PDA

View Full Version : Pro mt 200

Mejor
05-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Hey ive been running mts tren mast for maybe going on 2 months now. Results have been amazing looking better weekly.

Diet is pretty strict. I basically only eat chicken and potatoes. They taste good! Tho! Weight is sitting around 185 -190 atm. Product is deff superior to anything I've run in the past.

Doses are at
50mg Ed of each tren/mast.

I also randomly take sd from someone else or Mtren from mts depending how I feel or what not

Here's my latest update pic

Let me know what you think. I always want to get leaner so I'm restricting carbs even more for a few days to see a difference hopefully. Any compound that could be recommended to me to take it next level I need to know!!!
I'm have flute striatum a coming in like I know they're there but I want Pop!!
Thx:)

http://i.imgur.com/8qBj6DW.jpg

BIGDADDY
05-02-2015, 07:36 PM
ha... you looking fucking awesome.

Powertard
05-02-2015, 09:50 PM
God fucking damn.

lebaneselion
05-03-2015, 02:44 AM
U taking anything else besides the tren mast and occasional sdrols man? Good work

Tommo2398
05-03-2015, 03:55 AM
You look great dude perfect time to grow being how lean you are. If you can get gh that would really help you 5iu gh and some insulin to really grow you

Mejor
05-03-2015, 06:51 AM
U taking anything else besides the tren mast and occasional sdrols man? Good work

Ephedrine 50-100mg a day.

Mejor
05-03-2015, 06:53 AM
You look great dude perfect time to grow being how lean you are. If you can get gh that would really help you 5iu gh and some insulin to really grow you
Yeah when I can afford hgh I will be on it.

Can't really justify growing more, you guys think more gains from aas?

I'm 5'7 btw

If the answer is yes what would you push in. I'm thinking npp or eg or both

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Great condition.nice thin skin,you must be a young pup;)
Guys like you can be an inspiration to my members so please give any help you can with regards to how you achieved such a physique with great condition.more importantly your food protocol do members understand how important this part is,it's just not about the drugs,even though my MTS ones are the best,of course:)

If you want to 'pop' most definitely try shredded at only 1/2ml a day added to your current protocol,and you must at some time try the halo or a halo combo tab whilst your in that condition you will be amazed it would make you look even drier and more granite like.
Respect.

Powertard
05-03-2015, 02:49 PM
I agree, honestly one of the best non-pro physiques I have ever seen on the internet.
Really crazy

What are your stats weight, bf% at 5 ft 7? You do look huge and veerrryyy lean. 210 lbs 6% at 5 ft 10-6ft is max what is doable without hGH and insulin. Scale down 5-7 lbs per inch of height and I suppose 190-ish at 6% dry and well conditioned?

Mejor
05-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Great condition.nice thin skin,you must be a young pup;)
Guys like you can be an inspiration to my members so please give any help you can with regards to how you achieved such a physique with great condition.more importantly your food protocol do members understand how important this part is,it's just not about the drugs,even though my MTS ones are the best,of course:)

If you want to 'pop' most definitely try shredded at only 1/2ml a day added to your current protocol,and you must at some time try the halo or a halo combo tab whilst your in that condition you will be amazed it would make you look even drier and more granite like.
Respect.

Yes I turned 24 not to long ago! Thanks for the words as well.

I agree the food is important. Things that work for me I feel have been cutting out all processed foods.

I don't touch bread or dairy. If I'm getting in shape I like a simple effective diet. No problem eating same thing daily long as it's tasty. Learn to season food!!

I won't keep track of macros, not cause I think they are useless but cause I don't need to I eat chicken and potatoes all day with random veggies in there. So I know the protein is high and carbs are good. Potatoes don't bloat me. Healthy fats is something I was thinking about like yesterday I realized I've been eating a lot of olive oil and coconut oil. I think my body really enjoys these fats!

Another thing I've been at lately is always high reps!! Like minimum sometimes up to 30. I train like this in everything with about 3-6 sets. Workouts go by feel mostly.

Obviously things aren't cut n dry for everyone. If anyone has questions I'm open to all.

@Bigdaddy

I will have plenty of time to experiment with products and changing the look up as I'll be lean basically all summer unless Gh is blessed upon me from heaven. Will look into shredded thx!!

Mejor
05-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I agree, honestly one of the best non-pro physiques I have ever seen on the internet.
Really crazy

What are your stats weight, bf% at 5 ft 7? You do look huge and veerrryyy lean. 210 lbs 6% at 5 ft 10-6ft is max what is doable without hGH and insulin. Scale down 5-7 lbs per inch of height and I suppose 190-ish at 6% dry and well conditioned?

Yes 5'7 float around 185-190

I've been in my head for months as to whether or not to keep blasting higher doses of aas. As I've truly never been over a gram for more than two weeks. So this makes me think ohh I can grow more. But I truly feel I'm reaching aas limits. So it's stay lean and save money time basically 😃

gambit
05-03-2015, 05:19 PM
You look amazing!

I am doing PRO mt 200 also.

Looking to start shreared too. .5cc of each ED.

Mejor
05-03-2015, 05:48 PM
You look amazing!

I am doing PRO mt 200 also.

Looking to start shreared too. .5cc of each ED.

Nice! .5cc is a great spot for mt 200! At least for me. Maybe it could change for a taller fella. Idk.

I was running 25 mg a day of tpp from another brand but recently ran out and I'm just gonna roll with it, I have long ester test just don't want it in there right now. Trying to learn body and how look can change with things in and out. Pretty much just being a science experiment :)

Do let me know how the shredded works for you.

Powertard
05-03-2015, 06:19 PM

I've been in my head for months as to whether or not to keep blasting higher doses of aas. As I've truly never been over a gram for more than two weeks. So this makes me think ohh I can grow more. But I truly feel I'm reaching aas limits. So it's stay lean and save money time basically ������

What is your bodyfat percentage? Have you had a proper body comp scan recently? I would look into that

Mejor
05-03-2015, 06:25 PM
What is your bodyfat percentage? Have you had a proper body comp scan recently? I would look into that

I'd say it's 6% I have the beginning of ham striatum bs and glute. I have better pics where you can see veins running up and down abs just below pec all the way to pelvic region.

Not really interested in the body scan as its money that can be used for other things. The visual is a good enough judge for me personally.

Powertard
05-03-2015, 09:59 PM

I've been in my head for months as to whether or not to keep blasting higher doses of aas. As I've truly never been over a gram for more than two weeks. So this makes me think ohh I can grow more. But I truly feel I'm reaching aas limits. So it's stay lean and save money time basically 😃

Powertard
05-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Ignore prev post, my laptop messed up

190 6% at 5 ft 7 is fricking amazing. I am pretty sure that is maxed out without GH and insulin, I know that 210 @ 6 ft 5-6% is max without hgh and slin which I looked on an FFMI calc and that's the same as 190 lbs at 5 ft 7. 27.1 FFMI. Who knows, it may not be an accurate guideline but give it a go and see if you can go higher. I doubt very much though.

What are the biggest dosages you have ran in the past?

Mejor
05-04-2015, 05:03 AM
Ignore prev post, my laptop messed up

190 6% at 5 ft 7 is fricking amazing. I am pretty sure that is maxed out without GH and insulin, I know that 210 @ 6 ft 5-6% is max without hgh and slin which I looked on an FFMI calc and that's the same as 190 lbs at 5 ft 7. 27.1 FFMI. Who knows, it may not be an accurate guideline but give it a go and see if you can go higher. I doubt very much though.

What are the biggest dosages you have ran in the past?

Highest doses have been 750 test with I it was 750 eq which I'm unsure of quality. Did that for maybe 8 weeks and was alerted to ew being bunk so I gave up on that run. Tried 1000mg deca a week before stopped that after 3?weeks due to lumps forming. Been on hormones basically non stop for 3 years. Test in beginning only mainly. Pretty much consistent on tren at 50 mg for a year and a half.

SMonMTS
05-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Don't worry about time under tension worry about time under tren! Just kidding bro great work you look fantastic.

Tommo2398
05-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Tren and mast is the best blend for cutting. Makes it so simple. 1ml ed perfect