?p=4228&viewfull=1#post4228

On the 19/9 he said: Thur-fri next week !!
Thanks mate, sorry for missing that. New to the forums so I am just getting used to it! Cheers