PDA

View Full Version : Reward Points (1 point = £1.00)

BIGDADDY
01-09-2015, 08:33 AM
What are reward points

Reward points allow you to get rewarded for buying at our shop, the more you buy, the more discount you are able to spend on your next order automatically. This equates to an automatic 10% discount for your next order. Points are only earned via web site orders, and not over email.

How to get points

1) For each £10.00 spent for your order, you will earn 1 point. Example: Order £400 and get £40 credit towards your next order.
2) 1 point for signing up to the newsletter
3) 2 point for registering a customer account

How to check how many points you have

When you log in, go to MY ACCOUNT > My Reward Points (https://med-tech.solutions/rewardpoints/).
You will be able to check your current balance. It will look something like:

Reward information

Your balance is 20 points (£20.00) Reward Points

How you can spend points

Each 1 point can be redeemed for £1.00. At the check out, under Payment Methods > Spend Your Points. You can choose how many points you want to spend for this order. Each point gets £1.00 discount. You can only spend up to 50% of the order total. However, you cannot spend points when using a discount coupon. Though you'll be able to earn points on purchases using coupons. You can only spend points on the online shop, not via email.

How long do points last

A transaction will expire after 90 days since its creation date.

What's the maximum number of points allowed

Maximum of your balance = 400 points

What is disallowed

You may spend points ONLY ON MTS products; except on HGH, already discounted products, ancillaries, pharma or peptides.

BIGDADDY
09-22-2015, 09:16 AM
NEW POLICY 22/9/2015:

You may spend points ONLY ON MTS products; except on HGH, already discounted products, ancillaries, pharma or peptides.

Lientje
10-01-2015, 01:02 PM
What if you place an order that includes also some discounted products? Can't the points be used for the non-discounted part of the order if the points don't exceed 50% of the non-discounted part of the order? I wanted to place a new order and use some of my points to get some discount, but I saw that by coincidence one of the products I wanted to order is a "daily deal".

BIGDADDY
10-01-2015, 04:45 PM
What if you place an order that includes also some discounted products? Can't the points be used for the non-discounted part of the order if the points don't exceed 50% of the non-discounted part of the order? I wanted to place a new order and use some of my points to get some discount, but I saw that by coincidence one of the products I wanted to order is a "daily deal".

Points can be used for non-discounted products where orders have a combination. So if you order:

1 * discounted product
1 * pharma
1 * standard oil

it will only apply to the amount of the 1 * standard oil. The other products are not included into the total. So you can use points on non-discounted products.

naik_n70
03-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Can cupons be used with points? Like pay2get3? Can it be used on deal for 10 or 15?

BIGDADDY
03-12-2016, 04:49 AM
Can cupons be used with points? Like pay2get3? Can it be used on deal for 10 or 15?

Please read the above carefully

How you can spend points

Each 1 point can be redeemed for £1.00. At the check out, under Payment Methods > Spend Your Points. You can choose how many points you want to spend for this order. Each point gets £1.00 discount. You can only spend up to 50% of the order total. However, you cannot spend points when using a discount coupon. Though you'll be able to earn points on purchases using coupons. You can only spend points on the online shop, not via email.