PDA

View Full Version : PRO-HALO (HALOTESTIN 25mg/50 tabs)

Cbizzle
05-05-2015, 01:00 PM
What is the best way to take Halo? Stack it or take solo?

BIGDADDY
05-06-2015, 08:53 AM

I surely wouldn't be taking it solo with nothing else. It should be used pre-comp and of course you are already stacking with your other compounds along with it.

Recommended dosage: 1-2 a day for no more than 4-6 weeks.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-06-2015, 10:06 AM

Depends what purpose your taking it for.its not just a pre comp drug,you can use it in your cycle when you want to increase your rep max(great for POWERLIFTERS)which obviously for the modern day bodybuilder that means over the recommended time span of 4-6 weeks you can put some serious size on,and as a pre comp drug/or leaning up for your summer look,this will give you that extra hardness and volumization under restricted calories so you look fuller instead of being stringy.we all know when were restricting calories in the summer our strength just goes(well mine does anyway)this will offset that and some!!

Bucky
05-08-2015, 01:47 PM
just ordered a bottle last night, so psyched to try this stuff out. being on a heavily restricted diet/caloric intake right now (only for a couple more weeks) I think halo will really help me push through this cut. gonna swap out my anadrol 100mg ED for 25mg halo everyday with some low dosed methyl tren and an asston of shredded blend and duo tren ☺️

Cbizzle
05-08-2015, 04:04 PM
I am taking 1ml of shredded eod and 1ml of test 400 once per week. Is this a good ratio to add Halo to the mix? I
Have been leaning out, just broke 10% bf. But I feel super weak and I hate it. Any advice?

Didmo1983
05-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Ordered mine for last 30 days of contest prep to get that extra hard look. Can't wait.

Bucky
05-09-2015, 10:18 AM
I am taking 1ml of shredded eod and 1ml of test 400 once per week. Is this a good ratio to add Halo to the mix? I
Have been leaning out, just broke 10% bf. But I feel super weak and I hate it. Any advice?

personally I would say add a little duo tren to the mix or the tren/mast 100/100mg mix in there to getcha down a little further. add in the halo to keep you from being flat and stringy but the true effects of it cosmetically won't shine until you're in the 8% and under range.

Perfidy
05-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Mine just arrived yesterday.. will be trying it out on Monday for sure, so will post back with results. Going to be using it primarily for strength and not for the hardening effects though.

Cbizzle
05-10-2015, 04:24 PM
I just came off triple en (test,tren,mast) I am sitting stagnant for some reason on bodyfat I am high on my back but all pother areas are consistent with someone 6-8%. I not really sure what happeningg this time. I was looking to making muscles pop more and get those last few points down. thanks for the advise

Mejor
05-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Has anybody given this a true run being in low digits and dry????

I'm there right now and would truly love to give this stuff a run and see how it can change my look just for personal experience.

If anyone has pics that be great, words are great and all but seeing is believing fellas

Cbizzle
05-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Or anyone know how the sides are?

Cbizzle
05-22-2015, 12:06 PM
Been taking Halo for about a week, 50mg per day, about an hour before my lift. Pump is insane, vascularity is like nothing I have ever had before. Just hit 9% BF, and still dropping. Cant wait to see whats next

Didmo1983
05-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Started it last week, building up to 50mg, too early to report just yet.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Started it last week, building up to 50mg, too early to report just yet.

Strange quote!!your 23 days out from comp been on it a week and too early too notice at nearly 50 mg aday!!

Something's wrong what your doing pal.im on 25mg a day for 7 days at 8-10% b/f @230lbs and I can notice a difference.with where you should be at this time before a show you should be seeing changes.
I live a sedentary life,train 5 days a week not intense and eat what I want.

Didmo1983
05-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Strange quote!!your 23 days out from comp been on it a week and too early too notice at nearly 50 mg aday!!

Something's wrong what your doing pal.im on 25mg a day for 7 days at 8-10% b/f @230lbs and I can notice a difference.with where you should be at this time before a show you should be seeing changes.
I live a sedentary life,train 5 days a week not intense and eat what I want.

He asked about sides? I had no sides to report? Is that a strange answer? Sorry if it was.

The impact of the halo has been awesome, along with all the other MTS products I am running.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-22-2015, 06:17 PM
He asked about sides? I had no sides to report? Is that a strange answer? Sorry if it was.

The impact of the halo has been awesome, along with all the other MTS products I am running.

Apols my bad I obviously misread it!!also just do 1 STANAVAR first week,you don't need to over do it,spit in two twice a day,then for next 7days do two a day split into 4!!
Then taper down 4321 in halves until two days before comp.keep halo in until comp day but only need to be on 25mg then,no more.

Didmo1983
05-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Apols my bad I obviously misread it!!also just do 1 STANAVAR first week,you don't need to over do it,spit in two twice a day,then for next 7days do two a day split into 4!!
Then taper down 4321 in halves until two days before comp.keep halo in until comp day but only need to be on 25mg then,no more.

No drama buddy. Thanks for the advice on the stanavar - you know what it's like, you get new in and want to get smack bang on it!

Didmo1983
05-25-2015, 05:33 AM
Wow. A week in and the Halo is hardening me right out! Amazing product....definitely a permanent fixture for my last few weeks for shows from here on in. Get that 'granite' look which I have never come close to getting. Another great MTS product!

momentum
08-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Please allow use of Credit Card.
I hope to do business with you in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.

BIGDADDY
08-13-2016, 01:39 PM
Please allow use of Credit Card.
I hope to do business with you in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.

What has this got to do with Halo? Please learn to use forums properly. This topic is about Halo and you are talking about credit cards. There is general forum etiquette. Thanks.

Rick123
05-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Insane product! I have run the halo/primo mix the last 4 weeks of my competition halo was at 20mg ED. After one week i completely transformed (Check out my log at the competition thread at the MTS forum)! It made me hard as a rock, no other compound compared to this one. Absolutely a gamechanger pre-contest! Would definitely run it for my next competition.

Ringo
06-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Should I take it pwo or half in the morning and half in the evening?

GODZILLA
06-17-2017, 07:09 PM
Should I take it pwo or half in the morning and half in the evening?
experiment with it but i took it half am and half pm and worked like a charm

fattyoctopus
07-27-2017, 04:27 AM
I used to by this in the bigger 25mg dose. Is that no longer available

BIGDADDY
07-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Dose reduced. Price reduced.

Stokesy7385
08-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Dying to try this stuff but head some scary shit about sides especially on the liver. Anyone wanna shoot me down on this ?

GODZILLA
08-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Dying to try this stuff but head some scary shit about sides especially on the liver. Anyone wanna shoot me down on this ?

it is very potent and satrong therefore a few weeks max runtime and build the dosage up. it works very well so small dosages will work very well also