PDA

View Full Version : Mts = ★★★★★

Gambinogamgam
04-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Greetings everyone,

First of all, I would like to say that I am not affiliated with Medtech Solutions nor do I work for them. This review is guaranteed to be unbiased and will be speaking from my personal experience.

I made a huge first order. I have a friend who is quite reputable in the AAS World and he said that Medtech Solutions offers top-tier gear and has unparalleled customer service. I trust this friend of mine and in fact it was true.

SHIPPING = ★★★★
Well, the only factor that took out the extra star is the speed. The site said that it would arrive in 10-12 working days. But it took more than that. No problem at all as I had gear in hand. My country is quite lax when it comes to recreational steroids. However, I received a notice that I should claim it in the post office because the officials in here are quite corrupt and would like to get the extra $$$. The package was very compact and leaves almost 0 chance of getting the items broken. After opening it, every single one is in perfect condition, all tablets are fine. The quality of pressing is unbelievable.

PRICE = ★★★★★
Unbelievably competitive. To be completely honest, I would even pay more to get this quality of gear. It was very affordable. That's all I can say.

QUALITY = ★★★★★
I'm a first timer. But I have been doing my research for quite a while and the most talked about topic in terms of the quality of gear is the PIP. My friend's impression of MTS Quality is that it's extremely high quality and that it is SMOOTH AS FCK(excuse the language). Again, my friend wasn't wrong. I pinned twice already. Both on my quads. 0 PIP. I don't even have to take a warm shower anymore. After pinning, there's no pain or discomfort at all. 24 hours later, I'm trying to bend it. No pain. 48 hours later, I'm trying to bend it. No pain.

CUSTOMER SERVICE = ★★★★★
Lol. We're using email to interact but damn it's like having an active live chat. You receive a reply seconds after you send your message. Great guy, great gear. Nothing else I could ask for.

flexer
04-28-2015, 02:54 PM
i recieved my shipment in 4-5 days. and that was over the weekend

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 01:03 PM
All I can say is a big thanks to MTS staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!